How much are dispensaries donating for a pound of top shelf meds

• Thread starter Don007206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Gooch

The Gooch

People need money and this is not the game for lazy people or cry babies this is not me taking a shot at anyone it's just the truth
Well said Don. I work 10-12 hours a day and farm for another 3-4 when i get home. Thats why it pisses me off when some fuckin grundle at a depot butt rapes its patients. $15/g for garbage that they pay $2000 for. Thats $4720 profit, minus taxes etc. IMO, nothing less than 3 for the Gooch! Tell the depot to blow it! Then call me ;)

N

Nadroj

Billings..... Everybody had mites there that I met. I was working with some of the biggest stores there. Montana Advance Caregivers lost their whole crop to some kind of microscopic mite. They deserved it! Between humidity and heat it was like the bugs had a paradise there. I met up with some cats in Boozeman too. Went and hung with them and realized they didnt know shit. They were stuck with a little warehouse full of scraggy plants. Everybody thought I had some secret they could get from me to make their grow like mine. I had to remind them that you cant steal experience. Everything is co op here. They shut the stores down. Until things get rescheduled I will never put my neck on the line like I did in MT.

I was getting buds from MAC for a short period of time until my brother's ex girlfriend realized how shitty their meds were in comparison to most everyone else in town... and that's when she switched to to The Healing Center and i started getting the most fire buds i had seen up to that point (Fall 2010)... why did you choose to move to Billings if you were looking to find good herb?

You should have done some more research before making the move all the way out here... you would have been better off settling down in Missoula, Kalispell, Butte, or Bozeman if you wanted to connect with the elite growers of the state... Don't move somewhere expecting it to be the best of the best... Billings is also known for its meth so what were you really expecting when you moved here? Ive driven to Bozeman for the good stuff many times... i lost my most reliable grower/patient connect there... long story short... dont trust anyone you dont "really" know... they may be using you just to fuck you over completely in the end like he did to me. However, i can still get fire buds from Bozo every now and then because everyone knows growers here.

All these buds below were grown in the Gallatin Valley by a 60 some year old green thumb couple!
Family Love
DSC01419

Black Cindy
DSC01457

Romberry
DSC01787

RX
DSC02375

Redwood Kush
DSC02472

M

mistergreen206

Come on guys this one needs new life I got 2500 on my blue alien ....

fractal

fractal

Well said Don. I work 10-12 hours a day and farm for another 3-4 when i get home. Thats why it pisses me off when some fuckin grundle at a depot butt rapes its patients. $15/g for garbage that they pay $2000 for. Thats $4720 profit, minus taxes etc. IMO, nothing less than 3 for the Gooch! Tell the depot to blow it! Then call me ;)

That's just fucked up and should be the other way around. No reason any retailer ought to be making more than the grower is for a pound. You spent at least 4 months to make that crop happen, and took all the risk. They are holding it for a week at the most, and probably not even putting any $$ up front to sell it if you do consignment. And they think they are entitled to make more than twice what you do? Dispensaries are fucking parasites, there is really no use for them when craigslist and budtrader exist.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Anyone who fronts weed to a dispensary is on crack,if they cant afford to buy your product outright they dont deserve to be in business and on top of that if they close down or get raided the next day you are shit out of luck,cash and carry.

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

PEZ (day 54... strain goes at least 60 days).... THIS is what WASHINGTON DOES!! 3k lb all day EVERYDAY! The hustle moved from the street too the douchespensaries. They arent giving you the price you want... WALK. Someone will. Simple as that.... IF you got TRUE TOP SHELF you will be paid for it. PERIOD.
Pez day 54 002

Tora Bora (finished meds)

Tora bora 015
Tora bora 008

M

mistergreen206

How is the yield on the pez I have action at a few cuts but I have requirements as far as yield ....I have some time to decide on my next run I think about 2 weeks till I got to start veg... I know asking about yield is kind of crazy because so much of the results depends on the grower phenom ext so ball park it ....

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

How is the yield on the pez I have action at a few cuts but I have requirements as far as yield ....I have some time to decide on my next run I think about 2 weeks till I got to start veg... I know asking about yield is kind of crazy because so much of the results depends on the grower phenom ext so ball park it ....

Depending on growing techniques and growing styles is really depending on how she does. She loves too be trained in veg... pinched, topped, supercropped.... make her a bush. She will produce well over an oz a gal. I say if you can get your hands on the REAL DEAL true cut of PEZ that originally came from bagseed of NL#5 and bred on Lopez island then GET IT! It is TRUE DANK and TRUE MEDICINE at that. Everybody should have PEZ in their garden. It is GREAT for wasting conditons, anxiety, cancer patients... a number of different ailments. Besides that she is just straight DANK!!

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

Im in washington also, my purps never goes over 200 an oz. Especially for my friends. Trust me its top shelf. If you pay any more (where im from) your getting ripped off.

Royal kush @67+ days

View attachment 296788View attachment 296789View attachment 296790View attachment 296791

Well... for one... look at you trim job... Id be pissed if I got all that BS leaf and shit... I dont care how frosty it is... take it off and use it for concetrates. I want too smoke bud... NOT leaf. I WOULDNT donate over 200oz for that either. Its funny what some ppl consider "top shelf" I also have donation rates of $180-200oz... but that is for my patients and friends... if it is goin to a douchspensary... they arent gettin it for that. Its $800 out the door or 3k a lb.... PERIOD. I know the work and effort it takes too grow TOP SHELF... and TOP SHELF is worth MORE than 200oz... sorry... but it is.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Bahahaa what ever you say buddy!

When this comes in, nothing else sells till its gone!

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

" Well... for one... look at you trim job... Id be pissed if I got all that BS leaf and shit... I dont care how frosty it is... take it off and use it for concetrates."

People could care less what leaf is left on this bud! and there is not that much lol....maybe you dont know how to produce dense bud....

Save it for concentrates huh?! OK i make my own! and i have a very expensive vacuum setup to ensure it is safe. I also never "donate" this quailty bho shatter for over $20 a G. guaranteed you probably pay more for a lower quality product.

this errl made is from trim from those royal plants shown above.

Shatter 006
cannaguy

cannaguy

My buddy gets meds from WA sent to his door for 4k a pound. A person can make more sending it out of the state. Bigger risk bigger payday. The douchspensaries only will offer 2800 for his aaaa+ meds so he sends it out of state. Keeps him from shitting in his back yard. Its an old heirloom strain that been in the PNW since the 80's. They say the clone is as strong today as it was back then. It would be a great strain to breed with. I hear a crew is trying to make some hybrids of it. If and when this happens watch out. Straight up fire! Its a sweat inducing coma strain. Over the fucking top.

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

" Well... for one... look at you trim job... Id be pissed if I got all that BS leaf and shit... I dont care how frosty it is... take it off and use it for concetrates."

People could care less what leaf is left on this bud! and there is not that much lol....maybe you dont know how to produce dense bud....

Save it for concentrates huh?! OK i make my own! and i have a very expensive vacuum setup to ensure it is safe. I also never "donate" this quailty bho shatter for over $20 a G. guaranteed you probably pay more for a lower quality product.

this errl made is from trim from those royal plants shown above.

Bro... please dont step in the ring with professionals and try and talk shit! Ppl DO care about the leaf on the bud... leaf burns hot and harsh... take it off. I would pass right by those meds if I saw them in a dispensary... LMAO! Are you kidding me? High and tight bro... or what they call a "california trim" is how I tim mine... also why i get 3k alb for it... i put time into my plants and my trimming... I actually give a shit what my product looks like!! I am one of the best growers and oil producers in the state of Washington. I produce MY OWN oil and also for COUNTLESS other ppl. You are comical. Good job gettin a vac pump... you're just like a big boy!! I GUARANTEE your shatter/wax/honeycomb... whatever you think you can produce cant touch my oils in flavor, potency, and vape qualities. Thats why you ONLY GET $20 a gr for it!! LMAO! What do you not understand about this.... you are getting paid what your getting paid cuz that is what your meds are worth... take a little more time and and trim that shit off... it isnt that hard. Oh and i dont run trim... that produces lower quality oil. I do strictly nug runs. If you were a true oil processor that knew what you were talking about you would know that. Would love too go nug for nug and oil for oil... you would just be embarrassed tho.

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

Bahahaa what ever you say buddy!

When this comes in, nothing else sells till its gone!

Cuz my shit aint sittin next too it on a shelf LMAO!! ... course they would be on different shelves... mine would be on the "Top Shelf". HAHA

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
I'm getting my card here in Seattle next week any reconditions on we're I should get my meds would be helpful thanks

Kootenai

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

"Professionals" dont talk like you do, or brag as much as you.

Since when has price dictated the quality of weed? Just look at my errl how can you say it is bad?...

I could charge $3000 a lb all day and $50 grams...........but im not a dickhead, trying to rip people off! Dont care if its the best bud or oil in the world, i would never pay or charge that! Errl comes from trim lolz!

Ever heard of a good hookup? guess not. Keep bragging and charging up the ass, lets see how far that gets you....

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Omg you make oil for countless other people!!!.......who dosent lol...

If your charging 3000k a lb your not even in the category of biggest and best grower in Washington. Just sayin....

You run with a closed loop system? Cause the person that taught me how to make errl is hooking his up this week, and he lives within the mile and dosent mind if i use it....

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Your also quick to judge how I grow based on a photo or two...show us some perfect pics master grower!

Those are just a couple of mine, I literally have hundreds!

I saw your 2000k video.... Doesn't show much....I just hooked up 4000k and I wouldn't consider my self as that big of a grower..

You are all talk and all hate. I had no disrespect in my first post whatsoever.

Prices are way down in my town right now...everyone is growing.... Top grade diesel is only 2400, if you look. It's not hard to produce top quality these days. No that is not dispensary price. But cannaguy is right dispensarys will only take 2800 for the Best meds in the city, and charge 4000 which is not cool.

Top Bottom