how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Guy I know dumped 300 packs @ 15 a pack. So the demand is there.

I don't want to be a middle man either, but stoked to get more from my product than I was getting. Last year full season went for 1g a pack. Didn't matter if it was the nicest pack of GSC, or Blue Dream. I actually dropped a 1/2 pack of cookies for 1250 this year.

I remember when I was moving weight in high school and 4g a pack was a player price. Humboldt and Garberville funk!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I was getting 1500-1600 a unit this year for my outdoor before I ran out. Could have done better but can`t walk all day to dispensaries so they ether have to come to me or get 15-25 units delivered (pre paid) .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Depends on the area. Some areas like SF go nuts for a good Purple Diesel. In Arcadia they like Time Warp and Train Wreck . LA they like Glue, Cookies and OG`s. In Sac they seem to like just about anything frosty with smell and bag appeal. One over looked strain that seems to be liked all around is Skywalker. Two other strains that seem to be welcome anywhere is GDP and Blue Dream. You can sell just about anything that looks =good , is frosty and has bag appeal. Hard nugs also comes into play but once in a while I get requests for a Sativa or a Sativa dom strain. Can`t sell a lot of it but there are a number of loyal Sativa fans out there and not that many people growing it.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
This year between the drought, more counties cracking down and early flower because of smoke from fires( as well as burned areas) there is going to be a shortage of outdoor in Cali. Dispensaries know this and some are now offering to buy all or part of next Fall`s outdoor grows in the ground. We will see a raise in prices , the question is how much?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This year between the drought, more counties cracking down and early flower because of smoke from fires( as well as burned areas) there is going to be a shortage of outdoor in Cali. Dispensaries know this and some are now offering to buy all or part of next Fall`s outdoor grows in the ground. We will see a raise in prices , the question is how much?
It baffles me how you can go sell tons of pot to the dispensaries. It would be really nice to show case the pot and not have to take what you can get in the black market. I want to move to Cali but I fear change out there then I would be stuck not knowing anyone from the black market.:confused:

B

boston

I was just in mi near Detroit and paid 22 but i dont really know any one there
recently paid 19 in Denver 2weeks ago
and last time i was in caili (jan) paid 16

Also while in Ohio paid 32 in iowa i pay 4

I travel whith about 20guys on avg and i find lowest prices in co then mi
cali seams to be crap roll 12 - 32
quality varies price has no relation

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I was just in mi near Detroit and paid 22 but i dont really know any one there
recently paid 19 in Denver 2weeks ago
and last time i was in caili (jan) paid 16

Also while in Ohio paid 32 in iowa i pay 4

I travel whith about 20guys on avg and i find lowest prices in co then mi
cali seams to be crap roll 12 - 32
quality varies price has no relation

Yep everyone in Cali seems to think they got the dank when really only maybe 10% of rural farmers have anything special. A lot has to do with the way it`s grown, not just the genetics. Lots of newer growers on the gold train. Still Cali does have the dank !

Kushmanjockin

Kushmanjockin

Yeah @FiveAM @boston Banana OG/Kosher at certain places, 35 all day. Just cuz you got some diesel or kush for 22, good luck finding CC quality bud here in Mich for 22

FiveAM

FiveAM

You are talking two completely different things then what this thread is about. I'm going do a banana og dispensary search right now, kosher kush too.

EDIT:
banana OG turned up 1 dispo in Mi TNT MMMP
kosher kush turned up 2 dispos in Mi TNT and Plan b

Those two paying 35 hundo for banana/kosher?

Last edited:
Kushmanjockin

Kushmanjockin

@FiveAM thats what this topic is exactly about besides its the wrong state... this is the first post "just trying to figure out what dispensaries are paying these days. for some real dank, og kush and other popular starins. $$min and $$max would be cool. thanks guys, if you know...Peace happy turkey day!"

also @FiveAM idk where your doing your search from but nope and nope. TNT is like over 100miles away from me in Lansing and Plan B doesn't sound like any place I would go hahahahaha... Im not lying or exaggerating just stating FACTS man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom