Inside of being a Female Farmer

• Thread starter Gandalfs Girl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

Most people shunned me out at first, I told my ex-boyfriend about it and he laughed. I don't believe in astrology however I fit my sagittarius description, and id much like to be treated as an equal. I broke up with him because he started telling a lot of people about how funny it would be to see me try. I didn't care about him giving me more or less credit for being a female farmer, I just didn't want the attention. So I used one of his old e-mail accounts to start foruming here and not be traced back to me. I broke up with him and moved out of his apartment and now I am living in Santa Teresa NM. I have just one plant growing with me and I'm looking to become a really strategic cloner. I just started with my Hindu Kush and I am 2 month's into the cycle of Jaw. It's really hard, I have no experience with other grows, not even from different kind of plant species. So I opened up a novice Marijuana grow guide and dined in to the basic principle it gave to start growing Marijuana. I started and it's a great success. Everytime I ask for help however, I get talked down to because I am a girl. I guess that's chill and all but it gets annoying because a lot of people think I don't understand the fancy words and they simplify their suggestions. Well thanks but I'd like to know the proper terms. I am a Sophomore in college and I am looking to major at Fort Collins in Botany. So please get me familiar if you can. I open up the cabinet where I store my beautiful foliaged baby and talk to her and bring her out for a little fresh air. I keep my whole house around the same temperature as the cabinet dome so I'm sure it won't suffer shock. The light source when she's out is the sun so who the hell keeps lumens in count? Anyways I am a strong buddhist believer so I meditate and chant in Sanskrit. I sit with my baby in between my legs and chant my favorite sutra and breathe on her "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" for an hour or so, and it means I take refuge in the lotus sutra. This is where people say my techniques get girly so I think its important to mention. Girls are full of emotion and share a tight bond with nature as to guys tend to try and dominate it. As you get more into the growing process I'm sure most guys get the understanding that it is something much more than a hobby. They develope meaning, I'm sure there are girls out there who start growing because they think it is cool or they want to make fast cash but I started growing to understand what the hell I have been putting in my lungs since summer of 8th grade year. So yeah, I want to bond with the thing that makes me feel most inspired. I also wanted to investigate what damage I was doing to my body so I investigated and found out that once you start investigating and finding answers, there is no turning back or staying in one place and saying "this is all I need to know". I have always known the dumb basic things people know about what they smoke like that it has no deaths by cause of use, or it has healing properties. I then watched "The Union" and I was unpleased with the movie. It focuses mostly on lobbyists and the companies that pay for Marijuana to be illegal. It also tries to get people to accept the normality of the cannabis culture. Well there is more to it than its case in the legal status and it starts with watching it grow, and helping it grow.

It's magical to grow for anyone I'm sure, but with me as a woman, it is wonderous. I am the one who feeds her everyday, adds dried fruit peels to her soil, and she breathes my own breaths. So there are things to notice in this natural connection. What I mean by that is that Nature connects and cycles two things that depend on each other, and even makes it act a different way. For example, when I am on my period, my plant smells like a Hindu Sweat Shop. She also droops significantly a lot, and I think she starts showing signs prior like Nitrogen Deficiency and her stems get red/purple. So I believe there is something of a magic and a science behind the grower and the plant.

Being a girl is a really good advantage. I know I'm just one grower with one plant and people who's job it is to make it hard for me to grow have more on their plate than my operation, but it does keep their eyes away from me. No one in my neighborhood suspects I grow or even smoke a pound of weed a month. They see me gardening outside and going to work, I invite my neigbors over for dinner everynow and then and the only people that know I grow would be my roomate and her dad who also grows. Well and you guys of course. No other activities going on besides that. I trust my friends but us females are bitches. If we get in an arguement, we tend to make our life's hard so I do not want to be threatened or black mailed. When I bring dates to my home, I make it clear not to go in my room. We have a sofa and a guest room so if they think they can get sexual with me, they will have to try it in a sofa or a bed. My roommate doesn't really show much interest in Marijuana Botany because her dad did it. It's not that big of a deal to her so there's no way she would make the same mistake my ex-boyfriend made of telling people that I grow weed.

Ask me questions if your curious about something about me. Also lets get some girls for feedback.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That's wild, you smoke a pound a month:D I go through qp-hp a month and use a solid amount, you have lungs of steel!
Not all men dominate nature...:D
Ime, men love to interact with women growers and revere them, find some new boys to hang with;)

Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

I'm glad there's mad respect for women. A pound but it's not just me, its family and friends I bring that help me finish it. Also I use two ounces for cannabutter and it pays for itself. I throw a cannadinner twice a month and ask people to pitch for next month's dinner so the expense pays for itself sometimes.

Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

I hope we don't turn this post to a sexual one, it is THCFarmer up in here and I'm trying to encourage and women who see this, not gross them out of the website.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I hope we don't turn this post to a sexual one, it is THCFarmer up in here and I'm trying to encourage and women who see this, not gross them out of the website.
so enjoying the outdoors is dirty/gross? I didn't mention what experience becomes nice in the sun or breeze as all experiences do!
You got a dirty mind, you did mention the couch first:rolleyes:

Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

Well I am sure you can grow better outdoors but a couch? There's only one thing a guy can grow in a couch and I'm sure they wouldn't waste their time building a stealth couch for plants. I'm dirty for working the soil not the sexual mind.

;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here Gandalfs Girl: Quoted from you, " When I bring dates to my home, I make it clear not to go in my room. We have a sofa and a guest room so if they think they can get sexual with me, they will have to try it in a sofa or a bed."

You did mention the couch for sexual use versus growing plants, that's all I meant. I'm a smartass and sarcastic half the time, hardly trying to turn this into penthouse forum:D
Enjoy the garden!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

lmao fuckin baba, thinking the same, showed a lil to much leg and now shes wondering why shes getting hollered at?
Am I at the night club all the sudden?!

great post besides the couch lol

nothing turns me on more than Sea's posts tho... lol ;)

deep buddy

deep buddy

i feel that women have a much easier connection to the plants. i have found them to be some of the best growers. the most caring(if not overly caring sometimes!). but the nurturing will bring a response from any living thing. i taught my ex how to grow over the phone across country, and she hasnt bought herb in years. this place is mainly dudes. so anytime a girl comes around, we all are just trying to impress, and the ones who talk down to you are just really hard up.

but your ex laughing about you growing will give you enough motivation to grow eh?
just KISS.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thats Right!
Great to have you here Gandalf's Girl. Welcome to the farm.

Ask me questions if your curious about something about me. .

Who's Gandalf? :rolleyes:

Its good to have smart chicks that grow on here.
Like Seamaiden...and....Dee....and......o_O ...the others
Maybe, if there were more ladies on here my wife might even post here more.

My wife tells me she could grow this plant better than most men...

( and I believe her) ;)

nebulius

nebulius

It's a symbiotic relationship we have with plants, they just want to be taken care of and we want to harvest their fruit. I don't think plants care what sex we are (sorry didn't mean to talk about sex, lol) but I definitely care what sex they are. I'm partial to the lady plants myself. ;)
Welcome to the farm, lots of good folks here and only a couple of assholes, j/k.

nebulius

nebulius

Agreed Ken. Women have better nurturing instincts and pay better attention to detail which I think translates well into gardening.
For example; when my plants aren't cosmetically their best I try and shame them into looking better. Worked with my ex....not sure why my plants don't respond. j/k

Top Bottom