indoor/outdoor 420's blowin' it up for sure!

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

Sa4
Sa2
Sa6
:android:.....lol

bongstar

bongstar

Mmmmmm mmmm bitchez!!!!!!!! things are going great i have my giants started and in the ground. and have a few in in a row..... So far so good ill post some pics soon. I have a tahoe taht i haven grown yet goin and mothering and my normal Purple Kush and G-13xSourD. going to start some fun ones later like my pure vietnam landrace and my black african! i do those later.

420alldaze

420alldaze

Mmmmmm mmmm bitchez!!!!!!!! things are going great i have my giants started and in the ground. and have a few in in a row..... So far so good ill post some pics soon. I have a tahoe taht i haven grown yet goin and mothering and my normal Purple Kush and G-13xSourD. going to start some fun ones later like my pure vietnam landrace and my black african! i do those later.
sounds quite interesting, as always some amazing things for sure

420alldaze

420alldaze

goood morning friends, shapin up to be a good summer. about time,im tired of the snow and cold. need to go where the climate suits my clothes:D. so i have a little side project going on with some autos.... i know i know, theyre autos. but hey i like variety, and cash too. got some sweet tooth, pineapple skunk, og kush, ultra lemon haze,max gom, and malana bomb. the malanas are stinkin already. some fast little things...lol these are at three weeks or so
Autos

420alldaze

420alldaze

well im back from my auto trial. pretty impressive for the most part. and would def try certain ones again under a big light. here ya go, you be the judge:p so the first pic is malana bomb, and the second is one of the sweet tooth. third is a dry shot of the sweet tooth. def some funk and a good heady high
Auto
Sweet
St

hope you enjoyed these as much as i am:)

420alldaze

420alldaze

so heres whats goin on in the cabinet these days,
Cab
Cab2

thanks to jaws i am utilizing more space in my cabinet. on the right ,three sno cones,center three are tahoe og, next two are purps ,top left is atrain and and a Chemdog..... flippin soon
thanks for droppin in all

420alldaze

420alldaze

Been a while. Looking good homie.

outwest
hey brother , too long. thanks for droppin in. this cabinet shit is hard to dial especially where i have to have it right now. but hey i love all things related to growing and always like to learn. hope all is good with you my friend.... any room left out there? lol

420alldaze

420alldaze

goood mornin all, just wanted to pop in with some recent pics of the cab grow. these plants arfe rockin in the 2 litre bottles. loaded up with nute spikes and getting fed mollasses ,roots bloom and fish ferts on a staggered schedule. thanks for stoppin in
Cab
Cab2

enjoy the day
42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

on a side note, im getrting ready to pop some west coast love. got some ,Durban Valley Og (DVOG), gifted to me by a good buddy. cant wait to run these. thanks brother .....

420alldaze

420alldaze

top o tha afternoon all, sorry my absence lately. got some goodies comin up from the one and only jaws.:) some trainwreck fems....mmmm cant wait to blow these up in the new tent and bulbs I just acquired:D picked up a sweet 4 bulb t 5 to get my veg moving along a little faster....have a lot goin on in life right now so ill post some pics up after the tp. thanks for stopping thru. enjoy the day friends

42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

so without further delay, heres some fem trainwreck from jaws. :) very thankful for a chance to run some fire from a dedicated dude. going to veg these for a bit under the new 4 bulb t 5 I just picked up. they seem to be adjusting nicely. I have one tall one outta the six. the rest are pretty much the same leaf structure and height. here ya go
Tw
Tw2

thanks again brotha jaws. enjoy the day
42o

Top Bottom