Hps? Or Mh For Flowers?iesfied Quality

• Thread starter chillywilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

My bulbs emit 15% UVB @ around 40-watts, and the ones used in the research were even lower.

Leew421

Leew421

Look.... I've only seen the data which supports the 280-315 nm wavelength for increased THC-levels/trichome-density. It's also what I use.... no UVA.

And @ 54-watts at 320-390 nm.... it's no wonder your ladies got toasted

Stick to UVB.

~
It's only 25% uva

BioStimz

BioStimz

Does anyone have any peer-reviewed research demonstrating that supplemental UVA has any significant impact on THC concentrations?

I've got the literature on UVB.... but not UVA.

~

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
WHAT ABOUT uv & iv IN led'S ?
yeah, that's right... I'm doing it right now...my reason for bringing this...I'm in DC doing this for over 20 yrs indoors and outside...USDA certified...
cw

Leew421

Leew421

I can assure you that herbs is just as strong with or without. I speak from experience and using in my setup. For me it didn't make an overnight difference so it's okay. I'm not hating on the tech. There aren't any uv diodes on the Spydrx and I can assume it's for a solid purpose considering this dude's background and crazy light knowledge. Dude as in guy that runs flouence. Looks up agro max uv on Amazon and you'll see exactly what I got going on as far as bulbs and UV. I did some extensive research before making a purchase. I'm sure later I'll work with it more. For now it's okay.

BioStimz

BioStimz

I did some extensive research before making a purchase.
And which research indicated that high-output UVA was a proven method of increasing THC -content?

If anything.... I'd argue that the emitting of 25% UVB @ 54-watts was precisely why the technique failed for you, and ended with trichome/THC-degradation.

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

It's a mix, not just UVA smart guy.
Riveting.... so where's the research demonstrating that the high-output UVA @ 54-watts from your "mix" does anything other than burn trichs?

Smart guy.

~

Leew421

Leew421

I speak from application and trial not just reading. I don't just use CMH and claim I'm doing something different

BioStimz

BioStimz

Did you look at what my bulbs are?
lol.... Did you read anything I posted?

Once again.... The data clearly demonstrates a linear increase in THC-concentrations, with increased 280-315 nm.

You ran the 320-390 spectrum at 54-watts, emitting 25% - plus the added thermal-load.... all that did was cause UV-induced degradation.

So once again.... where's the research showing that UVA does anything beneficial for trichomes/THC -content?

~

Top Bottom