Im a Lil Angry.....

• Thread starter MrTools9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I got this thread rollin yo! If anything you owe me. lol Just kiddin, thats what i do.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Alright what's the difference between a washing machine and a female raft guide?

After you drop a load in the washing machine it doesn't follow you around all summer.

But no back to the thread topic tool what cuts you need? I'll cut em root em and overnight em for free, just cause you have a keyboard and complain on open forum, then try to have fun, what was the original intention of this thread?

Any of you all still skate??? Lets do a snapchat/vid msg game of skate!! We can even keep it to pressure flips for you old farts

MrTools9

MrTools9

Danimal Chin

OHHHH BOY!!!! I have some Chin Jokes.....But Fam is Cool....lol...I will save them for another time......:D

EVOKE

EVOKE

me when i was 3.. dont hate...
Baby on roller skates

MrTools9

MrTools9

Classic Remix

Its Been over Bro....Remix the Thread ....lol...I stated ,Got some input,and Moved on....lol...You dont got to be mad at me...It was my opinion..Hell you might like some of the Talent I bring to the table...Lets all sit down and Eat....lol

MrTools9

MrTools9

And Im all down for a Skate...I can Still Ollie,and Kickflip...Hell I might Still be able to Drop in...lol

MrTools9

MrTools9

Danimal Chin

Thats amazing you still have all of those Vids!!! Big UP'S !!!

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh hell don't dope it you may not get up LOL.

MrTools9

MrTools9

Now...I never said anything abot wall ridding.....thats the Shit!!!!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Going to the skatepark solely to do a front rock vid for you old shredders

MrTools9

MrTools9

From now on my Jokes Do not Apply to Danimal Chin...I said ...Its been Notorized...I just Dropped the Mic!!!!! Dope Pic Bro!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom