Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Dang i didnt even get a notification that u posted the pics..
Well....
Um..
Im eager to see what happens here.
Ive never had plants that tall and skinny.
They might all produce big ass colas since you lollipoped so high which is what i would of done.
Well i would of super cropped..
But in your case lollipopped.

Im eager to see what u end up with tho...

incogneato

incogneato

Dang i didnt even get a notification that u posted the pics..
Well....
Um..
Im eager to see what happens here.
Ive never had plants that tall and skinny.
They might all produce big ass colas since you lollipoped so high which is what i would of done.
Well i would of super cropped..
But in your case lollipopped.

Im eager to see what u end up with tho...
Damn broham talk about a jungle...are those in veg?
I know it looks a little wild in there. It's a little seat of the pants farming mixed with controlled chaos. I ended up vegging way longer than I wanted again so this was my best outcome. I chopped about a foot of growth off of them twice, super cropped, lst'd, you name it i did it this round, that's how long they've been going! In all honesty it looks worse in the pics than in person. They're start of week 3 in bloom so the stretch is just about over. Nodes are stacking like crazy and it's like a scrog without the net.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I know it looks a little wild in there. It's a little seat of the pants farming mixed with controlled chaos. I ended up vegging way longer than I wanted again so this was my best outcome. I chopped about a foot of growth off of them twice, super cropped, lst'd, you name it i did it this round, that's how long they've been going! In all honesty it looks worse in the pics than in person. They're start of week 3 in bloom so the stretch is just about over. Nodes are stacking like crazy and it's like a scrog without the net.
Man they could end up huge colas.. Be ready to have some way to support them if they get to heavy..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im eager to see them finish out.

You know that isnt the most efficient way to grow your plants but I also know in your case you are a workaholic putting in crazy hrs and crazy schedules.
And now that you finally got your room finished with the other light it will be on like Donkey Kong huh...
What your doing here would prob be the bomb diggity if you had 1 gal pots of coco and flipped 2 weeks earlier. Fit as many of those pots as you can. SOG...

LOL i need 8 tents so i can try all these hallucinations and dreams i come up with!!!

Lmao...

Srenots

Srenots

Already on it. Judging by the way most of them are stacking I think, and hope, you're right. I do love that the roots are almost just one big 3 gallon mass now. I'll snap a pic or 2 tonight when the lights come on.
so how long did they veg , like 6 months er sumthin rite? all good u on it bro

incogneato

incogneato

Im eager to see them finish out.

You know that isnt the most efficient way to grow your plants but I also know in your case you are a workaholic putting in crazy hrs and crazy schedules.
And now that you finally got your room finished with the other light it will be on like Donkey Kong huh...
What your doing here would prob be the bomb diggity if you had 1 gal pots of coco and flipped 2 weeks earlier. Fit as many of those pots as you can. SOG...

LOL i need 8 tents so i can try all these hallucinations and dreams i come up with!!!

Lmao...
I needed to flip these about 3-4 months ago but couldn't. Funny you say that though because I want to do a sog next run. I have a bunch of 1 gal pots ready to go. My goal is to run sog 1 gal dtw in coco with an auto feed system but right now I'm gonna have to settle for hand water. I need to grab a small portable a.c. unit asap because my temps are too high with 1600w in there. I figure if I do that I can run 2000w. I have one air cooled hood and one batwing in there right now. 1000w in the ac good nd 600w in the batwing. i know my setup isnt great but im trying to piece it together without pissing off the old lady too bad. She's cool with it but I know she would like to see a return on investment before I spend too much more.
so how long did they veg , like 6 months er sumthin rite? all good u on it bro
Pretty much, the hyperglue a little less because they were from seed and started them after the clones were rooted.

incogneato

incogneato

Here's a few snaps from last night.
Starfighter x longbottom leaf #3&4 and hyper glue #4 stacking nodes. I always forget to take pics when I'm working. Just starting to see hints of frost. So far the sf x lbl's and the Dj's Gold #2 are the only ones giving up their distinct smells.

Edit:the top and bottom pics are sf x lbl #3&#4 and the middle is hyper glue #4. I love the structure on her.

20171017 023304
20171017 025606
20171017 025111
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I needed to flip these about 3-4 months ago but couldn't. Funny you say that though because I want to do a sog next run. I have a bunch of 1 gal pots ready to go. My goal is to run sog 1 gal dtw in coco with an auto feed system but right now I'm gonna have to settle for hand water. I need to grab a small portable a.c. unit asap because my temps are too high with 1600w in there. I figure if I do that I can run 2000w. I have one air cooled hood and one batwing in there right now. 1000w in the ac good nd 600w in the batwing. i know my setup isnt great but im trying to piece it together without pissing off the old lady too bad. She's cool with it but I know she would like to see a return on investment before I spend too much more.

Pretty much, the hyperglue a little less because they were from seed and started them after the clones were rooted.
Oh I bet! I understand the boss, budgets, and especially
ROI

Ya you just need a good run of SOG and you will be gravy..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Here's a few snaps from last night.
Starfighter x longbottom leaf #3&4 and hyper glue #4 stacking nodes. I always forget to take pics when I'm working. Just starting to see hints of frost. So far the sf x lbl's and the Dj's Gold #2 are the only ones giving up their distinct smells.

Edit:the top and bottom pics are sf x lbl #3&#4 and the middle is hyper glue #4. I love the structure on her.
oh ya those are gonna get heavy and fall to the ground.. your gonna have to tie them up!
You can see by the way they are stacking!
Watch temps as you hit mid flower. If i remember correctly it was too cold for you last winter and we had to figure out a way to get heat in there?

incogneato

incogneato

lookin good hell ya
They all have really good structure brotha, and wait to see what you whinupped up in the lab.
Oh I bet! I understand the boss, budgets, and especially
ROI

Ya you just need a good run of SOG and you will be gravy..
I know you do brotha. Gonna be bugging you and the crew on how to pull it off in my space. It will be my first time monocropping which will be nice.
oh ya those are gonna get heavy and fall to the ground.. your gonna have to tie them up!
You can see by the way they are stacking!
Watch temps as you hit mid flower. If i remember correctly it was too cold for you last winter and we had to figure out a way to get heat in there?
You wanna laugh? I was just swapping a 1000w to a 600w because my temps were getting too hot. I only had 1 bulb last year, this year im running 2. I'm gonna try to grab a small portable a.c. unit so I can run 2 1000w in there

incogneato

incogneato

These broads are loving life. The frost and smells are really starting to pop. A few snaps at start of week 4.

These are the same 3 from a few days ago.
Starfighter x longbottom leaf #4. She's a touch frostier than #3 and just a touch stronger. Gonna be tough to pick between the 2.
20171022 052734
20171022 060011
Starfighter x longbottom leaf #3. She is my favorite smelling girl in the room. Strong industrial glue with an orange banknote. Pungent, I can't get enough.
20171022 052855
20171022 052738
20171022 053554

Hyper Glue #4. The rest if the hyper glues are frosting up great too I was just too lazy to dig them out. I'll do a week 4 photo shoot with all 5, I think there's some fire in these Reno genetics!
20171022 053433
20171022 053506

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

These broads are loving life. The frost and smells are really starting to pop. A few snaps at start of week 4.

These are the same 3 from a few days ago.
Starfighter x longbottom leaf #4. She's a touch frostier than #3 and just a touch stronger. Gonna be tough to pick between the 2.
View attachment 752076 View attachment 752077 Starfighter x longbottom leaf #3. She is my favorite smelling girl in the room. Strong industrial glue with an orange banknote. Pungent, I can't get enough.
View attachment 752078 View attachment 752079 View attachment 752080
Hyper Glue #4. The rest if the hyper glues are frosting up great too I was just too lazy to dig them out. I'll do a week 4 photo shoot with all 5, I think there's some fire in these Reno genetics!
View attachment 752081 View attachment 752082
She is coming along I see...
Hopefully you will get some good thick colas .

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

It looks like I should do ok. If I get 2-3 zips each I'll be happy. The main thing is quality this round for me. These starfighters are frosting more each day
View attachment 752241
Not bad for flipping on the 2nd
looks to be stacking pretty good! Go 10 weeks and use your MH bulbs last 2 weeks for frost and drop your temps as much as possible along with rh last 2 weeks. chill your nutes down to so that they are cold on the roots
Last week only give half water and last 4 days dont water at all...
Also start flushing last 2 weeks... that should really bring on the frost!

incogneato

incogneato

looks to be stacking pretty good! Go 10 weeks and use your MH bulbs last 2 weeks for frost and drop your temps as much as possible along with rh last 2 weeks. chill your nutes down to so that they are cold on the roots
I caught a break on the a.c., going to the growmies spot today to grab an 8000 btu portable ac. That's gonna let me get the 1000 watters back in there and control my temps.

King Julien

King Julien

I caught a break on the a.c., going to the growmies spot today to grab an 8000 btu portable ac. That's gonna let me get the 1000 watters back in there and control my temps.

Yeah, without a portable AC I wouldn't be able to grow at all in the summer simply due to the way my house is set up around my grow room. Got a 9000 BTU refurbished from amazon or ebay for like 230.

You could also attempt explaining the national student loan debt structure to your plants. That's sure to scare your plants enough to turn them white with frost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom