I think ive actually made it to my first feed? WOW.

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
If I didn't have a seed order history of 50 right now, and the past 40 plants doing this SAME THING. I would be more optimistic and willing to try

But at this point, would just rather trash her.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
It's ok to have purple...
Ive noticed when my plants purple, they loose strength, leaves will sit on top of budsites and deform them growing, they will never perk back up. Thats why im concerned about the purpling.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Bro I feel for you... I have been down the road of going through beans....

I'm not taking it personal..just went to see you get this shit down and rolling...
4 months you should be talking with 1 person and using the same stuff....

All I'm saying is if you're ready to trash can it...
Start watering it with water every day a little and see what happens....

Just my 2 cents but I haven't seen a root ball of yours Over water....

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter

Oct 29th, a plant that did the same thing.

I understand i am going BACK in date, but this is what they look like about a week after dealing with the beginning issue im dealing with on my plant now.
This is the future of that plant, which is why i want to get rid of her ASAP.

i found out my problem, i didnt dab before going into the tent this morning.
I found out if i dab before going into the tent, it makes handling the hell hole alot easier.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Bro I feel for you... I have been down the road of going through beans....

I'm not taking it personal..just went to see you get this shit down and rolling...
4 months you should be talking with 1 person and using the same stuff....

All I'm saying is if you're ready to trash can it...
Start watering it with water every day a little and see what happens....

Just my 2 cents but I haven't seen a root ball of yours Over water....
Well, that is a method i have heard and havent tried.
I also keep forgetting, i cought my mistake, iwatered her with a fucking half gallon of water, in a 1 gallon pot. THATS WAY TO MUCH, and that fucked me up. but now i cant go back, and its fucking frustrating. Ill try your method, do you think i should let her dry before switching up the watering routine?

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter

August 6th was when i setup in my new apartment. i was trying to grow for about 2 months before the new apartment, so youre talking 6 months of no flowering plants.
So if anyone questions why i am frustrated. Read the statement above.

basscaptain

basscaptain

just with that 1 plant when you get home tommorrow water it with a solo cup of water...let me know if there was run off.....

with the rest do what your doing with these guys.........

basscaptain

basscaptain

i want your plant / soil to stay moist........ for a few days....... Not wet Not Dry

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
just with that 1 plant when you get home tommorrow water it with a solo cup of water...let me know if there was run off.....

with the rest do what your doing with these guys.........
Gotchya bass. will do!

basscaptain

basscaptain

I just went to try and pull that back to this

You see my soil..moisture....
Cause what you're doing it's working for you.......

basscaptain

basscaptain

Not everyone can grow by the book
The signs of nature is way better then a book...
You may just have to grow different is all I'm saying....

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Not everyone can grow by the book
The signs of nature is way better then a book...
You may just have to grow different is all I'm saying....
That's how I feel bass. I feel like I need to find my method, and I will eventually find my method after a bunch of trial and error. But when is the trial and error gunna end ya know? :'(

bunkerking

bunkerking

Dang, plant number one, my new big girl, she nailed the test. (The water is separated from the soil into a second cup) I let the soil sit in pH 7.0 water for a couple mins. About ten. This is what it read after. Is this my soil pH?

No, sorry. You need to shake it up. Hard.

Find a jam jar.

You gotta put your ph meter into the slurry.

Thats not a accurate reading.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Glad I'm not the only one. Don't get me wrong. Fabric pots are fucking the best thing for outdoor plants. Hands down. But indoors... I've struggled with them.
i use to grow in plastic 5 gallon pots. after harvest pull the rootball out and roots grow around inside of 5 gal pot. cloth pots are self pruning and allow more oxygen to the rootball. and if you like to move them around you can get them with handles .( in my opinion) like anything else there is a proper way to fill cloth pot. first all i use promix as a grow medium. i mix a weak (grow) nutrient solution that i use to wet or activate promix. i firmly pack halve the 5 gallon cloth pot. continue placing promix in the pot and plant clone. also can take a fabric pot planted and just transplant to another fabric pot. when fabric pots are buried or surrounded in soil the root grow through the pots.

707finisher

707finisher

I'll keep trying bass. This is just frustrating because I know where she's going. :(
At first I had many problems I ended up cutting 7 of 8 early, but this one I stuck it out and kept trying, now she’s a beauty, if not very productive, it’s in pure fox farms happy frog from September and has had about an inch of river sand dumped on top in an effort to keep the bugs down, it Didn’t do much it just made it hard to tell when it was dry all the way. You’ll get it!!! I understand being tired of looking at the failure!! I had been for months, but I’m glad I stuck it out and kept trying with this one, flushing it, drying it, frying it with nutes, I was ready to cut it last week! you’ll get it bro, keep it up! Don’t be to hard on yourself, they can be tricky bitches!

(Side note I never should have switched soil mixes. I wanted to experiment, but tried and true 25% large perlite and ocean forest seems the best route.)
5D5BF1DF 0F9A 46C0 94D4 2D5B138716DE
870DA751 75C7 437C BCD2 98660E0A2DFF
4CC76327 9F1A 438F BCA5 E0CCD8E4E0D6

707finisher

707finisher

Same with the herer I’m doing, it’s been dying the whole time it’s flowering and I can’t seem to give it what it needs!! But it’s still trying so I am to lol!!!

Top Bottom