Home made micro tent.

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Week 9 update:

This week saw a bunch of new white hairs. Not sure why, but I've started to ramp down my nutrients anyways. Shes 2 or 3 weeks away at least.

20191122 093958

Tricombes are about 98% milky. No amber, but I'm going to wait for amber on this one. Just to get to know the strain a little better.

20191122 094259

Will be having a micro grow box build soon too. So I guess I'll take pics and document and all that.

20191122 094240

Oh yeah, and the flowers smell real nice too 🤣

20191122 094311

Caninobis

Caninobis

Week 9 update:

This week saw a bunch of new white hairs. Not sure why, but I've started to ramp down my nutrients anyways. Shes 2 or 3 weeks away at least.

View attachment 913091

Tricombes are about 98% milky. No amber, but I'm going to wait for amber on this one. Just to get to know the strain a little better.

View attachment 913089

Will be having a micro grow box build soon too. So I guess I'll take pics and document and all that.

View attachment 913088

Oh yeah, and the flowers smell real nice too 🤣

View attachment 913090

I’m sure this has already been addressed but what are you feeding and what’s your medium?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm hugely impressed with this little grow. I was checking out these bulbs at the local hardware store the other day and I think I'm definitely going to add some to my room for supplemental lighting.

This would have been my dream growbox as a teenager lol. But it's perfect for the people that just want to grow one plant at a time.

Caninobis

Caninobis

Using GH flora trio, at about 3/4 recommended. The medium is promix HPCC with mycorrhizae.

Nice makes me feel good about what I’m using. I’m using the same nutes but according to the Lucas formula so only micro and bloom. I’m going to have to try this promix next run. It seems like everyone that uses it has great results. Currently using a 50/50 of FFOF and FFHF with some added myco.

BigCube

BigCube

I'm hugely impressed with this little grow. I was checking out these bulbs at the local hardware store the other day and I think I'm definitely going to add some to my room for supplemental lighting.

This would have been my dream growbox as a teenager lol. But it's perfect for the people that just want to grow one plant at a time.

Yeah for sure! It would be perfect for people who have very little room. Once the new version is done, it will be a lot more desirable lol.

A tip on those bulbs. If you clamp the dome down in a vise until it crushes it, it pops off nice and easy. Make sure it's not glass. Lol I had an LG that was a glass dome. Found that out the hard way 🤣

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i thought it was you running small lights,might just win a big light bro

BigCube

BigCube

Nice makes me feel good about what I’m using. I’m using the same nutes but according to the Lucas formula so only micro and bloom. I’m going to have to try this promix next run. It seems like everyone that uses it has great results. Currently using a 50/50 of FFOF and FFHF with some added myco.

Nice! Yeah promix is a great brand for most things. That it comes with the mycorrhizae is a huge bonus. It does great in my big tents too 🤣

BigCube

BigCube

i thought it was you running small lights,might just win a big light bro

Hah I would love to win it. I have 2 other 3x3 tents, one has CMH but the other is getting ready to convert over to a flower tent. I have a 240w kingbrite quantum, on the way for it. If I got the Mars, I would yank out the CMH and run the Mars against the quantum board! Exact same setup, same 3x3x6 tent, same fan and filter combo, same clones same everything.

One can dream 😍

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

BigCube

BigCube

Why half amber? That would degrade half your thc.

I do agree and can see it is not done. Wonderful work by the way. So healthy.

Cause I want to see how different it is. Though you raise a good point. If I wait too long it'll be not so good.

I always get people tell me I cut too early cause I always cut it when they are all milky. So I wanted to do it amber once to say that I have. Maybe not a good idea. I'm re thinking it now lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Cause I want to see how different it is. Though you raise a good point. If I wait too long it'll be not so good.

I always get people tell me I cut too early cause I always cut it when they are all milky. So I wanted to do it amber once to say that I have. Maybe not a good idea. I'm re thinking it now lol.

Well for experimental purposes i cant argue. But i have found as close to all cloudy and very few degraded or amber/brown is the most potent balanced effect. Regardless of strain.

Caninobis

Caninobis

Week 10 update.

View attachment 915546

She's still going. Cant be much longer now. All tricombes are milky, not a single amber yet.

View attachment 915549

I'm letting this one go until shes half amber. It stinks like hell right now. Thinking of moving it to the 3x3 to finish.
Who knows 😆

View attachment 915548

Can I just speak for all the other novice growers out there and folks who failed this outdoor season when I say fuck you for doing this so fucking well with such a simple set up 😂😂😂

Also, as always, extremely impressed by this grow but still fuck you.

Top Bottom