IM back !! SF4000 and BeanStalk CRF

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Day 28 flower.
The forza is developing some massive trich heads and she’s in cruise control.
View attachment 1193985View attachment 1193986
the massive banana Wilson is looking promising after I had to figure that plant out. She’s finally rolling now.
Looks great man. Looks like your flowers are filling in fine with that formula, I'm really impressed. Your inspiring me to take my phosphate formulations lower. Going to be some nice clean smoking flowers, I suspect.

I agree with you on the light statement; what I'm seeing here between the LM301H diodes and the LM301B diodes is very different growth activity, and more stretching, less penetration with the less expensive 301B diodes. Appears to effect cell division differently. Much whiter light spectrum, than the deeper yellow that the 301H cast.

The weird thing though, is that the 301B diodes seem somehow brighter to me; but I suspect it has more to do with the color.

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Looks great man. Looks like your flowers are filling in fine with that formula, I'm really impressed. Your inspiring me to take my phosphate formulations lower. Going to be some nice clean smoking flowers, I suspect.

I agree with you on the light statement; what I'm seeing here between the LM301H diodes and the LM301B diodes is very different growth activity, and more stretching, less penetration with the less expensive 301B diodes. Appears to effect cell division differently. Much whiter light spectrum, than the deeper yellow that the 301H cast.

The weird thing though, is that the 301B diodes seem somehow brighter to me; but I suspect it has more to do with the color.
I suspect you’re correct. I’ll fire up the cobs after this run and ready get down to business. Thanks for stopping by frank.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m all caught up here Nice work is lookin tasty and water only nice and easy- now the light I’m no expert for sure I only know what I think I see- and I have swapped out a sp 250 ( Mars) for a sf2000 recently. I have not flowered with it yet but I gotta vote for my Mars at this point - there are things I like about the spiderfarmer better but I think my plants like the “h”diodes better ? Def better penetration. I have 2 sf lights so they can’t be bad

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’m all caught up here Nice work is lookin tasty and water only nice and easy- now the light I’m no expert for sure I only know what I think I see- and I have swapped out a sp 250 ( Mars) for a sf2000 recently. I have not flowered with it yet but I gotta vote for my Mars at this point - there are things I like about the spiderfarmer better but I think my plants like the “h”diodes better ? Def better penetration. I have 2 sf lights so they can’t be bad
They aren’t bad by any means. They are doing a great job just lacks on penetration but no big deal.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Haven’t really displayed this plant as much as the forza san suci. This is a local breeders gear. I popped two beans outta his pack of “banana biscotti sundae x Wilson” and one was female one was male. This plant is well over 4ft. Two branches were bent and tied down but have since broke the ties haha. They were about 8inches from the light. Starting to really get caked out. Stacked. Grown with beanstalk crf and RO water. I water in RAW silica every Monday. Currently day 30 flower.

670BD2C1 6A27 450F B014 061B3C0CE388
D944224F 4491 402C 9427 61EA6EEB98A6
7A25F1C4 138C 4122 82E9 689A60051C54
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yikes. Didn’t notice this until now. No problem. Easy peeeezy.

6414B81A F618 479C AEFB 550CAB91F834
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I don't get worried unless it's upper 50's at lights on, but that's pushing it. I Try for 62-65f; I like the coloring it creates, seems to enhance the terpenes. I think temp variation is good, TBH plus it's natural. Allows the microbes to cycle within a range also. But I've got nothing to back it up scientifically. Could help concentrate O2 at the root zone, possibly. But at this stage it's probably not ideal. More later in the cycle, during ripening, is where it's most useful, IMO.

Humidity spikes always concern me. Thankfully it's not farther along. I do the entire house here. If I'm not on top of it like I should, and it's pulling lots of water from the air (like it is now), it gets full and shuts off. I think running a dehumidifier here in Seattle is a health concern necessity, TBH. Without them, the widows and walls start to sweat with water, and that's never good. It rains for weeks and weeks on end. Lots of black mold soon develops. Plus I've got enough breathing problems as it stands. 😩 Trying to take better care of myself these days.

How much you got into that setup? Does it auto-regulate environmental from that control?

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I don't get worried unless it's upper 50's at lights on, but that's pushing it. I Try for 62-65f; I like the coloring it creates, seems to enhance the terpenes. I think temp variation is good, TBH plus it's natural. Allows the microbes to cycle within a range also. But I've got nothing to back it up scientifically. Could help concentrate O2 at the root zone, possibly. But at this stage it's probably not ideal. More later in the cycle, during ripening, is where it's most useful, IMO.

Humidity spikes always concern me. Thankfully it's not farther along. I do the entire house here. If I'm not on top of it like I should, and it's pulling lots of water from the air (like it is now), it gets full and shuts off. I think running a dehumidifier here in Seattle is a health concern necessity, TBH. Without them, the widows and walls start to sweat with water, and that's never good. It rains for weeks and weeks on end. Lots of black mold soon develops. Plus I've got enough breathing problems as it stands. 😩 Trying to take better care of myself these days.

How much you got into that setup? Does it auto-regulate environmental from that control?
No it’s just kicks the exhaust fan higher or lower depending on the temp or humidity. I work with what I got when growing in a tent. Being in the garage doesn’t help this time of year.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Smells sour in here. I like it. Banana Wilson may take 10+ weeks. I’ll let her go as long as she needs.
And already thinking about the next. I’ll see if those key lime kush by katsu germinate and the category 7 by csi as well. I know the hsc will germinate no problem.
D0873FBE C132 4DD1 A3E3 A412A5880E2B
I’m getting a small prop/clone tent that maxes out at 3’1”. It’ll go on my tool bench but will only take half the bench. Hope I can find at least 1 keeper outta all these beans.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
No it’s just kicks the exhaust fan higher or lower depending on the temp or humidity. I work with what I got when growing in a tent. Being in the garage doesn’t help this time of year.
Still nice, cause it's regulating; I see them on some of the higher end SF fans now, actually. A bit above my usual budget for an item like this. They've certainly become affordable finally, it seems. It's always a constant battle, in my mind. Truly grasping how much tight environmental controls can really throw it over the top, or hold things back. Your basement seemed exceptionally consistent, if I remember right.

That's where we either start being honest with ourselves; or not. 😌 The grow is never going to hold any more potential than the grow parameter. (genetics aside) Just like genetics limit our grows. It's that way with intensity, temps; humidity; water; pH; ventilation, dust and contamination filtering, nutrition, fluid dynamics, ect, ect, ect.. Doing something different makes you adapt to optimize in any given situation.

There's a whole plethora of x factors that I believe enhance or deter quality. Genetics can be there; but if everything else isn't meticulously maintained, especially during early; mid and late ripening stages. How crowded a room is, ect that really contribute a great deal to success; or not.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Smells sour in here. I like it. Banana Wilson may take 10+ weeks. I’ll let her go as long as she needs.
View attachment 1195296And already thinking about the next. I’ll see if those key lime kush by katsu germinate and the category 7 by csi as well. I know the hsc will germinate no problem.
View attachment 1195297I’m getting a small prop/clone tent that maxes out at 3’1”. It’ll go on my tool bench but will only take half the bench. Hope I can find at least 1 keeper outta all these beans.

Yea, long flowering cultivars is something I'm really looking forward to working on a little more in the future. Been really spending time trying to nail the basics well enough, than try to do something truly challenging.

Savita's take practice, and a very exact grow parameter as well. Even smaller room for errors.

L

Loudtreefarms

Welp. Burnz is back. Tomorrow I’ll head to grab some media and pots. I sold out. I went ahead and took the SF4000 @SpiderFarmerLED. Hopefully in the near future I’ll have the SE7000 which I asked for straight out the gate. Greedy burnz. Haha. Fuxk it. Anywho.
View attachment 1164717And I’ll be popping some of this ⬇️
Key lime lush fems - katsu
Project562- envy genetics (local)
Banana biscotti x Wilson - Masonic smoker
View attachment 1164719And I’ll be running 3 gal coco fed only beanstalk controlled release fert. Only water with RO @ 5.8-6.2. I’ll read the plants and decipher what of more is needed if needed. I’ll be looking for a couple keeper females to keep around for some runs.View attachment 1164718Until then, the beans are germinating.. I’ll report back tomorrow when I get closer to blast off. Happy grows.
burnz
Off topic here but did u build that wall art tree in the background? I love it I need one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom