I'm stuck about a good bloom booster

• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

treehugger

I use the old favorite PLU formula, i find that peace. love, and understanding is always the best additive when dealing with a living thing... LOL all you want, but that info is heads and shoulders above the snake oil that passes for "BloomBuster" at your local saloon!

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

I use the old favorite PLU formula, i find that peace. love, and understanding is always the best additive when dealing with a living thing... LOL all you want, but that info is heads and shoulders above the snake oil that passes for "BloomBuster" at your local saloon!

how come these peace love and understanding guys never have any pics posted and only start threads about rolling machines?

very helpful.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Lots of good info in here, +rep
passingjoint.gif

LEDhead

LEDhead

I'm 2 weeks in bloom using
(ml per gallon)
2 pro tekt
6 micro
12 bloom
5 Koolbloom liquid
5 AN igniter
5 cal mag
970ppm

When I do the hammerhead 4-8 / Moab combo do I cut out the Koolbloom or say I wanted to start to use the hammerhead right away can I use it with the Koolbloom or just use the hammerhead it self

Venom818

Venom818

I'm 2 weeks in bloom using
(ml per gallon)
2 pro tekt
6 micro
12 bloom
5 Koolbloom liquid
5 AN igniter
5 cal mag
970ppm

When I do the hammerhead 4-8 / Moab combo do I cut out the Koolbloom or say I wanted to start to use the hammerhead right away can I use it with the Koolbloom or just use the hammerhead it self

ran both bro can honestly tell you hammerhead shits on koolbloom no need to run both chuck the koolbloom run the hammerhead/moab you be happy you did

LEDhead

LEDhead

So I'm 2 weeks in can I use hammerhead till week 6 then toss in the Moab or just run it now?
My next feed will be
2 pro tekt
6 micro
14 bloom
5 hammerhead
5 calmag

Sound right? What would you suggest? I also have bud candy I've never used how's this stuff

Venom818

Venom818

So I'm 2 weeks in can I use hammerhead till week 6 then toss in the Moab or just run it now?
My next feed will be
2 pro tekt
6 micro
14 bloom
5 hammerhead
5 calmag

Sound right? What would you suggest? I also have bud candy I've never used how's this stuff

start the hammerhead u can i like to start it week 3 when they stop stretching.Shouldn't it be 12 bloom,looks right bro.I run the moab last 2 weeks before flush.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Ya it should be 12 bloom but GoD told me to add bloom till I got to 1100 ppm here's my mix changed a little
2 pro tekt
6 micro
20 bloom
5 hammerhead
5 nirvana
5 calmag
1050 ppm

Will this be ok ?

LEDhead

LEDhead

Ph is low :( 5.57 should I use a little up to get it in range? Or dump it and mix another I'm on mixing one gallon jugs :( but I don't want to waste a whole lot

Venom818

Venom818

Ph is low :( 5.57 should I use a little up to get it in range? Or dump it and mix another I'm on mixing one gallon jugs :( but I don't want to waste a whole lot

god knows whats up im sure your good use more silica to bring your ph to 5.8

LEDhead

LEDhead

Think it's ok that I brought it up with ph up just this time or should I remake it ?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>My ol Hammerhead<<MOAB<<combo jones is still doing for me:)
PK at its finest right there folks:harvest::harvest::harvest:

gtd:passingjoint:

LEDhead

LEDhead

So I'm using
2 pro tekt
6 micro
20 bloom
5 Nirvana
5 Hammerhead
5 Cal Mag
Ph 5.83 ppm 1060

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
So I'm using
2 pro tekt
6 micro
20 bloom
5 Nirvana
5 Hammerhead
5 Cal Mag
Ph 5.83 ppm 1060

Looks like a nice and simple program:) Less is actually more believe it or not<<Should be able to grow some good marijuana with that for sure bro:)

I meself use customized 3part program<<I use a few things that u do>>I like 5ml per gal of Silica Blast over the dyna-gro pro tekt<<<up the cal mag to 7ml per gal<<<I never used Nirvana before:icon_cookie:
incorporate the hammerhead/moab combo last 2 weeks before you flush:harvest::harvest::harvest:

LEDhead

LEDhead

up the cal mag to 7mls? how much will that raise my ppm ?
Looks like a nice and simple program:) Less is actually more believe it or not<<Should be able to grow some good marijuana with that for sure bro:)

I meself use customized 3part program<<I use a few things that u do>>I like 5ml per gal of Silica Blast over the dyna-gro pro tekt<<<up the cal mag to 7ml per gal<<<I never used Nirvana before:icon_cookie:
incorporate the hammerhead/moab combo last 2 weeks before you flush:harvest::harvest::harvest:

Latest posts

Top Bottom