• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Chamber update! Pollen is falling!

Shegrows

Shegrows

I might be the only one but I let males rippen outdoor in an airtight GH. When sacks are about to open I cut the down at the bottom of the stalk. I put them in a vase of water and white paper below. I let the sacks open and drop onto the paper, or tap it into a container. I always do this in a secluded place. No wind, ect. (I also have females outdoors far far away). Then I dry pollen and store in the fridge with silica packs. I've sold BAGS of pollen, or sent it to family if I had a stellar male that needed to spread his love. I've never had any accidental seeds. I dip my finger in the pollen when females have about a dime size ball of hair... Wait two days do it again, and then spray her down good, and put her back out with sisters:) seeds seeds seeds oh the beautiful seeds!

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I might be the only one but I let males rippen outdoor in an airtight GH. When sacks are about to open I cut the down at the bottom of the stalk. I put them in a vase of water and white paper below. I let the sacks open and drop onto the paper, or tap it into a container. I always do this in a secluded place. No wind, ect. (I also have females outdoors far far away). Then I dry pollen and store in the fridge with silica packs. I've sold BAGS of pollen, or sent it to family if I had a stellar male that needed to spread his love. I've never had any accidental seeds. I dip my finger in the pollen when females have about a dime size ball of hair... Wait two days do it again, and then spray her down good, and put her back out mwith sisters:) seeds seeds seeds oh the beautiful seeds!
Thank you! You are awesome!

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
All the pics above are side views of the ISO chamber. Here is a front view. He has 10 pretty even tops. I like how the tops are long and full.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

a little can go a long way...
Seafour in your chamber it looked like you had a pull string to shake the plant to cause the colas to drop pollen, right? I wanted to ask that awhile ago. Thx.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

no string... I've got a watering tube and the only string I can think of is a loop through some tape holding a reptile thermometer to the side... which has proven unnecessary... I do thump it like a fishtank to shake things up... give the whole unit a few raps with the ole knuckle...

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

no string... I've got a watering tube and the only string I can think of is a loop through some tape holding a reptile thermometer to the side... which has proven unnecessary... I do thump it like a fishtank to shake things up... give the whole unit a few raps with the ole knuckle...

Ok killer I was wondering what the string was for. Great chambers both of y'all made. :)

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

he's lookin nice and stacked... I had a bruce 5 I let go of recently, but I hit it with sour bubble before I let her go... kinda regret it at times... but I did get an awesome pheno out of the following seed run of the next stuff I dropped, so it pans out I suppose...

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I tap on the sides or lightly pick it up and drop it just enough to release pollen. It seems to work ok.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Today I pulled him and collected the pollen in a isolated room away from main. I'm just happy I put wheels on it. The pollen is very fine. If you have allergys do where a mask. It was very messy. He also stank up the room with a sweet aroma.

Top Bottom