I'm stuck about a good bloom booster

• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighBreed

Im stuck on the new Hydroplex Bloom Maximizer 0-10-6.
GREAT product!
Does wonders with GH aggresive formula.

og dmc

og dmc

i added some hydroplex to my fert regime and i am doing a true side by side. I have to say , as of yet i see no difference what so ever in bud size or density. There is still time for it to provr me wrong but I will post results at the end of the grow.

U

ugmjfarmer

PBP isn't a 1 part. It doesn't work with out Cal Mag and Silica.

Sorry, but this is simply not true. PBP is designed to work with tap water. Silica blast is not needed at all, unless you want to. When using RO you'll need the Cal Mag at 5ml per gal, and I'd use 10ml per gal when using coco and RO for the first two weeks, but 7ml per gal following that.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Im trying out the Bloombastic right now.
wk 1 of 12/12: AN a&b grow, hygrozyme, diamond nectar, piranha, tarantula
wk 2: AN a&b bloom, hygrozyme, diamond nectar, piranha, big bud powder
wk 3: AN a&b bloom, hygrozyme, big bud powder
wk 4: AN a&b bloom, hygrozyme, bloombastic (2 ml per gal.)
wk 5: AN a&b bloom, hygrozyme, bloombastic (3 ml per gal.)
and thats where im at right now keeping the additives to a minimum this run to see what the bloombastic can do. So far looking good, have a slight cal/mag def. but nothing to bad gonna hit them with some cal/mag tomarrow. I'll post my thoughts on the bloombastic in a few weeks.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I'm just starting to try out AN's Hammerhead and Big Bud. Just saw that AN is discontinuing Hammerhead, but I don't think its a big deal because Hammerhead and Big Bud have pretty much the same ratios, except Big Bud has the added bonus of amino acids, plus its more concentrated...at least the powder version is. I got the powder version because it is more economical...with liquid ferts/additives your always paying for mostly water, lol....

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I ve used Bloombastic with Coco and HG and had great results, I like that its a 'one bottle' solution for bloom. its got a boost in there as well if im not mistaken ? Plus it smells like a cherry milkshake almost ;):rauch08:

T

Thundurkel

Yea I'm thinking of switching out my Top Booster and Shooting Powder this run for Big Bud Liquid and MOAB since Hammerhead is being discontinued anyone think this will do better for me with the Aqua Flakes A&B,Multi Zen,Bud XL and Microbe Brew & Kangaroots ? I run coco in Smart Pots so I just want to make sure I wont have problems with Big Bud cuz I know it doesnt have have coco coir safe sticker...

Forget it I did enough research only to find user after user pissed off at AN for watering down the additives and taking out precious ingredients. So I'm going to do this and would like to know what Greenthumbdanny thinks ....

Running H&G whole line minus Roots Excel and Shooting Powder subbed them with Kangaroots and Superthrive and MOAB...

I want to hit them early with MOAB in week 1 like it says to jump start flowering but just lightly with 2tsp per 50gal and keep my base nutes Aqua Flakes A&B at 6.5ml... Then hit em with Top Booster in week 5 and finish off with MOAB in week 6&7... Or would it be better to use the light dose of MOAB in week 2 or 3 just to give a lil boost till they get prepared to finish with Top Booster and the higher dose of MOAB???

M

Mmmmasonite

Forget it I did enough research only to find user after user pissed off at AN for watering down the additives and taking out precious ingredients. So I'm going to do this and would like to know what Greenthumbdanny thinks ....

Running H&G whole line minus Roots Excel and Shooting Powder subbed them with Kangaroots and Superthrive and MOAB...

I want to hit them early with MOAB in week 1 like it says to jump start flowering but just lightly with 2tsp per 50gal and keep my base nutes Aqua Flakes A&B at 6.5ml... Then hit em with Top Booster in week 5 and finish off with MOAB in week 6&7... Or would it be better to use the light dose of MOAB in week 2 or 3 just to give a lil boost till they get prepared to finish with Top Booster and the higher dose of MOAB???

If you want a mid bloom booster try either Hydroplex or Big Bud weeks 2-4. Then MOAB in 6 and 7 before the flush. You may have to lower your base nutes a tad. Peace and good luck.

T

TacomaComa

I repeat. try Big Swell from Soul Synthetics. Stuff is the fucking bomb.

M

Mmmmasonite

How does it compare in price and efficiency? Seems like Big swell is kinda biting AN's Big Bud's style...but we know Big Bud works....Anyone have any success with this product? Can you run it in hydro? Does it run clean?.....All valid questions for a new product....If it's cheap and it works then I am all for it........

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

there is some real info on boosters here if your interested....

Latest posts

Top Bottom