How soon will coffee shops pop up?

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sky high

sky high

I think the folks who are hinging their life on weed/profit from weed are those folks who feel they are being trampled upon. I don't know any med peeps here who are operating on an individual basis who feel threatened...and neither will average recreational folks who operate in a reasonable manner on a personal level.

Folks are already transposing the same mentality on this "legalization" thing that happened to MMJ here.... eyes focused ONLY on the money to be made from the commercial thing...not on the freedom offered on a personal level....and trying to link the RISK of commercial on the same plane as growing at home...head down..mouth shut...no parade permit/no need to be seen/to be a pot baron/etc. Not.

Same crap as the rest of the conspiracy shit... rumor turned fact through repetition rather than personal experience.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

"Pot should be legal. It should be, but it won’t because you fucking potheads aren’t out there making it happen. You’re not out there every night like us alcoholics are, Affecting Society. Things have been invented because of alcohol, like the taser; the morning after pill; Judge Judy. What has pot given the world? Hacky sack? Hilarious ringtones? I will give you potheads one thing: you know your way around a microwave oven."
— Dave Attell
Maybe we do need the stupidity out there, it worked for Alcohol legalization.

squiggly

squiggly

Come on that was specifically about persuing his marxist agenda and turning over American rights to the whims of the NWO. Nothing to do with our personal freedoms, far from it.

Have you even read a book by Marx?

My personal guess: No, you haven't.

Here's how I made that prediction:

People who have read Marx, know when comparisons to him are warranted--and know that it's retarded to compare him with the president. The two men couldn't be any more different from each other if they tried.

I mean, I applaud you for not comparing him to Stalin--but let's go ahead and bring the rhetoric down to a reasonable level.

The NWO?

This isn't "professional" wrestling, bro. That shit doesn't exist.

I think everyone's going to have to eat a lot of their bullshit, and that includes quite a few of you on this board, when we find out what the feds are planning to do here.

squiggly

squiggly

I think the folks who are hinging their life on weed/profit from weed are those folks who feel they are being trampled upon. I don't know any med peeps here who are operating on an individual basis who feel threatened...and neither will average recreational folks who operate in a reasonable manner on a personal level.

Folks are already transposing the same mentality on this "legalization" thing that happened to MMJ here.... eyes focused ONLY on the money to be made from the commercial thing...not on the freedom offered on a personal level....and trying to link the RISK of commercial on the same plane as growing at home...head down..mouth shut...no parade permit/no need to be seen/to be a pot baron/etc. Not.

Same crap as the rest of the conspiracy shit... rumor turned fact through repetition rather than personal experience.

Amen.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This thread is great so when the first person does open such a bar or lounge even if its private would you at least go once maybe with a group in a cab?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I wouldn't doubt some one tries that but I didn't have that in my mind

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

and I like the signature sounds good and I'm not being a smart ass neither.

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

The hash bar concept came and went in Boulder County....No way that shit will fly.

We used to serve up oil hits at the greenest green all day. $5 dollars a rip, multiple people tending bar, and people flocking, and this was just during the med thing. No way people will be puffing indoors other than in a private club of some sort, which I mean honestly I'd rather puff at home or where I already go out and do such things anyways.

Business as usual people
Yo dirt, kinda off topic but do you guys still have access to that lemon g and that true og?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

True og ya haven't you seen my pics. Lemon g No. Lost homies number. I know who produces it but not how to get in touch with em. Why you ask?

FWIW I have no association with that place and I recommend no one else shop there, or support them in any way.
pm me for details

fractal

fractal

Have you even read a book by Marx?

My personal guess: No, you haven't.

Here's how I made that prediction:

People who have read Marx, know when comparisons to him are warranted--and know that it's retarded to compare him with the president. The two men couldn't be any more different from each other if they tried.

I mean, I applaud you for not comparing him to Stalin--but let's go ahead and bring the rhetoric down to a reasonable level.

The NWO?

This isn't "professional" wrestling, bro. That shit doesn't exist.

I think everyone's going to have to eat a lot of their bullshit, and that includes quite a few of you on this board, when we find out what the feds are planning to do here.
I've read Marx in my philosophy classes. Saying Obama is a marxist or a communist is definitely a warranted accusation. He believes in the UN, not the constitution of America. He wants to redistribute wealth and get government involved in business that should be private like bailing out auto companies. Might be off topic but you're not going to shut me down that easy. BTW I voted for the bastard. Only for purposes of hastening the arrival of whatever he has planned. Rather would deal with it and move on, then drag this shit out.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Not to mention,
I never buy from a place that shows you one thing, but then has you buy it over there pre-packaged. What happened when I was there, but having a hash bar....
Priceless!

K

kolah

^ One of the reasons why the new coffeeshops won't be serving some people. ^

420Gator

420Gator

Obama had a tail when he was born huh? All them there moooslums babys got tails right? Lino grew a baby mohamed fuckin igbar allah mother fuckin bin laden savior in a rage after a jihad i had with my ass and some way spicey jamaican jerk chicken........poof krebs cycle began n lino rocked a viking death fighter mushroom fuckin spawn from my petri here in we all got violent as fuck and argued are weed was better n worth way more than any you poor white trash worthless fucks can afford........its a miserable hopeless cold mother fucker in our hail battered meth shack trailors tonight....evryone lets all cook up all our cannabis beings though its worthless now n overdose FUCK THIS SHIT pull some Jim Jones shit....I'm waiting for my fucking die in battle viking mushrooms from dude ....first though n I think I wanna die at elitchs or casa bonita....thats shits cool when your from the shitty part of Co all we got here are pawn shops n liquor stores.....oh yah fuck you
lol.....what:confused:

squiggly

squiggly

I've read Marx in my philosophy classes. Saying Obama is a marxist or a communist is definitely a warranted accusation. He believes in the UN, not the constitution of America. He wants to redistribute wealth and get government involved in business that should be private like bailing out auto companies. Might be off topic but you're not going to shut me down that easy. BTW I voted for the bastard. Only for purposes of hastening the arrival of whatever he has planned. Rather would deal with it and move on, then drag this shit out.

Comparing these three things about Obama:

1. Preference for UN over sovereign nation.
2. Redistribution of wealth.
3. Getting gvmt into business.

To KARL MARX (are we talking about the same person?) and suggesting that it is a complete or accurate comparison clearly demonstrates that either:

1. You aren't as familiar with Marx or Obama as you think you are.

or

2.You aren't putting that familiarity to good use.

I could just as easily say:

1. You have hands.
2. You smoke weed.
3. You are an American.

Therefore, you are just like me.

Is it a comparison? Yes.

Does it reflect reality? Not at all.

You are oversimplifying two extremely complex (and different) men and seeking to pigeon hole them both into the same box.

Holy shit you're a Marxist, too!

See how easy that is?

Its a dumb comparison dude. It stems from the same retarded place that most of Fox news and conservative fanaticism comes from.

It's nothing but fear mongering. Having read a lot of your shit, I know that you're better than that (even though I rarely agree with you).

There are plenty of legitimate and realistic comparisons to make concerning the president that represent reality. This is nothing more than name dropping perpetuated by those who would control you by scaring you, and keeping you ignorant of the truth (which is that things are not so simple as you're making them seem-).

fractal

fractal

Jesus christ squiggly who would you compare the man to then? I'm no marx scholar. The bottom line is our president is an internal enemy of our country, hell bent on destroying as much as he can of our constitutional rights and selling us out to a globalist agenda that wants to level the playing field worldwide, taking from people who earn and giving to people who don't earn anything. I think there are major flaws in how capitalism works and what is accepted as ethical business but I do believe in private property rights and not letting people ride their whole lives on public benefits.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Much has changed recently. Much has not. The directive of the people was clear; treat marijuana like alcohol. If there are bars to get a beer, then Colorado won't be able to keep pot out of some sort of similar situation... and will be sued until it does.

Then comes the Feds- and they will make their usual mess of things- and it will be big, televised and ugly/stupid in ways only the Feds can make it... and eventually, I think THAT mess will clear the way for reclassification. And that, my friends, is a whole 'nuther kettle of fish- because if you think we're in the big pond now, just you wait until you've gotten your ass torn open by drug company lawyers!

squiggly

squiggly

Jesus christ squiggly who would you compare the man to then? I'm no marx scholar. The bottom line is our president is an internal enemy of our country, hell bent on destroying as much as he can of our constitutional rights and selling us out to a globalist agenda that wants to level the playing field worldwide, taking from people who earn and giving to people who don't earn anything. I think there are major flaws in how capitalism works and what is accepted as ethical business but I do believe in private property rights and not letting people ride their whole lives on public benefits.

Well when you say it like that it doesn't sound hyperbolic or like you've jumped to any conclusions at all.

The point I was trying to make, which you became defensive about, was that you certainly aren't a Marx scholar--and hence your ability to compare the two men appropriately is nil.

This is the case for about 99.99999% of people who say it, but they keep on saying it. Why?

Because they are easily convinced of things without any kind of evidence or expertise having been offered to them. Unfortunately, as thoughtful as you might think yourself to be--you fall into that camp, simply by having said what you've already said.

Why, then, should any of us take your word for any of this? Clearly your burden of proof for saying incredibly accusatory things is next to nothing.

If it hasn't dawned on you by now, it is my belief that it's people like you who are enemies of this country. You fall victim to buzz words and phrases without even understanding their meaning. I don't know if its because you've been legitimately duped, or that you just want to be a part of something--but you're the quickest type of person to say something which you can't substantiate. You're all to happy, in fact, to allow people who don't know any better to go on believing your bullshit.

In a sentence, people who say things of a negative nature without having a clue what they're talking about are a problem. This marx shit, and "enemy from within" bullshit serves no purpose except to infuriate the ignorant.

Everyone becomes an expert when they want to talk shit--but at the end of the day you've probably taken an Econ 101 class at best, you don't know very much about Karl Marx (or Obama, it seems), and you've probably read about as much correspondence and documentation from the founding fathers as you could digest in the next hour of your time. In a manner of speaking--you're most likely severely lacking in expertise, and chock full of confidence--an unfortunate mixture, and an all too common one (especially amongst conservatives).

I could never take you seriously--because you fit far too well into the stereotype of what a crazy person, lacking perspective and requisite knowledge to properly discuss such things, would say according to your comments here.

Yes, he totally wants to dismantle America and globalize the world. Do you know how batshit that comes off? What motive could he POSSIBLY have for doing this?

Everything I've ever heard goes off on this crazy tangent with all these qualifiers and unbelievable things--and it all violates the KISS rule.

Basically, if you've ever believed in a conspiracy theory--you're suggestible and its not surprising that you'd be subject to these beliefs. Make no mistake, though, it IS all in your head.

true grit

true grit

Seed Junkie7- All yours posts have "0" to do with this thread and were deleted. Continue detracting from threads and you will be banned.

Squiggly/Fractal- You are also detracting from this thread, if you guys wanna continue argue in private or make a new thread in General Discussion, getting tired of pages of Squiggly trying to prove a point.

Everyone else- this thread is about possible pot business with the new- lets keep it on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom