I need a new high volume trimmer $4,000 to $15,000

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Merry Christmas all

I need to buy a trimmer for our Medical meds and not sure what to go with. I'll be doing 50 to 80 lbs at first. I have looked around but don't have any first had experience using equipment like the Twister, I like the Centurion, twister knockoff for $8,000, thanks for your comments.

What are the compassion clubs using?

Peace

The T4 has a decent product with expandability. The Centurion Pro looks small and the diameter of the tube is not very large. OK it does have an enclosed tube but if your doing this right you're in a separate room anyway. If you wanna do the job right and fast get Emerald OZ Gen II. http://emeraldtrimmers.com/ It has TWO larger and longer tubes. Self cleaning tube (plug it in/ pour simple green in and scrub away) Its expandable like the T4, is made in the USA comes with an industry leading warranty.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Anyone out there have experience using a twister t4 with the dry tumbler, it has 3/16 inch slots instead of 1/4 inch slots.?

Honestly i hate my t4. I wish i could sell it but i just dont know anyone local to sell it to.

I think im going to take a piece of stainless and roll a same size tube as my wet tumbler, weld it together, grind the weld flat, and cut some 3/16 slots with my plasma cutter. Fuckers want to charge $700+ for the tumbler, glad i have a metal shop

http://emeraldtrimmers.com/ Don't waste your money or time

H

Happy camper

You pay a lot for the twister brand, the centurion line is a lot cheaper and works better actually as it it has a bigger diameter drum, more blades on the rotary, and is a lot easier to transport. Oh Yea it also has a warranty. you need to watch the you tube video. Have several friends in the industry who are real happy with theirs.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Im pretty sure the T4 offers a warranty, dont know how long it is though. Check out those emerald trimmers.

TheTrimShop

TheTrimShop

Twister Offers a 3 year warranty on the T2 and T4 and have been exceptionally easy to deal with when we have problems

H

Happy camper

Twister Offers a 3 year warranty on the T2 and T4 and have been exceptionally easy to deal with when we have problems
I guess that extra 3000 to 5000 in cost must cover the warranty. Seems like a lot for a warranty. Look at the specs and tell me which one actually processes more. I have both in action.

TheTrimShop

TheTrimShop

I guess that extra 3000 to 5000 in cost must cover the warranty. Seems like a lot for a warranty. Look at the specs and tell me which one actually processes more. I have both in action.
The centurion is the boot leg model of the Shearline original ( originally the centurion pro, not to be confused with the centurion pro solutions copies. The shearline is a great machine. Great cut easier to move around and can easily keep up with a crew of 4-6

H

Happy camper

Ask the guy at shearline why he was selling the centurions out the back door and not honoring warranties. He had an investor whom he screwed over. He lost two court cases to the guy that put up the money and then he starts bad mouthing the machine. Another scumbag in an industry full of them. Short sighted, money grubbing, cheats. people like that eventually get weeded out on their own. I have seen the court documents

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I love my twister t4. It is reasonably priced for the quality that it is. I have yet to see anyone match the engineering in that thing. I can go from trimming to pressure wash and back to trimming in 15-20 min. I'm not sure if you can even pressure wash the other units.
The two biggest things I hear people complain about a twister is the price, and that your trim comes out like lawn clippings. I think all wet trim machines make poopie trim. And as far as the price you get what you pay for. Twisters are the shit. Best trimmer out there and that is why everyone compares to them.
I have heard endless issues with the centurion and now there are bootleg units to something already made in China? Sounds shitty to me.
The trim pro's that I have seen are built sturdy but do not compare to what you can do with a twister.
If you are taking down 10+ lights or comparable outdoors, then you will pay the thing off in 6 months. Who cares what it costs.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I love my twister t4. It is reasonably priced for the quality that it is. I have yet to see anyone match the engineering in that thing. I can go from trimming to pressure wash and back to trimming in 15-20 min. I'm not sure if you can even pressure wash the other units.
The two biggest things I hear people complain about a twister is the price, and that your trim comes out like lawn clippings. I think all wet trim machines make poopie trim. And as far as the price you get what you pay for. Twisters are the shit. Best trimmer out there and that is why everyone compares to them.
I have heard endless issues with the centurion and now there are bootleg units to something already made in China? Sounds shitty to me.
The trim pro's that I have seen are built sturdy but do not compare to what you can do with a twister.
If you are taking down 10+ lights or comparable outdoors, then you will pay the thing off in 6 months. Who cares what it costs.
I have a t2 and trim pro rotor that I used for sometime before buying the t2, the twsiter trims better then anything I have seen in person, and I'm talking wet trim not dry, don't give a shit about dry trimming..:p

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Merry Christmas all

I need to buy a trimmer for our Medical meds and not sure what to go with. I'll be doing 50 to 80 lbs at first. I have looked around but don't have any first had experience using equipment like the Twister, I like the Centurion, twister knockoff for $8,000, thanks for your comments.

What are the compassion clubs using?

Peace
I can fab something industrialfor around 6k $

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Have you seen a twister? You could not build just one for 6k. It would cost 6k+ just to pay someone to draw it, program it, and tool the machines. I got my t4 for 6400
Im hapay for you, and for 15k your damn right I could build you twice the machine you currently have for that price. Take into consideration just because you can't do something don't mean another person can't I have access to more parts lathesand equipment to build any damn thing I can imagine for a tenth of the cost of your, factory produced in China, charge ten times more than one is actually worth, t2 trimmers. Period. It's a pretty simple setup if you understand the mechanics of the machine, sometime when you have the time maybe we can sit down and I will explain the circuitry, electric motor, tumbler and so on in detail so you can tell me again I can't build the same exact thing you have. Actually send me some pics of the one you have, I'll put something together before harvest and then auction it off here or something like that.

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

Build one and I will buy it. If you can build them so easy you are missing out on one hell of a market. And like I said I shopped around and got a t4 for $6400. That is a name brand with a warranty. I'm trying to figure out why I would pay you 6k for what is once again just comparable to the original.
All bull shit aside build one. If it is what you say it is I would buy one

H

Happy camper

You cannot be serious, most growers I know care very much about the cost, quality and value. Have seen way too many nubes spend on expensive vs value.

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I'm done going back and forth. Go build whatever u claim you can build. I don't think twister is staying in business with new growers (most Nubes can't even afford a a/c) . And if you think any of the twister products are anything less then top quality, you are just ignorant. You must build space shuttles or rocket ships. I doubt u have even seen one in person let alone use one. You, like alot of people just assume a trim machine should not cost that much. You get what you pay for

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Build one and I will buy it. If you can build them so easy you are missing out on one hell of a market. And like I said I shopped around and got a t4 for $6400. That is a name brand with a warranty. I'm trying to figure out why I would pay you 6k for what is once again just comparable to the original.
All bull shit aside build one. If it is what you say it is I would buy one
I get something together and post it, I'm going to need something before harvest anyway. And post here .

Top Bottom