i need space - is she done enough?

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

also just cut a top off 2 of those plants that are 2 weeks out and dry it and smoke it...................

basscaptain

basscaptain

also NOW would be a good time to start pulling Clones off your plants that are just chilling cause you have nothing to do.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

Not trying to bust your balls bro..sry if it looks like it.......

Just saying we should be on the same page 😇😇😇😎

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I just went though this with the BFT I was thinking 7-8 weeks for flower....>>>> GK says 9-10 so Just roll with it Bro..... the 1 feed is fine it won't screw you at all.....

get a few of those plants into flower NOW to get going....... Man I'm sry I forgot to pm you but I losted it for a day or 2 I have a lot on my mind and things arn't good......
No issues bro! Messaging goes both ways i could hit you up, weirdly enough... This corona virus is making us PICKUP in the shipping industry. Been working alot of hours myself. Infact, i got a flat tire on the bus... let me update you and really, anyone else who wants to follow along i guess.

Welcome to the very blurple update lmao.

The 2x4 Veg:
If you notice in the plant infront, its a little yellow. Thats the uh... "over watering disease" i had when i first came to THCfarmer? I guess the symptoms picked back up again.... Yikes.
BUT I RECOVERED MYSELF. I dont know what i did wrong, i must have watered her a day to early or something. And now shes actually showing some weird signs. Honestly, i wasnt to worried, i was going to continue to feed and see what happened after that. I think its... Calc....ium...???.... maybe...???? (not trying to look stupid LOOL)
Im wondering if something got locked out. Idk.

IMG 20200317 034138 4

IMG 20200317 034152 3

IMG 20200317 034205 1

Note: the white specks are still humidifer dust, dont judge my ongoing issue with my humdifiers, i cant stay up on keeping distilled water in the house lol.

IMG 20200317 035612 5

I have 6 of these bitches ready to go into one gallons. Theyre pretty big for the nurserys lol.
IMG 20200317 035506 2

sorry about the blurry pics, this phone says its got a good camera, and it just sucks LOL.

here comes the ugly flower tent: NO JUDGEMENT, I KNOW THEY DONT LOOK PRETTY LOL. Im getting there!!!
IMG 20200317 035659 8

Here is the updated flower, Yep, pretty wrecked, alot of hungry plants.
NOTE: Plants are just watered, its pretty unorganized in here, im working on it. cleaning it up as i write this post etc.

Learning nutrients has been quite the story this round.
Ive got 5 officially in flower now. I moved 2 out of veg small,just to make some space.
IMG 20200317 035727 4

Some upclose shots:
IMG 20200317 035816 8

IMG 20200317 035708 7

plant 2 in flower thats almost done below:
IMG 20200317 035839 5

So the lesson learned this time around, FEED MORE LOL.

man I haven't seen pics for a week or more...... BUT I Would say>>>>>

you need to transplant 4 your gals over to 5's and get then into flower NOW...... Put then in the middle with the others on the outer egde's...........

Next week transplant the other 2 in gals over to five's top and hold till the the 2nd 2 come out of flower..........

Get those solo cups into 1 gals.............. in a few weeks top them.. be ready to top those 3 times before flower.......

Get to Work.........

Man this is Nothing ............. 😙you should be popping more beans in 3 weeks >>>> LYB😎

I literally just put the 2 new girls into flower like 2 days ago, i still have time to transplant. I have them in 3s, i will put them in 5s though, and then throw 2 more in the flower tent if you think i could fit it. Leaving 2 in veg like you said. It would allow space for the 1 gals the seedlings would go into and then ill get more seeds popped.

Next week transplant the other 2 in gals over to five's top and hold till the the 2nd 2 come out of flower..........
👌Good thinking, ill get 2 bigger plants out of that and be able to pop more seeds. And have space in the veg tent for all the one gals.
What a cycle this is, i feel like sometimes i cant keep up, but then i just realize, its me being lazy. LOL.

also NOW would be a good time to start pulling Clones off your plants that are just chilling cause you have nothing to do.....

MAN! I didnt even think of clones. Good idea, i would like to get these GKs going into full fledge veg, and then pull some clones from them. That would be ideal.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Hmm.... Maybe i could turn this into my diary? idk if im diary worthy or not. IDK,
@1diesel1 you think you could maybe change the title to CosmoGrows Diary and move it to the diary section?
Or shall i just ccreate a new thread?

I guess im ready to keep everyone updated as i get better and better.

also just cut a top off 2 of those plants that are 2 weeks out and dry it and smoke it...................

IMG 20200317 041912 8

well she aint the prettiest, but i did it, so idc! LOL.
IMG 20200317 041921 8

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'll read though this but pull the leaves that look like shit........ your plants need food/cal mag to start don't know what you got but run it 50% what is said if your not there......... if your pass that then up it more...... other wish your ok this is Easy to deal with... LOL

Good to Hear work is up>>>>>>>> get ALL YOU CAN>>>>>>>

basscaptain

basscaptain

so, im a little slower! im pretty sure the turtle won the damn race tho so? LOL 😅 😅
Hmmmm. To clone, or pop more GKs :o
View attachment 951288
Nothing for now but remember those sre going to run long.... so if you do pop those and I would do it in 2-3 weeks to slow this down BUT NOT to slow......... I have more options then you .... LOL and you know how I feel about plants and trash cans... LOL

Looks good CG

basscaptain

basscaptain

can you add a fan in that veg tent you need more air moving ..............................

basscaptain

basscaptain

move those over to 1 gal and in 2 weeks top them...... 4 weeks after top again........... 2 weeks after into 5's............ 2 weeks after topped again............ 2 weeks after FLIP................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

basscaptain

basscaptain

your like 7 weeks in???? if so hit them with food for the next week.............EVERYDAY............ then lets see were there at..........

basscaptain

basscaptain

Are Those the DA from GK??? you all ready popped some CS right?????

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hmm.... Maybe i could turn this into my diary? idk if im diary worthy or not. IDK,
@1diesel1 you think you could maybe change the title to CosmoGrows Diary and move it to the diary section?
Or shall i just ccreate a new thread?

I guess im ready to keep everyone updated as i get better and better.

View attachment 951285
well she aint the prettiest, but i did it, so idc! LOL. View attachment 951286
Good for you Cosmo, congrats!🎉

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Good for you Cosmo, congrats!🎉

Thanks beachwalker!! Dedication at its finest. As frustrated as i got some days, i knew what i wanted and im going to get what i want. >:D im pretty much there!

can you add a fan in that veg tent you need more air moving ..............................

I added one more clip fan to circulate the air better. Ill grab a pic tonight of the updated veg tent!

your like 7 weeks in???? if so hit them with food for the next week.............EVERYDAY............ then lets see were there at..........

My two girls i have been focusing on that are nearing the end are at roughly day 62-63 of flower! Were getting close! Do you think i should keep hitting them with food? Ill ppm water test them tomorrow probably!

Are Those the DA from GK??? you all ready popped some CS right?????

Ye!! The seedlings are CS from GK! Stretching because of where i have them in the tent, im trying to get them to grow super slow lmao. the other 4 girls are about ready to go into flower really, theyre at my max height almost.

Going to catchup tonight and get them transplanted hopefully. Ive been REALLY slacking.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
@basscaptain i do have your kingbrites in mind, how is the alibaba shipping? i need a new one quick, probably, maybe.. like 150 dollar budget.. if that.... this is fucking me hard rn.

alibaba.com/product-detail/Pre-assemabled-Kingbrite-240W-Samsung-LM301H_62136881598.html?spm=a2700.wholesale.deiletai6.3.59854960vR1D8z

thats cheap enough with the 40 dollar shipping.

Cheap light suggestions for a 2x4, or, something that can get me by for a few weeks until i get some cash for a nice one.

man fml.

Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi Cosmo,some lights you listed above, I'm afraid that they can't cover a 2'x4' area. if 2'x4', you need at least 250w, I'd like to recommend you , the actual power is 250w, coverage is 2'x4' at bloom, and 3'x5' at veg, we can ship from the local warehouse directly, it will take about 3 working days. You can check the details on the official website, and some feedback photos on my photo wall.
Our forwarders informed us some express delivery companies already shut down, because of the bad situations, if you need lights, please kindly order them soon.

Top Bottom