How soon will coffee shops pop up?

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kolah

How many millions of ammo rounds did Homeland Stupidity Security buy up?
Jeepers Wally, I wonder why.

BTW, cops and sheriffs have already been training for enforcing DUI-D aka DUI- MJ cases. It's a win-win for the oinkers and the state (which are one in the same IMO). They collect revenues from the "legalization" (cough) and collect more big bucks from DUI-D busts. If the voting numbers for 64 passage are indicative, I think its' safe to say about 50% of Colorado residents smoke pot. If that is true, every other car that the pigs pull over, the driver will test positive for MJ.

a side note: to avoid the pigs that abuse the "I smell weed" tactic..always burn incense in your home and car. I don't care for incense as it's too strong for my likes but I burn sage and sweet grass. Sage is wonderful and has a skunky smell and sweetgrass is a pleasant vanilla flavor. When a pig says I smell weed, you just tell him that's your incense burning. If you do get busted you can use your incense burning comment as proof that the pig did not have the right to go further in his "investigation"....and making his reasonable/probable cause attempt bogus.

It's a fact that cops are fucking dumb. We, with a bit of knowledge and savvy, can fool the mother fuckers and make them trip over their own ass. It doesn't take much to outsmart them and once they are in the courtroom it's easy to make them look bungling stooges. The more times you can trip them up the easier it gets. Saying things like, "I don't consent" or "I'd like a lawyer present" and having the cops disregard your statements is always great ammunition to back your case should it go to a trial.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Another reason to vape the oil. Smell dissipates by the time you leave home, though I do suggest giving yourself time and learning you tolerance before driving. Definitely ain't going to hit the vapor globe in the car.
Ofcourse it will ensure that you are well over the nominal 5ng limit. That will fail in time, especially when your DOT drug test has a cutoff at 15ng.
See, alcohol pretty much metabolizes at the same (or similar) rate in most people, and it does it relatively fast, so BAC becomes an accurate indicator of intoxication.
MJ doesn't have the same properties, therefore I see that being a good avenue for defense. It will be a court battle, but better than the alternative that ANY amount of an ILLEGAL substance is grounds for DUI-D.
Baby steps add up to great leaps.
Be patient Colorado, look how far it's come in only three years. At least we'll still be ages ahead of the South and East, with mountains to boot:)

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

How many millions of ammo rounds did Homeland Stupidity Security buy up?
Jeepers Wally, I wonder why.

BTW, cops and sheriffs have already been training for enforcing DUI-D aka DUI- MJ cases. It's a win-win for the oinkers and the state (which are one in the same IMO). They collect revenues from the "legalization" (cough) and collect more big bucks from DUI-D busts. If the voting numbers for 64 passage are indicative, I think its' safe to say about 50% of Colorado residents smoke pot. If that is true, every other car that the pigs pull over, the driver will test positive for MJ.

a side note: to avoid the pigs that abuse the "I smell weed" tactic..always burn incense in your home and car. I don't care for incense as it's too strong for my likes but I burn sage and sweet grass. Sage is wonderful and has a skunky smell and sweetgrass is a pleasant vanilla flavor. When a pig says I smell weed, you just tell him that's your incense burning. If you do get busted you can use your incense burning comment as proof that the pig did not have the right to go further in his "investigation"....and making his reasonable/probable cause attempt bogus.

It's a fact that cops are fucking dumb. We, with a bit of knowledge and savvy, can fool the mother fuckers and make them trip over their own ass. It doesn't take much to outsmart them and once they are in the courtroom it's easy to make them look bungling stooges. The more times you can trip them up the easier it gets. Saying things like, "I don't consent" or "I'd like a lawyer present" and having the cops disregard your statements is always great ammunition to back your case should it go to a trial.

I completely agree with this. I just carry a thinger of ozium new car scent...blast it and hold your breath (not like you need to say much anyways when being pulled over). DUI-D is just about the worst thing about the legalization. Regulate like alcohol. Means MJ just became a CASH. CROP. Even for the cops...but don't think that doesn't mean shops aren't going to open up. The legislation gives until 2014 until shops can open up, specifically so that there can be open communication on all levels in regards to how to regulate. I don't see people being able to smoke in a store, so no "coffeeshops", (further down the road though- maybe a tax or license to apply for) but there will be infused restaurants and edible companies with storefronts. The biggest supporters of the campaign were american companies currently importing hemp for industrial use (Dr. Bronners pledged over 100,000 dollars to A-64 and I-502) and businessmen/venture capitalists who already have their operation completely together, from strains to their locations to their marketing. There is big business in this now. Marijuana is only legal in Colorado and Washington. Money. Money. Money. CASH. CROP.

K

kolah

Sadly, it's all about control and money and they'll leave a few crumbs for us fucking mice. It has nothing to do with freedom or "the peoples vote."

It's a corporate market takeover disguised as "legalization.". I predicted it would pass.

On a positive note, I 'd rather have them take over a billion dollar industry if it keeps people out of the jail system.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

on another note, like i always say.... life is what you make it.

if you want to worry and quarrel about who gets to smoke the j's, do it.

while im over here puffin on j's. life IS free. fuck people. LOL.

if you want to smoke get a card. but i think its unneccesary to even take it further than that really, anything you do in your own home is your business. once you bring it into the public its open for scrutiny. thats all this law is doing. if you're smokin herb in your home or somewhere smart NOT THE FUCKING PARK OR WALKING DOWN THE STREET you have nothing to worry about.

politics will be politics. there will always be someone batting for both sides with a decent point of view.

fuck em. live your life, smoke your weed, love your family n shit.

toodles.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Sadly, it's all about control and money and they'll leave a few crumbs for us fucking mice. It has nothing to do with freedom or "the peoples vote."

It's a corporate market takeover disguised as "legalization.".

On a positive note, I 'd rather have them take it over if it keeps people out of the jail system.

yep and the moment it's legalized nationally (if we get another dem. president it will likely happen) there will be a massive push to free anyone incarcerated for marijuana related crimes. It's definitely a corporate takeover, no doubt...the parts about growing your own plants and how much you can possess is a whole bunch of convoluted bullshit, and if it is anything like the regulation imposed on MMJ businesses it's going to be costly, impractical, and SUPER inefficient in terms of how you can grow. Remember that this is a constitutional amendment, so there's not a whole lot of room to change that. Pretty ridiculous.

sky high

sky high

Bravo, Classic Remix!

It's SO simple....yet....>somewhere< along the way there was a jump in logic that went from "totally illegality" to "the industry"...and from "Wow..if we could only grow and smoke in our homes without hassle/without them kickin the door in"... to "Like...like...hey....have you made YOUR millions off MJ yet so you can retire @ 30?"

The very people who cannot regulate themselves are the same ones who cannot see why there is regulation.

Like you say...keep it at home...

but Load it on the flatbed and drive it down Main Street...yelling loudly "LOOK AT ME MOTHERFUCKERS" ...and everyone cares....and parameters and lines will be drawn.

Well...duh.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bravo, Classic Remix!

It's SO simple....yet....>somewhere< along the way there was a jump in logic that went from "totally illegality" to "the industry"...and from "Wow..if we could only grow and smoke in our homes without hassle/without them kickin the door in"... to "Like...like...hey....have you made YOUR millions off MJ yet so you can retire @ 30?"

The very people who cannot regulate themselves are the same ones who cannot see why there is regulation.

Like you say...keep it at home...

but Load it on the flatbed and drive it down Main Street...yelling loudly "LOOK AT ME MOTHERFUCKERS" ...and everyone cares....and parameters and lines will be drawn.

Well...duh.
Saw the other day some woman was sitting at a bench bus stop on 16th street mall puffin a a dube openly. We cant drink openly in public places mostly, good thing, weed should be no different. Sure At Red Rocks parties on, what about Coors Field? If they allow beer should they have a section for puffin pot??? I can understand folks not wanting to smell it, just like cigs, so will we use common sense, theres a time and place for everything. DUI, simple, dont smoke and get pulled over.
Could you imigane at Red Rocks instead of cold beer here, it would be get yer weed here!!!! Vendors sellin dubes 11 dollar PBR beer and 50 dollar lite weed dubes, tax included...LOL...

E

Empire

Kinda strange how some of u talk shit about my posts in other threads and then use my exact same points in different threads.

U think this is gonna happen fast? Prop 215 passed in california over 15 years ago and we are still trying to figure it out. The feds will be ruthless with this.

Many more people will be in jail for petty mj offenses with these new laws. Thats the underlying point of these type of bills. More control over the sheeple.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Saw the other day some woman was sitting at a bench bus stop on 16th street mall puffin a a dube openly. We cant drink openly in public places mostly, good thing, weed should be no different. Sure At Red Rocks parties on, what about Coors Field? If they allow beer should they have a section for puffin pot??? I can understand folks not wanting to smell it, just like cigs, so will we use common sense, theres a time and place for everything. DUI, simple, dont smoke and get pulled over.
Could you imigane at Red Rocks instead of cold beer here, it would be get yer weed here!!!! Vendors sellin dubes 11 dollar PBR beer and 50 dollar lite weed dubes, tax included...LOL...
hahaha. i dont know about all that, but i do somewhat bend the rules i must say, i have one of those pen vapes, and i hit that shit all around town. perfect vaped oil, looks like im puffin a cig.

but i only condone to that because someones i am on the go and dont want to roll up some or bring a bowl.....for respect of other people and their taboo bullshit... i want to be incognito in the streets, not all bob marley shirtin ripped jean shorts rollin smellin like i just threw on some cannibi for men.....

did that make sense? whoa. LOL

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Many more people will be in jail for petty mj offenses with these new laws. Thats the underlying point of these type of bills. More control over the sheeple.

if i ever disagreed with you it would be because of this right there. weed is already a PETTY OFFENSE here, if you didnt have a card and got caught, as long as you have your ID you'll be free to go, show up in court to a 30$ fine. over, and over, and over, 15 times and it will be the same.

people in jail here are..... well im not really going to go there because i could contradict myself....

petty MJ offenses will really be simply stupidity. its not a MJ offense if you blow smoke in a cops face and say "ITS LEGAL".... thats just retarded.

sky high

sky high

This law doesn't allow for public display/use, CM....so I'm doubtin' anything organized will exist to allow folks to toke up anytime soon. Gonna be renegade....just like it's always been. It will suck for many folks coming here from other states on their ski vacations who think "dooood...it's totally..like..LEGAL in Colorado" and puff openly/smoke on the slopes/ski high/etc...get caught.... and then end up in jail for breaking the Ski Code or for public use because they cannot make the connection that the law intends for all of these activities to take place in private, not in public.

E

Empire

Yes it will be stupidity that gets people in trouble.

But the majority of people out there are just that, stupid.

There will be many more people who start to smoke because they think its legal, and that raises the numbers of everything including prosecutions. Just look at alcohol, how many people are in jail or going through the court system on alcohol related offenses. This will be just another bread winner for the state.

They dont do thc checkpoints now. But they will be with this new law. Talk about a bread winner. Dui's are extremely expensive and time consuming. And u will see a huge rise in dui convictions, except now itll be for pot. Then u get into the people who will think its ok to possess more then whats allowed, or have more plants then whats allowed. The opportunities are endless for the courts to punish and make money off this new law. The fact is, the majority of people out there arent going to read the bill and know whats right and whats wrong. They are gonna hear from their friends that pots legal and act like a clown. Which is exactly what the state wants. It means dollars, lots of dollars.

But then u got the feds, which is a whole other thing. They will fuck u any way possible. And the irs is gonna laugh when u try and pay taxes on ur state legal weed. This is a huge mess waiting to happen. Just like the mess we have here in california, and we are only medical and have been for 16 years. Just think what the feds will do when it wont look bad in the publics eyes to raid recreational users. Clubs get raided and shut down everyday here and the owners get indicted. It looks bad to raid medical patients. At least they have somewhat of a reason to be using an illegal federal schedule 1 drug.

Take a step back and look how this country actually operates and u will see this law is a total joke and will never hold ground against the feds and is nothing more then the state seeing dollar signs. Obama has made that quite clear several times since 2010 that the federal raids will not stop.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

wayyyy too much speculation in that last post. i go by facts. just because its happened in the past does not mean the future entails such. only a crazy person thinks that way. we are in a new era and new shit is happening. get with the times or be stuck like those fuckers that still think we're at war and shit. i live in the ghetto and dont hear gun shots.

E

Empire

Thats not speculation. Thats exactly whats happening here. Stop believing that the government is on your side because its not. This is just another income for them. If u cant see that i feel sorry for u.

16 years of medical in california and we are far worse off now then we were even 5-6 years ago. Ur ignorant if u think the feds wont have a field day with this and there will be even more people in jail for pot. Tell the thousands of medical patients who are in prison for following state law exactly that itll be different. Suuuuuuure it will.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

not happening - happened.

thats my point.

and not trying to argue with you that we are revenue for the government... simply saying to think 100% negatively is making you sound like.... fuck i dont know how to put it.... maybe just over analyzing i suppose.

why so much hatred? why no belief that shit may be okay? why are you so negative that it isnt okay? to think that the government's financial success has anything to do with my every day life, even if it does fuck it. why stress over shit that will happen regardless. My give a shit button broke years ago....

I agree shit is fucked up, a cop is just another digruntled employee. I love telling people no at my work, even though it may hurt my pay. Im pissed, fuck it. A cops mentality of fuckin someones day up may just be like a time killer for him. obviously not all are the same.

these are the times we live in man. look around you, yeah shit may suck. but if you look hard you'll see a lot of people understanding progress within the system over what chaos may reign, and living their life to the fullest not pissed off because of something that will not affect your day, unless your a "criminal". yes this shit matters and should be spoken of, but tell me, how much shit would you get done if you ATTACKED all the people who controlled the shit you need to change? you need to relax a little, not just point out every NEGATIVE fucking news ad you've ever read and analyzed.... what about the people that have GOTTEN OFF because of some shit and laws? how about them? some people have the system to thank too. but being a negative nancy wont get your anywhere but a couple weeks closer to six feet under.

Dorje

Dorje

The whole DUI-MJ thing has been an issue for years now and IS NOT RELATED to A64!!!

Some of you people are as dense as the GOP, and about as good at getting their facts right.

Sounds like the peeps who voted NO on 64 did it out of fear. Look back over your life and see what the results of acting out of fear produce. Now stop doing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom