Home made micro tent.

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Midweek update.

20191204 095110

Shes starting to lighten up. I've cut the N back to 1/4 reccomend for the last week in preparation for the flush.

20191204 095052

I believe I will start flushing in the next week. She has pretty much stopped swelling, there are a few white hairs still, but white widow is kind of known for that.

20191204 095102

The entire plant is pretty much one giant bud with some leaves sticking out every now and then.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Midweek update.

View attachment 917324

Shes starting to lighten up. I've cut the N back to 1/4 reccomend for the last week in preparation for the flush.

View attachment 917322

I believe I will start flushing in the next week. She has pretty much stopped swelling, there are a few white hairs still, but white widow is kind of known for that.

View attachment 917323

The entire plant is pretty much one giant bud with some leaves sticking out every now and then.
Pretty sick 👍👍👍

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Midweek update.

View attachment 917324

View attachment 917322

View attachment 917323

Fantastic work!

Caninobis

Caninobis

Midweek update.

View attachment 917324

View attachment 917322

View attachment 917323

Are you doing anything to manage humidity in there? Since my box is so small I was thinking one of those gun safe dehumidifiers but you’ve got almost the same tent as me so I’m curious to know what you’re doing if anything. My room currently sits at 60-70% RH depending on the day.

Srenots

Srenots

Are you doing anything to manage humidity in there? Since my box is so small I was thinking one of those gun safe dehumidifiers but you’ve got almost the same tent as me so I’m curious to know what you’re doing if anything. My room currently sits at 60-70% RH depending on the day.
is that 60-70 in veg, or bloom? will be fine in veg....but u gotta get down some for bloom......

Caninobis

Caninobis

is that 60-70 in veg, or bloom? will be fine in veg....but u gotta get down some for bloom......
I’m in bloom. I figured and my tent is in my garage and it’s been rainy as hell so I’m starting to get worried. I just don’t want to spend the money on a useless gadget if anyone has tried them before.

Srenots

Srenots

I’m in bloom. I figured and my tent is in my garage and it’s been rainy as hell so I’m starting to get worried. I just don’t want to spend the money on a useless gadget if anyone has tried them before.
yes , anything u can use to get the RH down would be great... how far into bloom are u?

Caninobis

Caninobis

yes , anything u can use to get the RH down would be great... how far into bloom are u?
Monday will be 2 weeks. Just opened my tent this morning and there is condensation all over the walls. Smells like the poor plant is being steamed.

Srenots

Srenots

Monday will be 2 weeks. Just opened my tent this morning and there is condensation all over the walls. Smells like the poor plant is being steamed.
sht, leave doors open and at least get some fans blowin in there bro...thats way too much man, if u were at 6-8 weeks it would be ruined by now

Caninobis

Caninobis

That plant looks quite happy. But the buds will get the condensation. Very bad.

Dont you have an exhaust fan?

Thanks dude. I’m working hard putting the THCF OG’s teachings into practice and I have to say it’s working out well for me.

I have a makeshift exhaust fan. Which is just a regular fan blowing out a hole in the top of the tent. One of my buddies is going to give me a ventilation system today so hopefully that fixes it.

Top Bottom