how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FiveAM

FiveAM

Banana og is pretty common in cali..

Just name the dispo then. its the secret one? lol

NO dispo is paying more out then they are making back, i.e paying 3500 only making 2-3k back..

Kushmanjockin

Kushmanjockin

Banana OG is NOT COMMON in Michigan, thats for sure. The dispensary will remain unnamed because I don't work there or own it and IM SURE they don't want people coming in saying I know what you pay for that. 20/60/110/200/385 per O is what they let it go for man, do the math, there making money @FiveAM

R

rascali

Take your word on it, gotcha . Do you have a grow log of it anywhere? Any log anywhere?

wow, get called a dick much?

FiveAM's quote is accurate - for the top 10% - anything else is negotiable, like everywhere else...

Kushmanjockin

Kushmanjockin

Lol right @rascali

@FiveAM do you have IG, I moved to IG recently from another forum site

FiveAM

FiveAM

Dude has(had 5 posts) and come making claims. I've seen more New Farmers come through these boards making claims about things more then I can keep track of.

But yeah, I've checked this price and this seems to be accurate. Grosse pointe pays these prices.

Besides people will pay for names just as much as quality. If it looks like og and you call it og..then it's og, unless you know an og.

comes down to 6 things really. Is it: og,kush,cookie,glue,diesel. and it better have bag/jar appeal.
beyond that, whelp you need a cup win, and hype.

@rascali if you can't handle being called out, then you're in the wrong business.
Have I been called a dick? Haven't you, what you getting at here son?

anyways...

@Kushmanjockin yeah I'm on IG, not to hard to find, what's your tag? It really wasn't hard to find out your dispo, not sure why you just didn't say the name...

B

boston

Yeah @FiveAM @boston Banana OG/Kosher at certain places, 35 all day. Just cuz you got some diesel or kush for 22, good luck finding CC quality bud here in Mich for 22
just because i got some diesel or Kush for 22
Key word being kush
banana og Kush=35
kosher kush=35

I travel country whith 20-30 smokers
in mi i have never paid more then 25-26
But this is also people i dont really know that i usually meet in bars they probably just hook me up really good because the disp pay them so well

As a side note i got cookies for 17 6-8 months ago in mi but there was a hundred added in for the middle man

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I just keep my trim and make pressed hash with it. Keeps well and keeps me from consuming all of my buds. I hear of people wanting trim for edibles or oil making every once in a while but I don`t think the price is good enough to keep me from my pressed hash.
DSCN0594
With all the time and effort of making pressed hash I don`t think it`s worth trying to cash in. Seems everyone wants oil these days but I prefer pressed hash any day and use sift for edibles. I grew up on middle eastern pressed hash so I make mine in the same fashion.

F

FooDoo

I haven't seen pressed hash in decades and my buddy just got a brick that looks like the picture you posted and he said it was shipped from the west. And like you said everybody else is into oils and medibles so there's prob very few guys pressing

ARoachclip

ARoachclip

Wow! Right now it is perfectly "State" legal for medical MJ participants to sell excess to the dispensaries. In my region, Southern Oregon, the dispensaries usually pay around $$1200 to 1400 per lb. However the the seller must pay up front for the testing. That can run anywhere from $100 to $200 depending on the lab.

Dr Botony

Dr Botony

Wow! Right now it is perfectly "State" legal for medical MJ participants to sell excess to the dispensaries. In my region, Southern Oregon, the dispensaries usually pay around $$1200 to 1400 per lb. However the the seller must pay up front for the testing. That can run anywhere from $100 to $200 depending on the lab.

what type of grow for that price? Seems as if there is no profit at all for the growers after going around the ladder.

Testing is an absolute must these days. like selling a used car without carfax

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Pressed hash is nice. However I will take bubble hash with a microplane any day over pressed hash. What % THC do you suppose your pressed hash is @markscastle?

ARoachclip

ARoachclip

what type of grow for that price? Seems as if there is no profit at all for the growers after going around the ladder.

Testing is an absolute must these days. like selling a used car without carfax
They are buying outdoor flower (if it passes) at the quoted prices. There is huge profit involved if you are one of the out of state investors that own most of the dispensaries.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Never tested it in a lab to see what the THC content is but it is very similar to Ice/bubble hash, except with dry pressed hash you still have the turpentine's that give it flavor ,where with bubble hash it gets washed out.

ARoachclip

ARoachclip

They are buying outdoor flower (if it passes) at the quoted prices. There is huge profit involved if you are one of the out of state investors that own most of the dispensaries.
Retraction! That comment was short sited and stupid. Many people are doing their own thing all over the state. My experience by no means reflects the experience of others. Besides, my best was 24.66% and some growers are breaking 30.

Dr Botony

Dr Botony

Got a new batch lab tested and ready to go.

Gonna try to charge between 5.50-6.50/g to club depending on strain. Reasonable price range?

Top Bottom