Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm" under Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

I was a tester for Sweet Seeds........."Green Poison".

Green Poison

Madmax

Madmax

I'm thinking you are talking about yield.......... the cola's are developing nicely. I'm just a worry wort, it will all work out fine!

View attachment 1012857
Ahhh..thats more like it.i was saying to myself ..gee they must come on big at the end as i was questioning myself about the yield you are going to get..now i see.the buggers are hiding..seedman have a promo on sweet Zombie right now..first time ive seen experts stuff..cheap too compared to most on there.im thinking of getting a pack..

sshz

sshz

I ordered a pack of 15 of Sweet Zombie last week directly from Expert Seeds website, where they were doing a buy one, get one free deal. Charge card went thru no problem, they are out of Ireland. So I got 30 seeds for around $105. I may very well be doing this strain next as Dr. GreenThumb has not responded to my emails, nor have I gotten my order from him. What a piece of shit......... BUT Moneygram did refund my $375 money order that went uncashed (as of today).

I have a condensed report here in March, 2017 on the strain........as I said in the report, I felt I didn't do the strain justice. I harvested about 10-12 days too soon, it was very leafy and I didn't defoliate which left a ton (and I mean a TON) of under developed stuff low on the plants. Black Domina, one of the parents, is well known to be very leafy and Sweet Zombie definitely has that trait too. The smoke was solid, as it's 95% indica- I just think this is a perfect strain for LED's. Here's the link to a shortened thread, I started it on RIU, and for some reason finished up here on THCFarmer. Someone probably pissed me off over there, which happened almost weekly.

sshz

sshz

I also wanted to mention the Orange Gasm is supposedly a very heavy yielder, it's one of the reason I chose it- to give the LED's a fair chance to produce well. If I don't get serious weight from this stain, I probably won't get it with any strain. The Golden Goat is well known to be an incredible producer, the Platinum Tangie is very good too.

sshz

sshz

Regarding Expert Seeds......careful what you get, some of their sativa's hermie like crazy. I didn't want people to start ordering from them without thoroughly investigating the strain. The Sweet Zombie was solid though, no male parts anywhere.

Madmax

Madmax

Thanks for the heads up..i see on seedsman they claim they grow bigger than what expert say..i dont mind leafy as that tells me there is more bud sites but i dont like leafy buds only because of the trim.so time consuming when you grow big outdoor plants..

sshz

sshz

Dr. GreenThumb emailed me tonight................

" I saw that go out recently, so should be there any day".

Not sure his money order will cash now though, as MoneyGram issued me a check to replace the uncashed money order. What a cluster fuck......LOL

sshz

sshz

When it rains, it pours. Both my Dr. GreenThumb and Expert Seeds orders arrived today.

The Expert Seeds order was buy one, get one. What I didn't know they were each packaged with 8 additional seeds to. So, I ordered 1 pack of 15 of Sweet Zombie, and got another pack of 15. But each pack has an additional 8 seeds too- bottom line, each pack has 23 seeds. They were ordered directly from Expert Seeds in Ireland, but where shipped from inside the U.S. Nice job!

And after no word from Dr. GreenThumb, his order arrived today too. 3 packs of 10 of Turkish Cookies, but each pack has 11 beans, not 10.

It's a seed extravaganza. If anyone who has previously posted in this thread wants a couple Sweet Zombie beans, let me know. For free, no charge. I'll put up a couple pic's after i get back from walking the dog.

sshz

sshz

The A/C was sent back, it wasn't cutting the mustard. In turn I ordered a dehumidifier, which works great. I am reusing that water in my reservoir that I water from since it's so clean and very low ppm.

Cracken

Cracken

sshz, i am newer to this site, i have read thru this thread and wanted to say thank you for posting progress and all the information you have to help and infor people who are looking at LED lighs for the first time. I had been growing for over 10 years in the past but due to life situations had to stop. I recently decided to start again and very quickly realized my old MH/HPS system needed to change to modern equipment... and here i find great infor and guidance from an man who really knows his stuff... thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom