Iranian autoflower (outdoor 2010)

• Thread starter scrapiron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sherwood

Sherwood

So northone, do you feel that the tri foliate is gonna be a female then? I'd be surprised if it was, but not if the genetics are so sound.

greenjoe

greenjoe

Bets?

What do you say we make a pool....lol......i really hope its a female....anybody have a good father???

B

Bluenoser

ive done a lot of docs fem'd strains including cheese, endless sky, og kush, bubba kush, Chemdog, iranian auto and have not had even a single hermy or male flower so my guess is your tri foliate is going to be a girl.

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok then that is excellent....i must say they are (my iranian g-13) growing faster than what i am groing this year..................i only might have 1 father for my three leafer and it will be a "purps" but i don't want to pollinate her with him because those purps REALLY take their freakin time....really slow veggers..........anybody near lat.45 sure wish i had a Matanuska Thunderfuck or a endless sky to father her....

greenjoe

greenjoe

Me so horny

I am looking to get laid in 50 days....can you help me!!!

DSC02098
DSC02099
S

scrapiron

Sorry I havent been around in a couple days, just got in from a camping trip. Anyway, looking good greenjoe. I chose a nice healthy mom and put it in a 3 gal container for the winter, wish it was that tri you have! She is a keeper.

My girl is still packing on some real good weight. Spitting a bunch of leaves? I swear there has gotta be some light reaching her from somewhere at night. I am clueless, but I know the signs of a light leak and she has all of them! Tomorrow will be day 45 of flower, and I plan on letting her go till the end of the month. I will get some pics up in a day or 2.

I checked some plots out in the bush this morning, and was happy to find 2 small Iranians ready for the ax. Deer got this spot early on, and I lost the colas on the Iranian's. C-99's just got a good topping! Anyway I will end up with about a half oz on both plants and it is some frosty dank. I CANT WAIT! I will get a smoke report up in 2 weeks or so.

Sherwood

Sherwood

ive done a lot of docs fem'd strains including cheese, endless sky, og kush, bubba kush, Chemdog, iranian auto and have not had even a single hermy or male flower so my guess is your tri foliate is going to be a girl.

That's awesome Bluenoser, love to see some of your grows!

S

scrapiron

I would love to have a bean or 2 of his Chemdog. Next pack I get the money for, thats what it is gonna be.

greenjoe

greenjoe

iranian g-13

Going to put these in 5 gal. pots so i can move them around and they will get almost 10hrs + of sun

DSC02102
DSC02103
another_sellout

another_sellout

Good thread. Great plant. Gonna have to order some for next year. Had a tri-foliate Hog once. Terrible weakling that had more than just that geneticly wrong with it. Great plant, though.

Sherwood

Sherwood

I agree, everything I read about this plant is good stuff, can't wait to grow some of it. Any more updates with pics?

greenjoe

greenjoe

Check out the first pic...the 3 leaves...the top 2 are sharing leafs that is why i don't think it will go all the way. Hope i'm wrong

greenjoe

greenjoe

They get about 9-10 of direct sunlight..then you have total light hrs...where i am we have at least 15hrs of daylight...i can have this going till october, because i can move them to direct sunlight 90% of the time.....but i will take 1 og kush and 1 iranian in mid july and put them in 12/12.gotta make me some BHO..and stuff

greenjoe

greenjoe

iranian G-13

few days later....the last 2 pics are the 3 leafer...if you look closely. it is very weird how this won is growing...i cant wait till it gets another foot bigger, which should be the firs week of july( i;m guessing)

DSC02150
DSC02152
DSC02153
DSC02154
DSC02155
S

scrapiron

Well.... where to start! Got in from vacation and ole girl was spitting leaves like crazy. Made an Executive Decision to chop. I hate this one got messed up a little. I guess the biggest lesson learned was the difference between Auto and Early Flowering strains. Iranian is very photoperiod sensitive. (I will get in to that later) Anyway, at day 50 the buds look nothing like the ones I have in the bush. The ones out there are thick with white hairs and the buds have a bluish hue to them. Lets go ahead and cash out this last plant with some pics.

0110.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

popcorn
04.jpg

hash trim
05.jpg

S

scrapiron

Anyway, back to the photoperiod. Most plants shut down for up to 2 weeks, sometimes 3 weeks after light is altered. Like a transition or shock period. It does not effect the Iranian at all. If your plant starts to flower and it is too small, put it under 24 hours of light for a few days and it goes right back into veg with no stunt in growth. It is like you can grow to whatever size you want, then flower. However, once flower starts keep that schedule and no light leaks at night. They are very light sensitive in the dark period.
As far as the daylight hours.. To get a good harvest must have MINIMUM 5 hours of direct sunlight. Anything under that will give you one cola bud with low weight. If you can get 8 to 10 hours of direct sun, the growth is off the chart. You will be amazed.

Here is a Iranian just starting to flower. I am going to start putting it inside at night for about 3 or 4 days. I will show you how it comes right back to veg with no stop in growth.
06.jpg

1115.jpg

S

scrapiron

And finally, last week I harvested about a ounce of Iranian. I did a quick dry and sampled some over the last day or 2. Very nice smoke. It has a strong insence/hash taste with a small dash of fried chicken livers. After about a minute I get this warm feeling in my face and chest like I took a shot of moonshine. This stuff will put you where you want to be! Very potent!

B

Bluenoser

i helped a friend harvest and trim some of his iranian autos this past weekend.

Iranians0210
Iranians0410
Iraniansm0110
Top Bottom