Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm" under Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

YOU BE CRAZY!!!!!!
But am I 😉 or are all those usable lower bud's gonna push it well past your expectations?

I still think there is quite a bit of swelling to happen yet.

I might be a touch high but honestly don't feel i will be far off.... time will tell. Its hard to judge by pics and I'm not familiar with the strain but I dont think i will be far off 😜

sshz

sshz

Yes, 24 plants. And remember, it’s supposedly a high yielding strain. And I probably over defoliated which impacts yield.

And still 18 days to go for all but 2 plants, which might need another week.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I've tried a lot of purple stuff and have usually been disappointed with the strength of the high. Not all of it, but I always seem a bit disappointed. People love the coloring (and sometimes the smells), but the buzz often can't cut the mustard. What's the best purple you've ever had?

Most of you will know right away what the picture is of below........it's my trusty dry hash sifter. I always used to keep the trimmings and make hash out of it...........but since I've basically stopped smoking the last few years, I don't like having to do the work necessary just to give it away. But the podcast mentions the Orange Gasm makes outstanding concentrates- very flavorful, very potent. It would seem a shame not to have some around. For many, many years I made cold water extraction hash, with a miniature washing machine, ice and hash bags. Loved that stuff too.

Call me an ass.......... I think I'm back on the Turkish Cookies, instead of the Sweet Zombie. I really think I'll get better production off the T.C in a shorter time frame, and it will be a more challenging as I move on to my 2nd grow under LED's. I may have said this before- I still miss the HPS's............. I only watered every 2-3 days under those. These days, it's every day. EVERY DAY! I may double up the amount of water I give them and see if I can get to every 2 days.

CONTEST TIME: Tonight I'm going to guess the final weight of the room. My wife says I'm always low, but I'm not so sure of that. My guess is 66oz., just 2 oz over 2 lbs per light. Whoever guesses closest wins 2 packs of GreenPoint Seeds, 2 different strains. Rules:

1. Whole number guesses only (or you're disqualified)
2. Only 1 guess per person (or you're disqualified)
3. All guesses must be posted on or before Sept. 1st (or you're disqualified)
4. If multiple people pick the same number, first person who picked number wins
5. Don't pick 64 oz as your number because it's my number (and you'll be disqualified)
6. So you wise guys out there don't create aliases, you must have 25 posts to be eligible
7. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone at anytime for any reason
8. Final number will be released after EVERYTHING is packaged- approx 12 days after final chopping
9. New rules may be added at my discretion
10. Win the contest, you'll get your seeds.
11.Guess it exactly right and I'll throw in something extra special too
12. Post the number and NOTHING ELSE in the post so I can find it easily (O.Y.Be.D.)
View attachment 1020445View attachment 1020446
The best purple I've ever had is my Bubba/Afghan Kush, at least the best one I've personally grown, and that's what my friends (and wife) say's is my best plant. They say it's stronger than anything they can get at dispensary here in Seattle, although there's some really good ones out there for sure. I would say the crystallization/oil development is the best I've ever seen, but personally, I like a lot of the flavors I get at the store, like for instance wedding cake or anything cookies, GG#4 sometimes. I like those flavors in some respects, and I like the different highs of some exotic sativas.

I've had some, like strawberry cough (Grape Ape) that weren't necessarily very high in THC content, but for some reason they still hit me very hard, and get me very, very stoned. I've had some with 15-18% have as good/better high than plants with contents of supposed 30%+ For me, it's really strain dependent.

I think everyone is much that way and to one degree or the next, although "excellent" is always going to be "excellent' with almost everyone. Anything standout, is usually something most people really can really agree about.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I've tried a lot of purple stuff and have usually been disappointed with the strength of the high. Not all of it, but I always seem a bit disappointed. People love the coloring (and sometimes the smells), but the buzz often can't cut the mustard. What's the best purple you've ever had?

Most of you will know right away what the picture is of below........it's my trusty dry hash sifter. I always used to keep the trimmings and make hash out of it...........but since I've basically stopped smoking the last few years, I don't like having to do the work necessary just to give it away. But the podcast mentions the Orange Gasm makes outstanding concentrates- very flavorful, very potent. It would seem a shame not to have some around. For many, many years I made cold water extraction hash, with a miniature washing machine, ice and hash bags. Loved that stuff too.

Call me an ass.......... I think I'm back on the Turkish Cookies, instead of the Sweet Zombie. I really think I'll get better production off the T.C in a shorter time frame, and it will be a more challenging as I move on to my 2nd grow under LED's. I may have said this before- I still miss the HPS's............. I only watered every 2-3 days under those. These days, it's every day. EVERY DAY! I may double up the amount of water I give them and see if I can get to every 2 days.

CONTEST TIME: Tonight I'm going to guess the final weight of the room. My wife says I'm always low, but I'm not so sure of that. My guess is 66oz., just 2 oz over 2 lbs per light. Whoever guesses closest wins 2 packs of GreenPoint Seeds, 2 different strains. Rules:

1. Whole number guesses only (or you're disqualified)
2. Only 1 guess per person (or you're disqualified)
3. All guesses must be posted on or before Sept. 1st (or you're disqualified)
4. If multiple people pick the same number, first person who picked number wins
5. Don't pick 64 oz as your number because it's my number (and you'll be disqualified)
6. So you wise guys out there don't create aliases, you must have 25 posts to be eligible
7. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone at anytime for any reason
8. Final number will be released after EVERYTHING is packaged- approx 12 days after final chopping
9. New rules may be added at my discretion
10. Win the contest, you'll get your seeds.
11.Guess it exactly right and I'll throw in something extra special too
12. Post the number and NOTHING ELSE in the post so I can find it easily (O.Y.Be.D.)
View attachment 1020445View attachment 1020446

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
But am I 😉 or are all those usable lower bud's gonna push it well past your expectations?

I still think there is quite a bit of swelling to happen yet.

I might be a touch high but honestly don't feel i will be far off.... time will tell. Its hard to judge by pics and I'm not familiar with the strain but I dont think i will be far off 😜

I think you might be also actually. If this is his second grow with the LED's as he's probably got some much better results coming.

sshz

sshz

Some of these are really getting frosty..............

IMG 1217

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom