• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also I’m down to go through things with you @Aqua Man
Sounds good.

What's the setup and equipment?

Have you test the environment yet?

Nutrients and any additives you are using or plant to use?

Source of ph down included.

2Bad

2Bad

Sounds good.

What's the setup and equipment?
Vegging under a 2 foot t5 until they’re too big, then I’m going to put them in a 4x4 with a Mars hydro 480w I believe I’ve got two lil blizzard fans with a carbon filter and a in-line fan
Have you test the environment yet?
No and that’s one thing I’m definetly worried about
Nutrients and any additives you are using or plant to use?
I’ve got the GH flora trio , with mycorhizae and azos on the side
Source of ph down included.
General hydroponics ph down and up

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Vegging under a 2 foot t5 until they’re too big, then I’m going to put them in a 4x4 with a Mars hydro 480w I believe I’ve got two lil blizzard fans with a carbon filter and a in-line fan

No and that’s one thing I’m definetly worried about

General hydroponics ph down and up
Perfect you will only need the down.

Sounds like your air exchange should be plenty.

Going with GH nutrients also?

I'm guessing 3 gal pots?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Is a close bedroom door with no ventilation a problem? I have a cat so I can’t really keep the door open but if I have to I will figure it out

Yes just the trio

And yes 🙌
Ok no problem as long as ya open the door once in a while for co2 replenishment.

You may need a dehuey or open a window for the humidity later in the grow. Best done by controlling the humidity of the room (intake air) then using the extraction fans to control temp and humidity of the tent.

A dehuey can raise the room temps a fair bit so it's going to depend a lot on what the house environment is like

2Bad

2Bad

Ok no problem as long as ya open the door once in a while for co2 replenishment.

You may need a dehuey or open a window for the humidity later in the grow. Best done by controlling the humidity of the room (intake air) then using the extraction fans to control temp and humidity of the tent.

A dehuey can raise the room temps a fair bit so it's going to depend a lot on what the house environment is like
Alrighty sounds good I appreciate this

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Alrighty sounds good I appreciate this
Hey its all about building a good community. This community and the ppl in it have taught me and given so much to me. The least I can do is try to give some of that back.

Some really amazing and knowledgeable ppl here brother and almost all of them are willing to help anyone out.

2Bad

2Bad

Hey its all about building a good community. This community and the ppl in it have taught me and given so much to me. The least I can do is try to give some of that back.

Some really amazing and knowledgeable ppl here brother and almost all of them are willing to help anyone out.
Yep I love it man. So a lil update I’m transplanting now I was trying to take the mesh off the pellets , but one of the seedlings tip that was sticking way out came off, just one tho, now I’m just trying to take em off without damage and if I can’t I’m leaving just the bottom on. I’m pretty sure they’re biodegradable and won’t hurt right? And is the one with the tap root bottom snipped a 50/50 chance now? @Aqua Man

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You don't need to take those off. Many of us do just because we want the plant to have the best chance, but it will grow thru it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yep I love it man. So a lil update I’m transplanting now I was trying to take the mesh off the pellets , but one of the seedlings tip that was sticking way out came off, just one tho, now I’m just trying to take em off without damage and if I can’t I’m leaving just the bottom on. I’m pretty sure they’re biodegradable and won’t hurt right? And is the one with the tap root bottom snipped a 50/50 chance now? @Aqua Man
No need to remove the mesh bro those roots will push concrete... that mesh ain't gonna even be a shoulder bump to them.

The broken tap root will be fine. No worries.

2Bad

2Bad

No need to remove the mesh bro those roots will push concrete... that mesh ain't gonna even be a shoulder bump to them.

The broken tap root will be fine. No worries.
I figured it looked like it was being air pruned. By the way what do you like your ph to be when you water? @Aqua Man @ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I figured it looked like it was being air pruned. By the way what do you like your ph to be when you water? @Aqua Man @ComfortablyNumb
I never worry about pH. Since we grow organic, we let the microbes and such adjust the pH for us.
We do carbon filter our water and it comes out at 6.5 Other than checking on occasion to make sure there are no hidden issues, we don't worry about it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Young I go 5.6 and let my res on autofeed drift to no more than 6.0. After stretch 5.8 to 6.2 and reduce cal mag if using. Stop cal mag all together after bulking.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Sorry man, but I can't tell if that's John, Paul, George or Ringo, but it is fo sho a Beetle of some kind.
Beetles likes to eat plants. Snag that buggah and flush 'en down.
Then see if you can figure out how it got in and if it has friends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom