Hightimes cup in flint?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
samino

samino

So are you guys saying, the guy selling the glue cuts had fake cuts. The booth all the way at the end to the left of the entrance, thats the Glue crew right? If so, I got knock offs? cuz i did buy some!

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

So are you guys saying, the guy selling the glue cuts had fake cuts. The booth all the way at the end to the left of the entrance, thats the Glue crew right? If so, I got knock offs? cuz i did buy some!
No! Im not saying if they are fake or real. i would think they would be more likely to be real @ the cup than on craiglist.
the guy selling the gg4 said J was getting his?? Not trying to throw names or cause drama. just want the cut to be real.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

hope this helps with gg#4 authenticity debate ICmag>gg4 thread>post 6296
edit keep the cuts quarantined duding still possible???​

Last edited:
dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

icmag>forums>marijuana growing>marijuana strains and breeds>GG4 , p.420 6296
damn dabs :facepalm:

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Could someone tell me where you find cuts on Craig's list , not that I could get them where I'm at ( or would I add them to my garden ) but would love to surf around and check them out for shits and giggles , kinda remember someone saying Health and beauty section ??
all u do is type in CLONES in the search box
as easy as that ;-)

KidGrenThumb

KidGrenThumb

That dude at the detroit glue crew booth bothered me. He didnt know the cross that made glue and they where whoring her out for so expensive. @shoestring hope it turns out dank for you bro. Think im goin to start taking glue cuts to events just to pass out free. Anyway was a absolute blast hanging with you all.
These cats at their booth claimed to be thee Glue Crew. Whatever that means. I talked to them quite a bit. And to be honest i never really investigated the hype on the glue until i.took my cuts back home. I mean i heard about the cut here and there but.honestly didnt know how bad kids want it and how hyped it really is. Just now finding all this out. And i initially only approached the booth because they seemed to be the only booth offering rooted cuttings. Lol.
Are you guys taking about the Gorilla Glue #4 cut. By Exotic himself??

KidGrenThumb

KidGrenThumb

tryinh to find any older raskal gear . white bubba ,alienurkle ,firebubba , if anyone has a secret stash they wanna let go of some or even a couple beans got some rare to trade or donate ??? ;-)
i have an old school WiFi cut. got it as clone. never knew what the number was am still trying to figure it out. but its defiantly not #3 or #5. But sadly i was promised it to me if i promise my first born to never give that bitch away.

soserthc1

soserthc1

soser you need to make like the hillbillies and move away from there!:hilarious:
Damn kids and college and wife's job pays for it , just sitting here watching the wheels go around and around toning my skills and just waiting , never was one for civil obedience , how about a Far East motarebel rep

soserthc1

soserthc1

Are you guys taking about the Gorilla Glue #4 cut. By Exotic himself??
Huh gorilla glue is not ex , it's a ic dude JW but pretty sure it will be in a lot of crosses in the works creating the elite cut shit storm
major disappointment now when someone posts in this thread,and i come check and theres no more boobie shots to see :depressed:
43 & 80 jackmayoffer. Or 1 aligee thinking 3 - 43 - 80 would be pretty hard to obtain unless u got some good friends

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Don't know if they are legit but they didn't look healthy and they are not affiliated with Josey thats for sure.
cuts i got, i made him cut them off the plant. The cuts in cups and tray did look horrible.

not trying to talk shit but anyone who would have payed for that garbage deserves any pest or fungi/disease that they come with.... those cuts/clones and mothers looked worse than something i would have thrown in the trash and dug back out a week and a half later.... what a joke JMO

in order to pay for a cut i would (a) be willing to pay much more (b) want to see it being grown or at least see where its been grown (c) id want to see a large amount of finished flowers and id want to root it myself for multiple reasons

Last edited:
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Lolz ^^^^^^^^^

Aaaa Mega LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom