indoor/outdoor 420's blowin' it up for sure!

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have no experience outdoor, but could it be bud rot? The buds seem pretty small for that. . .has it been a wet summer?

outwest

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey bro it has been wet but not everyday for a month...lol im thinkin its rot too and am choppin her arm off today. its wierd tho. only one branch, the rest of the tree is fine. goood sun and shaken after alot of rain. thanks man

Agreenbud

Agreenbud

Not sure on the dark spots but the only thing I can see from here is the tiny holes in your leaves.
With my experience OD I would say the tiny pinholes are from a moth egg or butterfly egg that hatched, The tiny little caterpillars they put off are heavy eaters.
They will encourage budrot if you dont find the culprit and sqash em.
Couple things to look for:Tiny white egg sacs on undersides of leaves.
Or mabey a tiny egg affixed to the bottom of a leaf like on the tip of a tiny hair.

Hope this helps narrow down the problem,& your garden is looking great :)

420alldaze

420alldaze

yeah agreenbud, ive taken care of the the things feasting on my plants a few weeks back. thats leftover damage. im pretty thorough tho as you will see:D thanks for the tips and advice. always welcome.
enjoy the day
42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up all? hope everyones weekend is shaping up. we had some 50+ mph winds today. cant wait to see whats goin on out in the jungle... heres a couple shots from my daily inspection. first up is some blue Chemdog #4.this plant is stacking up nicely. i think i said that maybe, but its true...lol:)
Bc4
Bc4 2

next up is some avalanche...mmm i can taste that chem fuel funk already
Ava
Ava2

and now some love from my chem tree
Ch frost
Ch
Ch3
Ch4

and after a pretty good reach up her skirt...lol;)
Chem trunk
all i saw was love:p...
now for the cheese s1 +kp cage match...lol
Cage match

got a little look see on some sc while i was out as well..
Sc trunk

hope you enjoyed my stoner saturday pics...
ogte

Ava
420alldaze

420alldaze

great song my friends, and with all the flooding in my area, i am thankful for all that i have;) so heres some recent flower shots... avalanche cut is looking nice and smelling superb
Ava
Ava2

cant wait to taste that sweet fuel chem funk :)
next up is the vics high= killer queen x space queen= the Evil pineapple ... very tasty smoke i must say
Kq3
Kq2
Kq

very tight node spacing on this killer queen pheno, long branches,long buds:rolleyes:
onto the cheese.. this one needs no introduction, cheese s1.smells like cheese and baby diaper,in a good way thoo_O
Cheese
and for all you kung pow fans
Kp
shes shaping up and puttin on some weight for sure. very funky smell, cant quite place yet...
and a little alien asphalt in the supa secrewt location,known only to the plant:p
Aa2
for now.....lol
qgte

420alldaze

420alldaze

ok friends and farmers,old heads and young heads too, been real busy with all the rain. had to take a bunch in early. lost a little bit to some minor bud rot, not too awful tho:)
first up is Chemdog
Chem tree
she was about 6 1/2 ' dry nugs soon.
next we have some blue Chemdog #4
Bc4
Bc4 2
smells like blue paint thinner, chem funko_O
heres a little killer queen, smells like cotton candy ,tastes like cotton candy smarties
Kq
Kq2
Sc

and some untrimmed strawberry cough. be back with some dry shots. enjoy the day
ogte

420alldaze

420alldaze

ok so i hope everyones doing good, i survived sandy! kinda ironic but thats another story...o_O i have a couple shots of some outdoor strawberry cough. had to take it a little early but still a fine smoke indeed :)
Sc2
Sc

im tryin to find some of my chem and other tasty nugs..... ahh heres a nice frosty chem bud. you know what it tastes like...lol
Chem

ima try and find the rest of my pics...be back soon. enjoy

420alldaze

420alldaze

ok friends and farmers heres a couple shots of my cheese and killer queen outdoor...
Ch3
Ch
Kq1
Kq3
and some alien asphalt im smokin on
Aa dry

now lets move to the supa secret location....
Aa5
Aa1

got some casey jones x Snowdog comin up real soon...enjoy tha day and dont forget to
ogte

Kq
420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up all? hope everyones doing good. sorry i havent been around in a while damn snobong kept melting on us. oh well back to the drawing board...lolheres a couple shots of some snocones from devine
Sc
Sc2
Snoc3
Christmas Tree  28598

enjoy the day

bongstar

bongstar

Hope every one is doing great. i know every one is gearing up for next year. Its coming folks get ready!!!!!!

Top Bottom