how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I love this thread.
mark you only half right we also have pollen chuckers too that make it very hard for breeders to compete.

very rare genetic x very rare genetic = instant profit with no testing being done. countless "breeders" have been caught following this model of selling seeds.
not only do they save time they pump out tons of crosses that people seem to always want, im not going to knock the practice but it has come to bite people in the ass, personally thats what I prefer sometimes as it lets me work the line and choose what I like out of it.
A guy tried to sell me FIREWOOD that way yesterday, I swear to God. I told him, "If it's rare, why would I want to burn it in my fireplace?" :giggle

Turned out he had some oak all along. Sheesh.

O

OnlyKush

Anyone that can't score 5k per pound with a good cut of og needs to learn what dialing a plant in really means. I'll get 4500 for Chemdog #4.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Anyone that can't score 5k per pound with a good cut of og needs to learn what dialing a plant in really means. I'll get 4500 for Chemdog #4.
Right. Forget about location, supply and demand at the time of sale, cash flow needs, and a half dozen other factors that have been discussed in this thread. I dialed in GDP a few years ago and got 6,500 for it. <- Hey man, look at my cajones!

I got 3,840 for my Chem stock this month. Doesn't mean it wasn't dialed in or that I couldn't gotten more (or less) elsewhere or that I won't get 4,500 the next time out. I'm reporting my most recent sale, the location and the donation I received per lb.

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey whats up everyone? $4800 for og kush,sour d in the ny catskillz area.thats pretty much the goin rate for anything dank

M

mrdizzle

hey whats up everyone? $4800 for og kush,sour d in the ny catskillz area.thats pretty much the goin rate for anything dank

true that I used to live in rhinebeck, anything non-beasters was a gift from god. I remember buying a 600oz of ak-47 back than during the bone dry summer months

S

SomeoneYouKnow

4k flower 2k veg, minispit, all the bells and whistles, 450.00 per month So Cal. Commercial power. Same set up in a Residential home, 1200.00 month.

Yeah .... I'm fucked.

I pay .31 per KW because my 3750 sq ft warehouse is in a residential district and I could not get Edison to rate me for commercial even though I run a commercial business out of the warehouse. My power bill would make most people :confused0054: and I dont think it is even right to post the total amount per month here on the forum.

:(

SYK

J

Jpaqballa

yo bro whats good i was wondering if you knew of any growers in the north cali area. I was planning on starting a dispensary.

M

m3vert7590

in jersey (the nyc haze) thats grown in south florida... THE FIREE!!! i used to buy it for 5500 a lb... it was well worth it. now its a bit cheaper i can get it anywhere from 4500 to 47 for top shelf shit... and i can get og kush,bubba kush, cheez, headband... it comes usps from norcal .i get that for 4200... im paying cali prices in nj? damn i feel special.

M

m3vert7590

also things come in for 3500 a lb.. but its not as good... to some ppl theyd consider it top shelf... but to me its not

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Don't kill the messenger, (at least not until after you hear the whole message), but a few days ago a friend of a "friend" asked me if I knew where he could move 30# of "pretty good" outdoor stuff that his friend had (obviously left over from last year) @ 1500/lb. I gave him the only honest answer that I could, albeit not the one he wanted to hear: "Have him try the dispensaries". A couple of days later, a friend and old MMJ customer that I used to provide for dropped by to share some of the stuff, (lightly seeded schwag) he's been getting for $50/4. When he took a whiff out of one of my jars it was like, "Oh... I remember the days!" I wish I could show you the look on his face after I put a pinch in a bowl and he took a couple of hits. Wow, did he get f-cked up.

I've been living in an insulated environment since going (primarily) indoors a few years ago and have been out of touch w/ the outdoor market. I know you can grow good weed outdoors. I have an outdoor container garden that produces good herb- not as good as the indoors, but comparable.

Some thoughts to kick around:
- The outdoor supply will certainly influence the indoor and high end outdoor market, (good growers produce good weed, wherever), but it seems that there's more of a demarcation line between the two than there was the last time I checked in, a few years ago,
- The general state of the US and local economies could impact this summer's Cali marketplace as much as the supply side of the equation. My friend isn't buying schwag because he likes it.
- The reserves of low quality weed will continue to grow as more "backyarders" *try* to dump their goods onto an oversaturated marketplace.
- Where does this all leave top shelf?

Illmind

Illmind

have u ever tried growing seed acclimated to outside? i too felt the same until i tried an outdoor only old skunk variety my ex girls dad gave me.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

have u ever tried growing seed acclimated to outside? i too felt the same until i tried an outdoor only old skunk variety my ex girls dad gave me.
I have seed and cuts that have been acclimated to the Central Cali Coast where I live. When I grew in Topanga, I had strains that had been grown and developed there for 20 years. I think you missed my point but I admit that my points sometimes get lost in my words. lol

M

MoneyMike

in jersey (the nyc haze) thats grown in south florida... THE FIREE!!! i used to buy it for 5500 a lb... it was well worth it. now its a bit cheaper i can get it anywhere from 4500 to 47 for top shelf shit... and i can get og kush,bubba kush, cheez, headband... it comes usps from norcal .i get that for 4200... im paying cali prices in nj? damn i feel special.

I have em for $3800 tops.:)

Top Bottom