Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

Word. When I get some of that M. vaccae I'm going to inoculate my girlfriend's hair with it so that...you know...
No wait! I'll sprinkle some on my...and then she'll think that...and I'll let her believe that my business is responsible for making her feel better. And when she says she doesn't feel good, I can go into the other room, sprinkle some on, come back out, and be all like "Hey! I just thought of a really good idea!" and get some Pavlovian shit rolling.

dankworth

dankworth

I got you, TreFarmer, 'cause I'm on a notebook!
Page 12, post 5.

T

TreFarmer

I got you, TreFarmer, 'cause I'm on a notebook!
Page 12, post 5.
Thanks!!! My attention fails about 6-8 pages in and I get sidetracked by some side post or link:D lol. +1
I am gonna order some Pavalov S. for my girl too;) ... funny shit homie!!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you

From what I've read you are a humble and loveable person with no apparent greed anywhere to be found. Hope you will continue to help the community, thanks again for all you do. Hope everything is going well for you and yours, take care

mal

T

TreFarmer

Ahhh yahh!! I just put some chedda on my cards today, PM me if you would, a quick link... whenever's clever. I am checking to see if I can find it on this "Stupid" phone.
Peace Cap
TreFarmer

Danoid

Danoid

Cap put me down for a kilo of each. From using the first batch to me it would be cheap at twice the price! Excellent product can't wait to see whats next.
I am working on my post count so I can PM you. I like to get my post count honest so it may take a while. Thanks for all your work

On a side note I think profitting from your work and determination is the American way so kobe I am sure there is an occupy wallstreet or something or other bowel movement that is calling for your leadership.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Anytime you mix business and "learning" it is an advertisement. If you want to be holier than thou on the subject, then the two should be separate by all parties. Just saying as that view point goes both ways. However, this is site is not really about learning so much as it is a business.

Are their any grow logs or whatnot where someone is using this? That would be great to see as far as I can tell, this is a unproven product? Meaning, this specific product has not been yet tested/utilized in a grow as of yet? If so, then yes it is a very good deal for those taking the leap of faith and benefits there of will be more the sweeter.

K

kuz

Always looking to bypass the middle man, Capulator is just a middle man, no offense, it might be easier to pick it up on ebay. If he gives us farmers a price break thats cool.

I use fungi perfecti for the fungi, I figure they do a lot of research. Its not that cheap, wouldnt be surprised if its mark up is 1000% or more. In some other thread I posted a link they sent me about the usefulness of mycos in a dwc system.

A local company makes a product that lists 11 strains of bacteria, no idea what the concentration is. Retail is about $140 a gallon, sold as a liquid. Never bought it but the guy at the hydro store was really pushing it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I dont have a lab capable of culturing bennies and therefore yes I am just a middleman. Id say a pretty good one at that considering the very small markup to cover time and reimburse expenses. Some people made a couple threads here regarding the foliar packs positive destruction of root aphids. zoo is gonna do side by sides. I need to run a side by side as well but ive been too busy poppin seeds and trying to wrestle my mpb.

It did kill the shit out of my fungus gnat problem.

T

TreFarmer

Can they be added just not advertised? From my very limited knowledge in law, I understand you can mix and sell even proprietary ingredients but you cannot patent the end product. Trademarks under the name of the product but not the ingredients are the loophole. (If my medicated memory serves)
We made a RC car racing product similar to Buggy Grip, that was made of a DuPont® solvent. We could not patent, but we could Trademark the name. It was in the mid 90s so it is a bit foggy in terms of what you can and cannot mix or TM or patent. But there may be a legal means.

L

lumpstatus

Breaking news! You no longer have to buy milk from a store! It seems that you can milk your own cow and save money! Come on Kobe, lets head to the grocery store and let everyone know!

dankworth

dankworth

Kobe.
Kobe my man.
We need to talk. Has something been bothering you?
You can tell me.
Is it about Capulator?
It's alright. You are safe here. No one is judging you.

Did Capulator touch you?

kobe-bryant.jpg

Kobe, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You did nothing wrong. Now I want you to be really brave and show us on the unicorn where Capulator touched you.

unicorn_boy.jpg

Now I want you to just let it all out. You can do it, Kobe.

kobe-crying.jpg

That's better.
Don't worry. I won't tell anyone.

dankworth

dankworth

Thanks LUMPSTATUS!! EBAY'd IT!! Just bought a cow for the milk, chicken for eggs, and a whore for... well... to save money of course!!
I see how it is Trefarmer my man. No links, huh? Thought you could be the onliest dude around with the milk, chicken, and whore hookups? My man?

No need to be
Source.gif

shady with the source my man.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
C'mon Cap, I was planning on ordering some.... Until I made it to the end of the thread and noticed that your sold out. I need the root and foliar ASAP! I been battling aphids for like 2 months in hydro, trying my best to avoid starting over. I been using Spectracide and Bayer Tree and Shrub just to keep them at bay. Thought I was about to flip but I think they are back, and I'm back seachin for somethin else...

Just PM me your addy adn I will ship you enough to hold you over.

Next batch is coming. Going to order 20 extra kilos of the foliar with added, unadvertised goodies.

If there is anything else anyone can think of putting in this benny-wise let me know!!!

T

TreFarmer

Laughing my ass off, Rolling on the floor with a side cramp and crying! What's so confusing?

Top Bottom