How do these little guys look

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Yea I feel that, I was going to put into a solo cup. The root was already coming out of the bottom of the pellets last night. U would still wait?

If you are transplanting into a solo cup, those are so small you shouldn't have issues with overwatering, I thought you were transplanting into a bigger container, like a 1 gallon or more.

2Bad

2Bad

If you are transplanting into a solo cup, those are so small you shouldn't have issues with overwatering, I thought you were transplanting into a bigger container, like a 1 gallon or more.
Thanks for confirming for me! ill report back

2Bad

2Bad

2Bad if you are going to transplant into coco it would be a good idea to precharge the coco with Cal Mag. If you use the search tool at the top of the page you can find information about pre charging the coco. Myself I would wait a week or so. What would trigger me to transplant would be one of 2 things. First set of true cannabis leaves or root trying to grow out of the jiffy. I would like to remove the netting around the Jiffy, while not required I just like the plant to be able to grow as easy as possible to allow it to reach its full genetic potential.
Good luck with your grow!
So for the cal mag I already buffered and drained, I heard that I’m supposed to rinse out the cal mag with a quick flush due to the EC , is that what you do? I already did it, but I’m just curious

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If doing coco you will need to feed lightly immediately. For the first week you can water every other day always with nutrients. Once roots establish a bit follow this imo. Make sure to fill the pots to the top with your coco/perlite.

2Bad

2Bad

When you say when roots establish does that mean, when it grows into its new pot? Or once I see the first root? @Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When you say when roots establish does that mean, when it grows into its new pot? Or once I see the first root? @Aqua Man
Yeah after transplant give a few days to a week. Then follow thw watering in that thread if you can. If it's to much then just make sure you get runoff and maybe a good idea to give a flush or 2 through the grow.

The use of enzymes periodically will help reduce the risk of a buildup. As will the frequent feeding with runoff.

But like I say that's a guide and you can get away with less often and more volume if you need. It just increases the risk of buildup.

2Bad

2Bad

When you say when roots establish does that mean, when it grows into its new pot? Or once I see the first root?
Yeah after transplant give a few days to a week. Then follow thw watering in that thread if you can. If it's to much then just make sure you get runoff and maybe a good idea to give a flush or 2 through the grow.

The use of enzymes periodically will help reduce the risk of a buildup. As will the frequent feeding with runoff.

But like I say that's a guide and you can get away with less often and more volume if you need. It just increases the risk of buildup.
Sounds good man, I probably read your guide 10 times already lol, that’s where I got my perlite ratio . How do you feel about coco, do you think it makes as good bud as soil? I’ve never grown but personally if u asked me I probably would say it’s all genetics? I’m trying to grow the best tasting for personal lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sounds good man, I probably read your guide 10 times already lol, that’s where I got my perlite ratio . How do you feel about coco, do you think it makes as good bud as soil? I’ve never grown but personally if u asked me I probably would say it’s all genetics? I’m trying to grow the best tasting for personal lol
Yup all genetics brother and health of the plants. Coco produces some great bud as any media can. All plants need is a good environment and kept healthy.

I won't get into the debate over soil produces more flavor stuff because 90% of that is all false. However there are some tiny truths in some of the arguments.

2Bad

2Bad

Yup all genetics brother and health of the plants. Coco produces some great bud as any media can. All plants need is a good environment and kept healthy.

I won't get into the debate over soil produces more flavor stuff because 90% of that is all false. However there are some tiny truths in some of the arguments.
One quick question before I transplant pretty pls . So I buffered in coco , then I rinsed, then In solo cups I watered the coco with a dose of cal mag, should I flush it out before I put the babies in? @Aqua Man will the cal mag hurt?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

One quick question before I transplant pretty pls . So I buffered in coco , then I rinsed, then In solo cups I watered the coco with a dose of cal mag, should I flush it out before I put the babies in? @Aqua Man will the cal mag hurt?
Nope a light dose is enough to support them.

What water source are you using?

tco_0420

tco_0420

Count me in on this one, love seeing new people like myself and following their grow.
Doing good man, just remember the first time. Keep it simple! Trust that

Ponky

Ponky

You may not realise it but chlorine is classed as a plant micronutrient meaning that it is essential for the proper growth of plants. It is important to note though, that it is the ion (Cl‑) rather than the gas (Cl2) that is used by plants. In particular, chlorine is important for plant photosynthesis as it is involved in the opening and closing of stomata (pores in leaves that enable plants to take in and release carbon dioxide, oxygen and other gases as required. It also helps ensure leaves are firm.

2Bad

2Bad

You may not realise it but chlorine is classed as a plant micronutrient meaning that it is essential for the proper growth of plants. It is important to note though, that it is the ion (Cl‑) rather than the gas (Cl2) that is used by plants. In particular, chlorine is important for plant photosynthesis as it is involved in the opening and closing of stomata (pores in leaves that enable plants to take in and release carbon dioxide, oxygen and other gases as required. It also helps ensure leaves are firm.

Will the chlorine raise the ppm tho?

Top Bottom