House & Garden Nutes., Under Current Systems, 30,000 Watts, 10 Tons of A/C, Co2

• Thread starter Ben Derdundat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Casper

Its all there.. take some time to read guys.. please. It is very time consuming answering the same question time and time again...

Both flower rooms have two (2) 115 Gal. inductor tanks. Veg. room has two (2) 60 Gal. inductor tanks. My holding tanks for my R/O water are each 400 Gal. and there are two (2) of those as well.

I actually went back and read that but I couldn't edit my post for some reason, but thanks for answering for me!

S

Sirius

What a way to introduce yourself Ben! Your killin it with your irrigation skills homie!

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Hey Ben.
Family hydro is the shit. I wont shop anywhere else.
They warranty damn near everything and most items they will exhange instore.
Even the bulbs the warranty for a year.
There Mad farmer PH adjusters are good.
Have you noticed how much stronger the down is then the up.

Alrighty back to lurkin.

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Family hydroponics rocks

Good to see you around BOSSMAN. I cant agree with you more about Family Hydro. The one I shop at is great! They have a very personal touch, Always willing to listen and no attitude. At most hydro shops you're just a :cash to them. With Family Hydro the do really treat you like family. They even let me ship large items to their shop and call me when they arrive. How F'n cool is that?!!

In regards to Mad farmer pH I have noticed at times a slight difference but nothing major. Its been pretty consistent for me. :flower

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

What a way to introduce yourself Ben! Your killin it with your irrigation skills homie!

Right on Sirus! Thanks! Good to see you tuned in...And that goes out to every one else as well. Thank you all for your compliments!:hi:

I have some more pics I will be posting in a little while of the rest of my equipment and finally some of my plants... I have grown O.G Kush for 11 years and I have never seen them look like they do... I'm blown away by these Under Current systems. I wish I had caught on to these things a lot sooner... Truthfully I wish that I thought of it! Dan Your The Man!:anim_19:

I'm off to Home Dump For some materials... The construction never ends...:whew

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

More equipment...

Ok so here are some more pics of my equipment...

(Pics # 1, 2) In my opinion this is something that every farmer should have... A water meter... Comes in pretty handy.

(pics # 3, 4, 5, 8 & 9)Here is something that I absolutely love... My Growtronix system. This thing is Great... It does it all...controls Temp., Humidity, Co2, Flood monitoring, Door and window monitoring, fire monitoring, texts you about anything you want i.e. If there is a flood, if a door has opened, if the temp is to high/low, if the humidity is to high/low, if there is smoke, if the co2 is out... I could go on and on... the possibilities are literally endless... and there is a bunch more sensors and equipment that I don't have...yet. To top it all off it charts plots on graphs, gives you your highs and lows along with your daily averages... It even has a grow journal with a calender and a harvest timer. As of right now I have a couple sensors being replaced that is why you see a green air Co2 monitor in the pic. Also that is why I have no humidity reading on the pic of my computer screen. Check it out at http://www.growtronix.com

(pics 6 & 7) Here are some buckets that I had custom made so I could fit them in a certain area. I will be making my mothers system out of these... they measure 18x18x14 and hold 17 gallons each and are made from polyethylene. The are very stout and should last a life time.

Sorry for the pictures being out of order...:mad0223: How do I place the description next to the picture? If someone can tell me that would be great!

VegFlwr Rooms 201
VegFlwr Rooms 202
Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Man, Sorry guys. when I previewed my post all the pics were there. Not sure what happened but here they are... completely out of order:fighting0085:

VegFlwr Rooms 197
VegFlwr Rooms 189
VegFlwr Rooms 198
VegFlwr Rooms 195
VegFlwr Rooms 196
VegFlwr Rooms 179
VegFlwr Rooms 178
Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Finaly Pics of the grow...

The first picture is of all the nutrients that I am going to be using through out this grow. I wanted to picture them again this time with the Great White since it was not included in my first pic. I am applying Great White as a crown feed as to not foul my solution. Also I am foliar feeding with Magic Green from House & Garden and Penatrator and Liquid Light from Dutch Master. With the Magic Green I apply it once every other week through Veg. up until the end of week three Just as the House & Garden Feed charts recommend. you can get the feed charts from http://www.humboldtwholesale.com. They also have a great video of the House & Garden manufacturing and bottling facility. Super nice and super clean... Its at the bottom of the page just past where the feed charts are located. As for Penatrator and Liquid Light I apply them twice a week though Veg. up until the end of week three.

The next three pics are of the plants when I first transplanted them into the Under Current systems. As you can see I start to train them very early...

The Next five pics are of of the plants after 7-8 days of Veg. The systems were kept @ 600ppm, pH @ 5.6-6.2 and 68*. This particular Hana meter is calibrated at the 442 scale (.7)

The one after those is at 15 days. PPM @ 700, pH @ 5.6-6.2 and 68*. (pic of roots)

The next four are at 18 days of Veg. PPM @ +,- 800, pH @ 5.6-6.2, temp. @ +,- 68*

The next four after that are at 22 days of veg. PPM @ +,- 800, pH @ 5.6-6.2, temp. @ +,- 68*

The three more after that are at 24 days of Veg. PPM @ 850, pH @ 5.6-6.2, temp. @ 68*

The next five are at 26 days of Veg. PPM @ 850, pH @ 5.6-6.2, temp. @ 68* (quarter used as reference)

That concludes my Veg.... A total of 26 days... Like I mentioned earlier in this thread I have been growing O.G. Kush for 11 years now and I have yet to see a plant of this strain this well developed in this short amount of time...

During my Veg. I did not have one reservoir change
Yes, you read it correctly. 26 days with out a flush or reservoir change!!!:rock These Under Current systems are simply amazing... Wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes:confused0054:

Doing the bull dance. Felling the flow.:banana1sv6:

Last pic is of my old drain to waste system with the plants having a 2.5 week Veg. and 2.5 weeks into Flower just after being stripped... Plants were fed from the advanced 2+ nutrient schedule.:no...

Huge difference!:yes

VegFlwr Rooms 203
Veg Room 042
Veg Room 044
Veg Room 045
VegFlwr Rooms 009
VegFlwr Rooms 010
VegFlwr Rooms 012
VegFlwr Rooms 008
VegFlwr Rooms 006
VegFlwr Rooms 029
VegFlwr Rooms 034
VegFlwr Rooms 035
VegFlwr Rooms 037
VegFlwr Rooms 036
VegFlwr Rooms 052
VegFlwr Rooms 053
VegFlwr Rooms 055
VegFlwr Rooms 056
VegFlwr Rooms 061
VegFlwr Rooms 062
VegFlwr Rooms 060
VegFlwr Rooms 066
VegFlwr Rooms 071
VegFlwr Rooms 069
VegFlwr Rooms 068
VegFlwr Rooms 072
VegFlwr Rooms 116
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Very impressive.
That was cool. 1 big veg update.
I feel like I just cheated on a test.LOL

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Top notch setup Ben. I'm looking forward to seeing how the horizontal setup produces. Subscribed.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Ben

Very impressive. Got another question for you about your inductor tanks. Are you mixing nutes in the inductor tank itself and using that as a top off? If so how the hell do you get things mixed up in there?

I'm gonna say it again.....The way you set up all the plumbing is so completely professional and slick. I can't wait to step up my game.

CaliShark

CaliShark

Awesome update! Those plants look nice and healthy and ready for a move into the flower room and a cage.

I

IXE

Nice setup...let the Fam/HumWholesale Fam propaganda machine continue as scheduled.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

"Yes, Great White is used in my system. I apply it as a crown feed as to not foul my solution."

How do you crown feed this solution without it getting mixed in the res?
Do you use House & Garden Aqua Flakes normal strength feed chart or do you customize it to your standard? I know when i used advanced I used to NEVER feed full strength with what there charts said...would of killed my plants if I did follow there bullshit!

B

BlueRhino

Very impressive girls. It is making me want to switch over to UC after following this thread... Outstanding job Ben.

J

jakew215

do you have a problem with stagnant water with those huge res'? thought i heard somewhere that standing water wasnt that great.

unless you go through 400 gallons a week? i just dont know how the systems work exactly so i cant really see how having SO much water helps.

side note... amazing grow, congrats, looks great. i plan on switching to under current so thanks for the journal.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Top Bottom