Im a Lil Angry.....

• Thread starter MrTools9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrTools9

MrTools9

I know your hoping to get cuts by pretending to be fighting for the less fortunate. We see this about once a week. Good luck.

Crazy thing is we hand out cuts all day to those without schemes.
That's funny chin....lol...

fractal

fractal

You're intense MrTool! What is all this about? I think both sides are correct in some ways. Clones are not worth much $$ to friends or other Farmers you respect, and hoarding is sometimes pretty lame. Like If you are growing for a living and someone who is running a commercial operation wants one, might be fine to say no. But if someone with 2 lights who grows for their own stash and to sell a couple pounds every few months I say who cares. They aren't going to make a dent in the supply. And there is always going to be the next best thing that results from pheno hunting in a bag of seeds, so your clone might be obsolete tomorrow. There is a very cool Farmer who is going to be getting a clone to me soon that I used to have and lost, but it was offered. I wasn't going to ask because I don't have anything to trade but I got lucky. And I'm not running a commercial operation nor looking to turn around and sell it.

I can relate to both sides also. I used to have the sickest, most top shelf lineup of clones that took me 6 years to accumulate and they all came to me free of charge, or in a trade, from other growers. The only one that was a problem was a cut my mentor had and he kept promising it to me for a year. Then one day I ask if I can get a cut and he says "NO, I'm not going to give it to someone who would just commercialize it." That chapped my ass because I was running 3 lights or so, he was running 12 lights and selling his stuff halfway across the country. What the hell was I going to do to threaten his business? I was really offended and ended up stealing the cuts when he went out to pick up lunch and enjoyed growing it for the next 2 years, had the finest buds anywhere until I had to close up shop and throw out my clone collection though I did leave it with a neighbor I'm trying to get in touch with again to get it back. . . But I digress. Would I do it again? Not sure. He did promise it to me, then reneged on that promise while being a major dick about it. But I maybe should have had more respect for him as my mentor who gave me a half dozen other clones that were all stellar, hard to find original cuts.

It seems odd that you are saying this after only being a Farmer for a month, are you calling out another Farmer here by posting this thread? I hope you find what you are looking for. Maybe some growers would love to trade you a whole grip of awesome cuts and some ounces to sample in exchange for one of your dags.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Fractal, if we ever meet and lunch hour arrives, I'll buy, You fly ;)

Seriously though Mrtools9, i get the whole "free the weed, free the seed" thing and I personally have been more than blessed by several people on this site & others, and other locals, but the common factor in all of those situations is developing relationships with those folks first. Now, some are just some standup, giving, generous, cool cats and i'll admit that there's a few of those "relationships" i've slacked on keeping up, but the point is they knew who i was, or knew someone who did, etc. My recommendation is to just stick around, post, share pics, chat with people, & sit back & wait. The seeds & cuts will come whether as testers, gifts, whatever. & many of the growers & breeders here will not only allow, but encourage you to cross things up, pass out seeds, whatever you want. Anyway, ive been watching this thread all day, why, fuck idk, its been entertaining i guess, but mainly because i get it & remember a time when i had Shit genetic stock & was bummed. So i can relate to a degree, but i am one who IS willing to pay, handsomely, for what i want, if needed, but i'd prefer to make friends/homies/ brothers and just share instead. Time & a chill vibe will see you fulfilled bro, promise. Thats my two cents. Peace all! Motiv

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I dont understand what this thread is about..

Mr Tools; You have been growing for a long time..right?
and you are upset about the price of seeds?..or clones?
Or the avalibilty? :confused:

Move to Cali bro. Harborside has 30 different kinds of clones.. 15 bucks each...so do the other clubs in that area..

Here on the farm there are tons of great seeds....AliGee has awesome stuff and he sells his seeds for 60 bucks
Baba G has great stuff and he was just doing a special
I would get any of the "Garden of Dreams" crosses, those are 60 also.

So what was the thread about? :confused:

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I dont understand what this thread is about..

Mr Tools; You have been growing for a long time..right?
and you are upset about the price of seeds?..or clones?
Or the avalibilty? :confused:

Move to Cali bro. Harborside has 30 different kinds of clones.. 15 bucks each...so do the other clubs in that area..

Here on the farm there are tons of great seeds....AliGee has awesome stuff and he sells his seeds for 60 bucks
Baba G has great stuff and he was just doing a special
I would get any of the "Garden of Dreams" crosses, those are 60 also.

So what was the thread about? :confused:

I cant put my finger on it either really?
Well I guess the desired outcome is Dank genetics we've busted our asses to acquire handed over to mr tools.
Hopefully this thread doesn't last much longer.

MrTools9

MrTools9

Wow Good morning to you too...lol:happy: Look like I said before its not that serious....I had something on my mind I expressed my views ,others did as well I learned some things Showed somethings and Kept it movin' Im not calling anyone out...lol . I was called out ,and I was was cool with it ..I gave some shoutouts,and even started Following a few...It did spark some great conversation..and was a great learning tool for me,I hope someone else got something out of the thread as well....Now who wants to go fishing?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good morning Tools :)
Im glad you learned something..Thats what the farm is all about!;)

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Orange Spice and anything with Figwidow in it are special plants, i have not herd of them in years it is good to see you have held on to them.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

This is now the Tool cut/gear giveaway thread. Simply PM tool your address and he will send you seeds in the mail. Also he will respond with his addy so you can "pre-order" up as many clones as you need and come pick em up. (for free of course)

I've got my order in. How about you guys?

MrTools9

MrTools9

Thank you SAPP

I just could not part with them....And they are just as Bright as when I got them Back in the day....Love those Girls(a tear just swelled) ...lol

MrTools9

MrTools9

Oregon Panda

I see you got jokes ...I can dig it...Just to be fair that was pre 911...the Sweet years....lol...Danimal...You still Rockin Vans ,and Tony Hawk Tee,just push them soft bushings over my way with them elites...Gnarly Dude!!!!! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom