• Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frankie Pebbles

I'll be there for sure

:anim_30::rastadancing::rastadancing::anim_30:

J-fly

J-fly

If i didnt have to work, at would be at Red Rocks, gonna be a sick show!

B

BoCo Buds

western half of the state making the switch from icmag.

What a crazy thing they did.

Some seriously good peeps just got alienated.

Some seriously good cash flow from their purchases too.

Was it really worth it... whatever 'sales' they thought they would retain...??? Crazy

R

Rabbi

how does the san diego finest #2 tread stay up over there?

Welcome all.

B

Budsworth

Damn ragga missed ya again. Steel Pulse was IRIE.

Quite frankly, I dug Dubskin...the drummer for Pretty Lights band. They were the second act in the line up.

I like Steel Pulse. I can only see a band so many times before I'm over them. I'm not a Deadhead or fan of hippie jam bands that can watch the same band over and over and over.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

that's probably where the mods live or where Gypsy and rez steal their clones from.:character0180:

Good point....thats why they don't like medical states and people that have access to the same clone-onlys they are trying to IBL and get rich off of...

pollenchucker

pollenchucker

I guess it's time to give up on icmag.

I better go read the TOU here before I f-it-up....

B

Budsworth

WTF? I have a few posts now that the mods here won't post. Made them more than 24 hours ago. Sense I can't seem to get a hold of a mod, perhaps the mod that is reading this before they will allow this to go up can tell me why my stuff is not being posted.

Just a little advice:

Do you notice that your Colorado forum just increased it's population dramatically? I'd think that you'd, AT THE VERY LEAST, be a little more attentive. We're all looking for a permanent home. I'd hate for you guys to screw that all up.

pollenchucker

pollenchucker

for some reason, icmag decided to say FU to the Colorado medical community.

they even threatened to come over here to impose their TOS back at icmag.

B

BudGood

WTF? I have a few posts now that the mods here won't post. Made them more than 24 hours ago. Sense I can't seem to get a hold of a mod, perhaps the mod that is reading this before they will allow this to go up can tell me why my stuff is not being posted.

Just a little advice:

Do you notice that your Colorado forum just increased it's population dramatically? I'd think that you'd, AT THE VERY LEAST, be a little more attentive. We're all looking for a permanent home. I'd hate for you guys to screw that all up.

Did you follow the proper sign in routine? I think you're required to make a post in the New User section, I could be wrong though....
:character0053:

F

FreshSteppin

oh how far behind all you icmaggers are! I ditched that shit a min ago. yall may know me as a l ph a gu ru , Ju i ce bo x , or maybe just gooooooroo.

anyways glad to see you all here! bout time

in the meantime here what ive been doin
b1.jpg

c1.jpg

d3.jpg

:bong2:

mr. bojangles

mr. bojangles

Here I go.:boogie:

Nice room Fresh. Wazzup GM, CG, FF, SG I mean BoCo. Friendly faces over here, fuckin ghost town over there. BoCo, check your Pm over there and get at me bro.

Comin to a town near you:hi:

pollenchucker

pollenchucker

they still haven't unlocked the CO section over there at ICMAG

I guess they want to totally blow of the CO community. Not too slick for a site that exists to sell seeds. You'd think they'd find a better way to deal?!

B

BudGood

oh how far behind all you icmaggers are! I ditched that shit a min ago. yall may know me as a l ph a gu ru , Ju i ce bo x , or maybe just gooooooroo.

anyways glad to see you all here! bout time

in the meantime here what ive been doin
b1.jpg

c1.jpg

d3.jpg

:bong2:

Damn! NICE canopy! Alpha Diesel? ;) Good to see ya, I was wondering where you had gone off to, hadn't seen ya around IC for months! :rastadancing:

Top Bottom