i need space - is she done enough?

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
IMG 20200324 105222 7

First delivery set came today, knocking off these parts slowly. The quantum boards should be here on the 26th, thursday.

this girl is killen me. LOL she just wont finish up.

just ordered the drivers, if im lucky they be here friday, probably monday.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

View attachment 953816
First delivery set came today, knocking off these parts slowly. The quantum boards should be here on the 26th, thursday.

View attachment 954020

this girl is killen me. LOL she just wont finish up.

just ordered the drivers, if im lucky they be here friday, probably monday.
My black dog is like that, week after week she's clear and although the breeder says 55 days I've gone 93 and I go close to 90 more than not

Then over 3-5 days she turns! and you got to be watching because it turns fast; not saying that's what you got going on, just saying it happens ✌😎

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
it's close there starting to milk up you can see it........
by this weekend you should be able to pull it......

Great Job CG
IM. FUCKING. READY. LET ME PULL THIS DAMN THING. LOL.
If i didnt have you guys i would have pulled her a week or two ago, so luckily you guys were around to make sure i kept her going lol. Im ready, im hoping this weekend man.
Popped up the microscope yesterday, and she just got her FIRST amber trichome that i could find on a bud. So im assuming the next couple days shell finish the final glaze over and be set!

My black dog is like that, week after week she's clear and although the breeder says 55 days I've gone 93 and I go close to 90 more than not

Then over 3-5 days she turns! and you got to be watching because it turns fast; not saying that's what you got going on, just saying it happens ✌😎

You know.... Funny you say that. I had this feeling that may happen too.. Ive been checking trichs everyday because im just expecting one day BAM itll just start to happen rapidly lol.

Agree with Captain, trichs are milky; you can take her whenever you want!

Just need a few more amber trichs to make me feel comfortable!!!! xD im so close!!!

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
i have bad eyes, having trouble telling if these are clear or milky? i know the ones upfront are milky obviously, the ones in the nback are getting me.

Spotted my first amber trichomes tonight.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
The harvest tent is set up LETS DO THIS - i got a small like, 2x4 by like maybe 3 foot tall? lol its small, going to use it as a dry tent. its all set up and ready to go, and so is she. im so excited.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
After months... And months... and MONTHS.... of frustration... of wonder if im going to get anywhere. Months of "omfg im going to sell all this shit.. " "omfg im gunna craigslist this fucking light" blah blah blah, so many tears of immaturity and frustration where shed. LMAO. But hey, finally. We have finally reached that point. DAMN im so excited
IMG 20200326 051907 9

Yeah, its a little blurry, fuck this phone, but heres the final result. say your last wishes everyone!!!

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
(my first post ever,)

Just throwing it back to when i first came here..... #Progress

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

After months... And months... and MONTHS.... of frustration... of wonder if im going to get anywhere. Months of "omfg im going to sell all this shit.. " "omfg im gunna craigslist this fucking light" blah blah blah, so many tears of immaturity and frustration where shed. LMAO. But hey, finally. We have finally reached that point. DAMN im so excited
.View attachment 954259

Yeah, its a little blurry, fuck this phone, but heres the final result. say your last wishes everyone!!!
Fuck an A dude! Haha I have found out some shit the hard way already but that's how I learn best lol

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Fuck an A dude! Haha I have found out some shit the hard way already but that's how I learn best lol

Bogart, there is my first post ever on thcfarmer above. Those are the issues i first encountered for MONTHS, on end even when i first came here. I just couldnt figure it out.

This is like, groundbreaking for me.A HUGE Confidence boost.

@basscaptain - You around? Time to harvest this shit! Check em out!

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Congrats lookin forward to that smoke report in a few! Nice job!
Thanks mosh!!!! Ill make sure i keep everyone updated with how the harvest process goes. Right now i just got her hanging from a ceiling fan LOL, setting up a spot to dry the plant fully, she wont fit into the dry tent until shes chopped down further.

(ignore my green light lol)
IMG 20200326 053904 4

Ill get better pictures, i have an actual camera, a sony camera ill be using here in a minute to grab some good high qualitypics, im just grabbing these off my phone quick.

IMG 20200326 054558 3

Is this what foxtailing is guys? Im not exactly sure what foxtailing is, ill have to pop google up.

Top Bottom