Is Advanced Nutrients Worth The $$$??

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

anyone know anything about carb loader from advanced nutes. I added it yesterday and now my ph goes from 6.3-5.4 in a matter of hours! ive only had 1ph issue and thats it now I added this shit and my ph is tankin wtf! I should have stuck with sugar daddy. im runnin technaflora receipe and my dumb ass bought carbo loader and now this!

lessoned learned if it aint broke dont fix it!

jackwhite

jackwhite

i changed my reservoir this past monday so its all fresh. Im starting my flush this saturday 3-4days im in rdwc

jackwhite

jackwhite

hey guys quick question!! my power last night tripped and i dont know for how long the lights have been off. i just woke up and found this shit out!! im in my last week of flower and when I checked the temp it was 60deg with 78%humidity!!! everything was off.

should I start my flush right away and what are the chances of mold?!? plse help!!

Shamus

Shamus

hey guys quick question!! my power last night tripped and i dont know for how long the lights have been off. i just woke up and found this shit out!! im in my last week of flower and when I checked the temp it was 60deg with 78%humidity!!! everything was off.

should I start my flush right away and what are the chances of mold?!? plse help!!
Just get it back to normal and be on constant look out.. Get a couple more fans in the for the time being

jackwhite

jackwhite

i really fucked up today!
my lights off for 7 hrs, then they stayed on past the turn off point by one hour, then I forgot to adjust my timers to the correct time since my circuit breaker tripped last night so I get home and my uvb lights are on in the tent!! ugh i better start my flush b4 i fuck up my grow!

has anyone made these mistakes b4?

box269

box269

i really fucked up today!
my lights off for 7 hrs, then they stayed on past the turn off point by one hour, then I forgot to adjust my timers to the correct time since my circuit breaker tripped last night so I get home and my uvb lights are on in the tent!! ugh i better start my flush b4 i fuck up my grow!

has anyone made these mistakes b4?
You will be fine. As long as no mold all is good. If it was the opposite (lights came on during night) then id worry a lil lol. I would continue as you had planned too.

jackwhite

jackwhite

yea just my uvb lights we'll see! i have 4 clip on fans in each corner of the tent moving air around. 2 on top 2 at the bottom. going to flush tomorrow or Saturday. I wont even know if I have mold intil i start drying. ive read its hard to detect but I think im good!

jackwhite

jackwhite

took these this morning. what you guys think? goin to start my flush tomorrow. my leaves are starting to turn yellow anyways so im goin to do my 3-4day flush. I think they are ready!

jackwhite

jackwhite

yea I noticed more amber now. more milky trics but not with a bit more amber its perfect

Latest posts

Top Bottom