• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:giggle your only at 1060 ppm that aint nothing bro<<<
Im not sure how much it will up it,not much>> try it out>>i just am telling you how I feed with CalMag<<Everything of mine gets 7 ml of calmag<<<I used to feed at 5ml, everything i run are real calmag whores>>I noticed a considerable difference when I upped it to 7ml.They got happier especially my mother stock.
:passingjoint:
gtd

LEDhead

LEDhead

I'll give it a try :) THANKS I'm a newby so I'm just giving it the KISS approach

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
haha cant go wrong doing that bro:)They love that CalMag. You should see a difference in stature real quick

gtd

LEDhead

LEDhead

Added the 2mls and I'm at a 1200-1230 ppm ph'd to 5.90-5.91 will let set over night and test in morning THANKS for the advise :)

H

hydrotran

Hey for your moab and hammerhead combo for week 7 and 8 flower. I usually run overdrive during these weeks but I want to try the hammerhead and moab combo. If i want to use the moab and hammerhead combo do I not use overdrive? Let me know thanks! I also have a 65 gal rez how much dosage should I put of moab and hammerhead? Thanks again.

LEDhead

LEDhead

When I add the MOAB do I cut my cal mag in half too or just the base nutes and the HH ?

G

gadgets

I hear that overdrive is really good and I want to use it but it seems to have particles in it, is that normal?

H

hydrotran

I hear that overdrive is really good and I want to use it but it seems to have particles in it, is that normal?

yup its normal been using it for about two years it is good but then again I never tried anything else so I cant compare it to anything... :( I was thinking about switching to the hammerhead/moab or even doing hammerhead/overdrive but still debating.

slausongardens

slausongardens

im runnin H&G. is hammerhead a similar product as bud xl? or would it be good to run both? H&G doesnt really have anything for bloom for the first 3 weeks except multi zen which i think is real similar to hygrozyme. is there any other product i should use thats not on the H&G schedule? im going on my second week of flower.

i plan on using the bud xl, gravity and moab the last weeks. ive been running the gravity/ moad combo for a while but i changed to H&G this run so all that is new to me.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey for your moab and hammerhead combo for week 7 and 8 flower. I usually run overdrive during these weeks but I want to try the hammerhead and moab combo. If i want to use the moab and hammerhead combo do I not use overdrive? Let me know thanks! I also have a 65 gal rez how much dosage should I put of moab and hammerhead? Thanks again.

hey bud I havent used overdrive but I would say no as the hammerhead/moab combo will harden and ripen shit up considerably nice:icon_cookie:>>>for your 65 gal rez start with 3 heaping tablespoons along with the 5ml of the hammerhead If you have heavy feeders you can always push:)>>>Per my 100 gallon ressy's I use 5 heaping tablespoons<<<

When I add the MOAB do I cut my cal mag in half too or just the base nutes and the HH ?

no just the base nutes bro>>dont cut the hammerhead in half<<<

gtd

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
There's a product from called koolbloom comes in dry and liquid its badass and it comes from general hydroponics

the hammerhead will out perform GH's KoolBloom liquid and the MOAB will shit all over the powdered Koolbloom performance wise<<<>>I already done that years ago:)

gtd

true grit

true grit

the hammerhead will out perform GH's KoolBloom liquid and the MOAB will shit all over the powdered Koolbloom performance wise<<<>>I already done that years ago:)

gtd

yall know this man knows this!!! hammerhead/moab ftw (when im running coco)...lol:harvest:

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

GTD:

During the first six weeks of flower before the slam do you just use Hammerhead? Or do you use another bloom as well?

When doing the moab / hammer head slam.

I'm running the CES Micro & Bloom.

Right now I run the Micro at 6ML and the Bloom at 15ML.

If I want to give them the slam during weeks 7 & 8 do I need to cut the Micro & Bloom in half?

I use a 40 gallon rez, I'm thinking 2.5 tablespoons of moab, 3ML Micro, 6ML Bloom, 5ML Hammerhead?

Thanks,

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
GTD:

During the first six weeks of flower before the slam do you just use Hammerhead? Or do you use another bloom as well?

When doing the moab / hammer head slam.

I'm running the CES Micro & Bloom.

Right now I run the Micro at 6ML and the Bloom at 15ML.

If I want to give them the slam during weeks 7 & 8 do I need to cut the Micro & Bloom in half?

I use a 40 gallon rez, I'm thinking 2.5 tablespoons of moab, 3ML Micro, 6ML Bloom, 5ML Hammerhead?

Thanks,

yeah bud>>use the hammer head and MOAB in conjunction with each other. Sounds like you understand with cutting the base nutes in half being your micro and bloom.
>>>2.5<<heaping tablespoons of the MOAB for your 40 gallon res:)<<<youll be real happy man

gtd:passingjoint:

H

hydrotran

hey bud I havent used overdrive but I would say no as the hammerhead/moab combo will harden and ripen shit up considerably nice:icon_cookie:>>>for your 65 gal rez start with 3 heaping tablespoons along with the 5ml of the hammerhead If you have heavy feeders you can always push:)>>>Per my 100 gallon ressy's I use 5 heaping tablespoons<<<

no just the base nutes bro>>dont cut the hammerhead in half<<<

gtd

Thanks GTD when you say add 3 table spoon that means per gallon right?

H

hydrotran

Will hammerhead stop vertical growth? One of my friends forgot to add pload this week and I didnt notice till the end of the week when my girls were giants. Now I need to figure out how to replace the pload and stop vert growth without losing a week.

hunie.beez

hunie.beez

hammerhead doesn't stop vertical growth, why don't you want to apply your pload now? how far along are you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom