Hoops And Flowers

• Thread starter SunGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SunGrown

SunGrown

this is the more kush pheno of the afcrack x nybbww, much more punguent smell. The other pheno smells heavy of the white widow.
afxbbww-kush_pheno.jpg

4214evr

On your afcrack X im super interested hows potancy and yield and have you found a keeper pheno
Ours just afcrack is super bomb

SunGrown

SunGrown

potency and yield are both great with either pheno I have encountered. Just the two main phenos is all I have seen so far and yes, they are both keepers. Still many seeds from last falls cross to go thru still but it has been a winner.

The original afcrack is an amazing girl, but she gets thick and it can be easy to miss pm or mold on her. These phenos both stretch a lot more than the af due to the sativa in the genes I am assuming.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Couple More pics of some other strains

This is a Casey Jones blowin the fuck up! This one was a staple for years then I accidentally lost it...just got her back a few weeks ago and am stoked! This one is in a 300 gallon smartie that was filled with patio plus, and only given teas and water, planted a couple weeks ago at barely a 12 inch clone, now she is 6 feet

cj.jpg

One of the staples, Hindu Skunk, tiny little cinder block bed, only teas and water
hs.jpg

SunGrown

SunGrown

Here are a couple of my GMD seedlings that I harvested a couple months ago from a dep. I revegged them because their pheno expressions were amazing so I wanted to see what they would do full outdoor season. And since I didn't take cuts of them before flowering them I had to reveg them.
gmd_reveg1.jpg

gmd_reveg2.jpg

The second one is the one I am most interested in. The first one may just be the pheno I have labeled as #2 now, here is that pheno, this one is a clone from a pheno I selected during winter runs

gmd_pheno2.jpg

This is the Blackberry clone
bbk.jpg

Burning Bush Nurseries Sour Diesel
burningbush_diesel.jpg

Dark Heart Nurseries Sour Diesel
darkheart_diesel.jpg

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@Seamaiden ,the methylene blue seems interesting, never came across the info.

it is advertised for aquariums for preventing fungus...but in veg and flower I want my fungi strands, how would you use it in this application?
I would use it on the plant I suspect of being infected, basically as a stain. It's also used in surgery. When my husband had to have a... oh shit, now I forget what it's called! He got a terrible abscess at the base of his spine, it used to be known as jungle butt. The surgeon used methylene blue to stain the affected and infected tissue. In aquatics it's as much a treatment as anything else, but in this scenario I would only look to it as a stain or indicator to help ferret out the problem.

That said, I believe I mentioned I've never used it in plant growing. I've only ever had one instance similar to what you're experiencing, and it came very late in the season, after a heavy rain. The plant ended up being girdled by whatever was infecting it, I'm assuming something like pythium or fusarium because it was affecting the main trunk pretty much where it met the soil surface.

What I find odd is that I have tons of pillbugs all over the place and I have yet to have them cause a problem with anything except emergent seedlings. Kinda like bristleworms.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Yeah, roly poly's have never caused me a problem, that I know of. The main trunk is girdled, I may take a pic but its purty ugly. Onlt this one plant out of multiple gardens, so I have trouble thinking a fungus...but who knows, I wanna know!

Thanks for the detailed reply!!

SunGrown

SunGrown

Anyway, here is a teeny tiny little acdc in her new home for the season, either she acclimates quickly or doesn't. I have extras indoors so I am not too worried, however I hope she makes it. She is in a 100 gallon smart pot with old reused promix and new patio plus with extra perlite and mycos added. A tee-pee of screen around her to help acclimate to the sun and wind. She only is leaning over looking sad due to the heavy soaking I gave her after planting, soaked the plant to help with transpiration.

acdc_6-17.jpg
Here is how the acdc is doing. I think the growth is ok considering the day I planted it it was a freshly rooted clone from an indoor facility. She has at least tripled.
acdc.jpg

Only 13 days since planting

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Pollinated this afcrack cross today. Just back to itself. She is getting fatter everyday, and her colors are just popping, a real nice texture to the flower too, like an old school sativa.
afxwwbb.jpg
Looks Pretty!
Here is how the acdc is doing. I think the growth is ok considering the day I planted it it was a freshly rooted clone from an indoor facility. She has at least tripled.
acdc.jpg

Only 13 days since planting
good to know those grow fast!

SunGrown

SunGrown

Looks Pretty!

good to know those grow fast!
She is gonna be real purty in a couple more weeks, all in the genes, not even feeding the dep at all!

The acdc grows ok so far, all things considered, she is mostly setting roots, I hope she takes off like a rocket this next week

this winter run will be the decision maker on production with her though

SunGrown

SunGrown

Well, @caregiverken posted up some new inspiring pics today, so I took a few flower pics from a dep to share. These are all getting cut in a couple weeks, waiting for the seeds to grow mature from the pollination.

hope ya enjoy

first a small tiny indoor I built out the last few days. I needed an internet break and so a little room did the job

400_vert3.jpg

and in no particular order dep pics from today
dep1.jpg

dep2.jpg

dep3.jpg

dep4.jpg

dep5.jpg

dep6.jpg

dep7.jpg

dep8.jpg

SunGrown

SunGrown

Small update just to show a couple small flowers. These were both pollinated by the Afcrack x (Blueberry x White Widow) male

This one is the Afcrack x Blue Widow (Blueberry x White Widow) Female hit with her brothers pollen
afxbbww_seeded.jpg

And this one is the Blue Crack x Merlin's Kush

Blue Crack AKA Widow's Crack = Blue Widow x Green Crack = ((Blueberry Male X White Widow) x Green Crack) x Merlin's Kush...
Merlin's Kush is Magic Merlin Male x (Banana Kush x pre 98 Bubba)

The genetics in this cross are getting to be so many it may be time to give it a name...
afxbwxmk.jpg

Each of these tops is only maybe the size of my thumb but each top has at least 20 healthy seeds ripening up

Hope the update is enjoyed!

SunGrown

SunGrown

man, long day.

Did a lot of painting for some friends and that was right by another spot I have, so I decided to have a couple pics to share since I took em. Most of the plants you see are Blue Dragon

This soil is raw native soil amended and tilled to one foot deep with one wheel barrow of perlite, and 3 coffee cans of alfalfa pellets, oyster shell and kelp. Each plant planted into one bag of happy frog and mycos added. Being fed grow more 30-10-10 for now. The Blue Dragons are typically ready to harvest mid to late sept. They are in a really healthy veg right now so I am pretty optimistic. A couple weeks ago they were definitely in a "duhhh, should I flower or should I veg..." phase, but they are over that shit. These will all finish in the 6- 7 foot range with heavy ass flowers.

There are a couple blackberrys here in full on flower, but these have finished by sept 15 before so thats pretty normal. And some SFV og's that will be done after the Dragons for sure.

co-1.jpg

co-2.jpg

Garden On

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice update and nice to see how you're doing in in the native.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Thanks sea! Also to note, the feeding is very light but constant. Also most of the girls are about 4 feet around for some scale, they may finish in the 8 foot range, we will see!

SunGrown

SunGrown

Here is the Blue Dream that is actually just one side branch, she has been doing ok since the major pruning and I do think the peroxide I poured on her trunk helped her too. She is over 9 feet tall now and about 6 feet round.

bd.jpg

The same Casey Jones from before, now about 9 feet tall and about 8 feet wide, gonna be a 15 footer at finish

cj.jpg

The same West Coast Dog from before, the one in the 6" bed, the bed is 3 feet x 6 feet x 6 inches deep. She is now 7 feet around x 6.5 feet tall

dog.jpg

And the Dog's stalk, right near the same circumference as the can

dog-stalk.jpg

This one is the Grandma's Dream, the reveg'ed pheno from spring the harvest, she is impressive, nect year many of these will go full term

gmd.jpg

A small purple Diesel, about 4' x 4'. The damn deer muched her pr she would be bigger, but I am still happy, she was a very small clone in bad flower shock when she was planted, she is in a 6 inch deep bed.
pd.jpg

And here are a couple Larry OG's, doing pretty well at about 7 feet wide x 6 or so feet tall
log.jpg

log1.jpg

And a few SFV OG's, all about 6x6
sfv.jpg

Lemon Cukes
lemon-cukes.jpg

And a Bell
pepper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom