Home made micro tent.

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Caninobis

Caninobis

I have an idea. Your tent has no floor, so stand it on some thing to wick the moisture out, and if you can, water outside your tent. 70% will give you bud rot in flower.

I thought about watering outside the tent but I’ve got the trellises in so I just assumed I can’t move the plant.

chemistry

chemistry

You could fabricate a floor to let air through, and keep the light out, and then just suck from the top.

Caninobis

Caninobis

just let it breathe for now with doors open .... gotta get rid of all that moisture man, still looks good , at least u caught it in time .....all good

appreciate the advice man, thanks.
Typically, I would have just got on amazon and started throwing money at the problem buying whatever gadgets Necessary to fix it but unfortunately I was just laid off from my job so I’ve got to come up with a super duper cost effective solution.

Caninobis

Caninobis

You could fabricate a floor to let air through, and keep the light out, and then just suck from the top.

Can you elaborate a little bit. What do you mean by a foot to let air through? Wouldn’t a floor close in the space?

chemistry

chemistry

Have a look on my grow log, entries 221/223 and you'll see what I mean. 👍

Sorry, link was in my signature. Page 12.

BigCube

BigCube

Are you doing anything to manage humidity in there? Since my box is so small I was thinking one of those gun safe dehumidifiers but you’ve got almost the same tent as me so I’m curious to know what you’re doing if anything. My room currently sits at 60-70% RH depending on the day.

The RH of my house is set to 50%. So I dont have RH issues. I did once in my small tent, but I got a larger exhaust fan and it solved the problem. The previous fan was inadequate for the job.

BigCube

BigCube

Alright. Week 12 update. She is coming down tonight. Net is cut away and plant can be inspected from different angles.

20191213 111727

20191213 112047

BigCube

BigCube

Well she is all dry and in bucket. 152g plus about5g of popcorn. That is mighty impressive from 105 watts of dollar store led bulbs!

The buds are very thick, sticky and solid, I had to break up most of the colas for fear of mold, left a few of the smaller ones whole. Very happy with the results!

1.447g per watt if you dont count popcorn,

1.495g per watt if you include popcorn.

On 7 15w (100w equivalent) 2700k led bulbs. 🤯

I'm sure someone could get 2g per watt out if this system. Probably not me! 🤣

20191220 132409

Caninobis

Caninobis

Well she is all dry and in bucket. 152g plus about5g of popcorn. That is mighty impressive from 105 watts of dollar store led bulbs!

The buds are very thick, sticky and solid, I had to break up most of the colas for fear of mold, left a few of the smaller ones whole. Very happy with the results!

View attachment 922467

So sick dude! I actually just bought some dollar store led because of you for supplemental lighting in my tent by the door cause the light just doesn’t seem to hit there as well for whatever reason. So fucking awesome man. You grew in pro mix right?

London bud

London bud

View attachment 922467
I've had some great success with cfls and led bulbs. I ran 10 of them led bulbs in a small wardrobe space and pulled 120g of nice bud. 150 I take my hat off to you sir!
In small spaces, when really focusing and maximising these leds it is impressive what can be produced. There's a few new growers on her who could learn a thing or two

BigCube

BigCube

So sick dude! I actually just bought some dollar store led because of you for supplemental lighting in my tent by the door cause the light just doesn’t seem to hit there as well for whatever reason. So fucking awesome man. You grew in pro mix right?

Yup promix hpcc. Sweet! Dollar store supplemental light! Heh I've also switched my veg cabinet to dollar store leds. Lol

Top Bottom