Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
up from 3 hour nap..
87 out, afternoon chores and Meatloaf sandie for Din din.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Worked in flower room all day messing with lights and the new mini split,my veg is so out of hand i dont think i can even flower them their so tall,lol.Took clones monday for a do over.87 high here today in the cali high desert but its cooled down to 77 with a nice breeze now,going to enjoy a cool beverage and a bowl then BBQ some burgers,maybe watch a movie later with momma and the dog.
Work in room again tomorrow,gotta get back up and running,down to my last ounce or so.Might have to go raid my boys stash i know hes sitting on some,god knows hes raided mine for years,lol.

Last edited:
Cur Dog

Cur Dog

Nice sunny day, slight breeve with temps in the high 60's. Took a drive to santacruz to renew my rec, traffic was terrible as usual but had a great late breakfast at the diner on ocean ave to even things out. Got back home and mowed the front lawn and washed the little ladies car. Now it's time to chill out for a little while watch a movie.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice sunny day, slight breeve with temps in the high 60's. Took a drive to santacruz to renew my rec, traffic was terrible as usual but had a great late breakfast at the diner on ocean ave to even things out. Got back home and mowed the front lawn and washed the little ladies car. Now it's time to chill out for a little while watch a movie.
Have drove to Santa Cruz lots from Palo Alto
Friend lives in Scotts Valley
Back in day no barrier middle of the road
The traffic now is insane

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
It called for rain all day today, they even brought a company picnic indoors.

It was sunny, blue skies and upper 60s all day...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cloudy over cast cooler.
Looking forward to a BBQ with fellow farmer Green Mopho at his place. A brisket smoker feast.
He visited area few years back and found paradise..
off to milk, feed, water, daily chores and simply living with love in heart and mind...
it's there yes it is...

scoop

scoop

We're counting remaining jars here as well, fish. Haven't been this low on stash since I started growing 25 years ago.
It's been almost a year now since I've had an dedicated indoor set up. Pretty strange after all those years of perpetual harvests. It is what it is though. There's really no reason to go big anymore (other than personally) with all of the clowns running around in their legal warehouses sucking State dick. Slurp.... Swallow....

Raining here. We can use it though I hope we don't have a repeat of last year's combo of snow melt and endless rain. The creek is already on the rise... a few weeks earlier than last year. Still a buttload of snow up there though....

3 more weeks of veg then we toss all the ladies out into the field. Definitely some Fat bottomed girls this year...wow.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We're counting remaining jars here as well, fish. Haven't been this low on stash since I started growing 25 years ago.
It's been almost a year now since I've had an dedicated indoor set up. Pretty strange after all those years of perpetual harvests. It is what it is though. There's really no reason to go big anymore (other than personally) with all of the clowns running around in their legal warehouses sucking State dick. Slurp.... Swallow....

Raining here. We can use it though I hope we don't have a repeat of last year's combo of snow melt and endless rain. The creek is already on the rise... a few weeks earlier than last year. Still a buttload of snow up there though....

3 more weeks of veg then we toss all the ladies out into the field. Definitely some Fat bottomed girls this year...wow.
Everything is looking good here after a hiccup of some sorts.
Chicken got into GH and chewed up a couple, had some issues with a few others but now all is kicking ass. The GH black out is almost 3 weeks into and plants are looking great.
The summer OD that was in the little cups are topped and flourishing well under lights will put outside in about 1 month and they will be off to a banner start. getting low here as well but will get by with a little help from my friends...

xavier7995

xavier7995

A few months ago, my wife happened to wander into my growing area/her laundry area while I was going through jars. She looked at the shelves of jars, over at the grow, then just said "we are never going to run out again or even get low are we....cool." Concurred my dear.

Really nice here today. Was supposed to rain so just stayed home, itching to get some hiking/mountain hang out time in, it keeps me centered. Had a hilariously hard time of changing a headlight, neighbor dudes all just started coming out of the woodwork to come chat and look at ye olde prius engine. Was nice saying hello, their english is better than my spanish, so we don't really talk very often other than friendly waves.

Cur Dog

Cur Dog

Pretty gloomy around here today. My Missy dog decided to chew on the vacuum cord last night and got the hell zapped outta her. Held her on there for a good ten seconds before I could get to her and get it unplugged. She's a tough one but is real scared and aggressive to my male. I checked her over really well, heart rate, breathing, pupils and motor skills all seems normal, other than being traumatized, as am I. Thankfully the boys weren't here to see it happen. Craziest shit I've witnessed to be honest and I've had dogs and animals all my life.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

WTF!!!!! WOW!!! Glad its still alive!! 10 seconds! Holy sheet a second is way to long. It makes me cringe thinkin bout the few times Ive been jolted. I hope everything remains ok..

Cur Dog

Cur Dog

WTF!!!!! WOW!!! Glad its still alive!! 10 seconds! Holy sheet a second is way to long. It makes me cringe thinkin bout the few times Ive been jolted. I hope everything remains ok..
Yeah it was crazy, can't get the visual out of my head no matter how hard I try. 110/120 volts will keep hold you on it. It's happened to me before but wasn't very long. She seems totally fine health wise but she's super aggro towards everything and gets startled easily. Bums me out but I'm trying to focus on other things. She took a trip with me to the garden and was chasing lizards, everything she normally does. Sucks because you can't communicate with words.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Walk me out in the morning dew my honey..
Walk me out in morning dew today..
Drizzling today, just realizing how wonderful I got it. it's Monday and I am so happy to know I am out soon to live the dream, milk the goats, all the rest of morning chores and then work the earth in the garden not being in the city with all the city energy. so cool. I am the chickens and goats God and I know they love me as I love them.
Even that one bitch goat who never seems to do what I want her to do, I love her, she loves me just a little confused, it teaches me patience...
Wife was saying just last night, just look what we have done.
We worked our asses off. Especially my wife who as a nurse took care of Viet amputee vets as an nurse Captain, worked many double shifts in a juvenile detention center, I put up with a job I hated and struggled to make ends meet till I met and fell for my wife who had her shit totally together and found the goodness in me and now here we are..
Anything can happen if you just do what you find, it all came from above....

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Yeah it was crazy, can't get the visual out of my head no matter how hard I try. 110/120 volts will keep hold you on it. It's happened to me before but wasn't very long. She seems totally fine health wise but she's super aggro towards everything and gets startled easily. Bums me out but I'm trying to focus on other things. She took a trip with me to the garden and was chasing lizards, everything she normally does. Sucks because you can't communicate with words.
My brother's lab died last fall and he has a six month old Australian Shepard that doesn't quit. He's a biter not a chewer but he's seen three different dog trainers and he even spoke to the breeder. Stupid puppy doesn't know what the word no means, or stop or come or sit or stay unless there is a treat. I ran him around for about 3 miles and he still went full go all day. It gets more frustrating every day because the barking just doesn't stop. Ever. Now I empathize when I hear barking dogs in back yards, but I see why now. A muzzle, shock collar, or 'physical helping' aka beating aren't options. I have never seen a dog with so much energy. He's not scared at anything he just barks and barks and barks. Guh.

Underthesun

Underthesun

I've got a dog like that, 8 years old. Barks at the damn ceilings, she hears pipes pinging, people walking, etc and thinks things are in the ceiling....stupid dog can't figure out we are just upstairs. Love her to death though, but damn sometimes that dog...arghh.

Wet rainy cold day. Maybe even some snow tonight. Starting to look like Ireland around here.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
My brother's lab died last fall and he has a six month old Australian Shepard that doesn't quit. He's a biter not a chewer but he's seen three different dog trainers and he even spoke to the breeder. Stupid puppy doesn't know what the word no means, or stop or come or sit or stay unless there is a treat. I ran him around for about 3 miles and he still went full go all day. It gets more frustrating every day because the barking just doesn't stop. Ever. Now I empathize when I hear barking dogs in back yards, but I see why now. A muzzle, shock collar, or 'physical helping' aka beating aren't options. I have never seen a dog with so much energy. He's not scared at anything he just barks and barks and barks. Guh.
I'll get that pup tired man nothing I mean nothing worked on my dog till I trained her to longboard she's part ausie so I feel ya seriously ill bring my board and helmet all you need is a harnes and a week man. Ausies are working dogs they need a job if they don't work they go nuts my pup while still hyper is way more manageable because she has a job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom