Iranian autoflower (outdoor 2010)

• Thread starter scrapiron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scrapiron

Well I have been in denial for well over a week now, but it is quite clear..... I have a light issue. Bud growth stopped for like 2 weeks, and she started shooting 3 finger leaves. At night, it is so dark out there you can not even see the plant. The only light around is a black light (bug zapper). It is about 12 feet away, and must be the culprit. I never thought twice about it, but apparently my Iranian does not like it. Buds are airy, but quickly filling in now.
I guess this will prolong finish times. I have the 27th of this month on the calendar as the tentative chop date, before this happened. So I have at least 3 plus weeks to go either way. Hopefully she will fill out for me.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
maybe since its grown taller the light now affects it?

S

scrapiron

I took a few pics to show where we are at, but this is the only one that turned out. Hopefully you can see how frosted this girl is.

IAF_007.jpg

Click on the pic, it will enlarge.

S

scrapiron

maybe since its grown taller the light now affects it?

I am at a loss KT. Nothing has changed out there. The bug zapper is/was pretty much directly across from her.
Being an auto strain, I wouldnt think a little light bleeding in from somewhere would hurt anyway? Especially a black light 12 feet away! :sign0065:
Anyway, all is not lost. I will have a nice harvest regardless. Pretty much all the trim is frosted over. Dust off the bubble bags!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i dont know either but the amount of leaves that plant is spitting reminds me of a plant that is revegging also. the last pic

S

scrapiron

Well ole girl finally lost her attitude over the bug zapper. I guess she is a naturalist and didnt want me killing bugs. Anyway, we are packing on weight.

tree.jpg

cola.jpg

S

scrapiron

Can or will this make it? I hope so

I think it will be fine greenjoe. Keep a check on your water Ph. I have found over time Dr Greenthumbs work will have a mutated leaf or 2 here and there. Especially in the beginning. He has a bulletproof feminizing technique, and I speculate this is a minor side effect. It will grow out of it.

S

scrapiron

Wait a min, I just noticed you have 3 cotyledon, and 3 true leaves going on there! Awesome! Triple your pleasure. That would make an awesome mom. There is a name for what you got, but it has been a few years since I researched it. I had one out of bagseed a few years ago. You will have 3 branches at each node instead of 2. Mine fell victim to some idiot blazing a new 4-wheeler trail.

Sherwood

Sherwood

That's a whorled Phylotaxi and might be a keeper female, but most likely is a boy. I have one right now from some Purple Mazar autos. And Greenjoe, do you have Irainian G13 seedlings? If so, they are not auto, just early flowering.

greenjoe

greenjoe

That's a whorled Phylotaxi and might be a keeper female, but most likely is a boy. I have one right now from some Purple Mazar autos. And Greenjoe, do you have Irainian G13 seedlings? If so, they are not auto, just early flowering.

That is right sherwood,it is a early flowerer..... it is a feminized iranian g-13, so it should be and stay a female....right???? Doc???????? it grew quite a bit in 2 days....pic in a few... actually they all are growing way faster than my "Purps"

Sherwood

Sherwood

I've heard the DrGreenthumb way of feminising produces mostly females, but not fem is gauranteed to be female 100 percent of the time. Watch out for stress on fem plants, they can hermi on you. Grow them stress free and yes, you get mostly girls, woohoo!

S

scrapiron

100% fems. No herms. The only way you will get a male flower from his fems is late in flowering, when they occur naturally. That is coming from Dr. G on a different forum.

S

scrapiron

I wonder how rare a Polyploid is? As many seeds as I have sprouted over the years, I have only had that 1. Anyway, lookin good greenjoe!

Sherwood

Sherwood

100% fems. No herms. The only way you will get a male flower from his fems is late in flowering, when they occur naturally. That is coming from Dr. G on a different forum.
WOW, that's a bold statement, love to hear more on his method of Femming.

greenjoe

greenjoe

Any way i'll post some more pics next week sometime....also i tried cropping a few my OG's and one i sort of screwed yp on, and the other one i also screwed up on,but it looks like i got lucky on that1 cause i believe i will get 3 tops.....i hope

Latest posts

Top Bottom