indoor/outdoor 420's blowin' it up for sure!

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

lil cold but still rockin...lol whats up bongstar? hows things in your world? winter is just gettin started here. cant wait for spring already! enjoy the day

humbtrin

humbtrin

those are some great pics.... here is what had going this past season....(all legal blah blah blah)

P8220026
P8120080
420alldaze

420alldaze

very nice brother, welcome to the farm. hope ya made out well with this season...lol blah blah blah funny shit..

humbtrin

humbtrin

didnt do bad. thank you glad to be here as i said beforethis is my first forum so it might take a bit to get how these things really operate effectively.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
very nice brother, welcome to the farm. hope ya made out well with this season...lol blah blah blah funny shit..
man if you cant make out well with a garden like that ....fucking field o dreams lol

bongstar

bongstar

Good so far, thanks.Got a few beauties going down here, location permits it. I just suplement them for a few hours inside then move them out in the sun all day. they are small for trasnportation, but there should be a good cycle of them coming in till the big season comes. im working on building a new cage/ black out room/ green house. lots of work ahead, but will be ready buy april...............

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow looking very nice bongstar:) cant wait for spring, its cold around here right now... thanks for stoppin in

420alldaze

420alldaze

maybe someone can figure this out,hopefully someone can help me with this, not sure what its from, just kinda showed up a couple days ago,im thinkin mg deficiency?
sahb-jpg.282825

the plant is sour alien headband, and its on both plants , same size same pots same waterings as my other plants.just the other ones show nothing like the two sahbo_O any and all help is greatly appreciated

soserthc1

soserthc1

The only time my plants have ever looked or did that was two reasons and this is just my guess 1) the soil had to many ingredients in it , therefor making it to hot .... 2) cleaning the floor with straight bleach not diluted did that once .... two i am sure was the cause and one was just my guess both times it grew out of it... good luck 420 ..... peace soser

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up sose? i dont think its the soil, as ive let it cook for weeks before actually using it. and its a fresh cabinet, no bleach. im stumped on this one. thanks brother, hows everything in your neck o tha woods?

420alldaze

420alldaze

In opinion its either a mag def or a slight burn. Do you give them cal mag?
it was a little burn, just on the two sahb. finicky i guess..lol next set look good and green already. thanks tho. and to answer your question,i've never needed or used cal mag before. those plants are killer bro, lovin that mystery plant

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up friends, just wanted to show some greenery after a little maintence on the sour alien headbands:)
Sahb
two front plants are sahb,chetto kush in the back center and a sour snodawg rear right .time to blow these up proper:D thanks for stoppiun by. enjoi the day and all the friends we make along the way

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up brother. hope you had a good winter....lol im always ready for action..

Top Bottom