Is she dying or worth to keep going?

• Thread starter abrakota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
abrakota

abrakota

probably doesn’t need any calmag and if you do no more than 1-2 ml per gallon..,
she’s fine let her recover from your abuse😆😆
Ye ye she is fine right now, but i dont know if she will still be happy after some days or will suffer from deficiencies and needs to recover again 😂
I think this lady is very demanding..😆

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Ye ye she is fine right now, but i dont know if she will still be happy after some days or will suffer from deficiencies and needs to recover again 😂
some of that edge curl and “white ish”tips is a sign of early light stress

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

You mentioned that you had transplanted her into new soil so you should be good for Cal/Mag.

As has been mentioned, just let her do her thing. Usually, when you water and the pot stays wet for a while it means the plant isn't feeding like it should and most likely got stunted. This is probably what had happened in your case.

It looks like she's finally recovering so just ease her into your feed schedule and keep an eye on how long it takes to dry back. That'll tell you if she's feeding normally or not.

abrakota

abrakota

OP do you have any way of checking LUX at canopy line? Umol would be even better.
If photone app is accurate (is the only meter i have) it says ppfd 840 in the middle point of canopy!

Last edited:
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

840 PPFD is around 49,000 lux. I'd back the light off some.

Maybe these will help.....

Light Mol chart JPEG
Cob lux distance watttage

abrakota

abrakota

Yes i think these charts are helpful!
I have lights on for 20hours/day.. and photone doesnt have a setting for 20h, i set it to 18h and i mesured the dli that is 50,(so for 20hours is more!!)
And as of the second chart says, i will need more lux as blooming is comming!
That i understand is, that i need a bit more light but some more hours my lights off?? Is that correct?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yes i think these charts are helpful!
I have lights on for 20hours/day.. and photone doesnt have a setting for 20h, i set it to 18h and i mesured the dli that is 50,(so for 20hours is more!!)
And as of the second chart says, i will need more lux as blooming is comming!
That i understand is, that i need a bit more light but some more hours my lights off?? Is that correct?
are you running 20 hours on 4 off now??
no.. should be 18/6..
when flowering you switch to 12/12 or lower hours over a couple weeks to 12/12..
not necessarily more light but a different spectrum,
when outside and flowering season starts the sun is not getting stronger or closer it’s giving of a different spectrum and if anything getting farther away..

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

In veg, which is the phase your plant is currently in, I like to run an 18 on/6 hour off schedule. I think the issue with your lighting is it's too close. Back it off a bit so that you don't get the light burn that GNick mentioned. If you have a dimmer you can just dim down the light.

The max you want to expose your plants in the stage you're in is 45,000 lux according to the chart I sent you. Look at the DLI chart I sent and it should give you an idea of the lux range you need to be in at the stage of growth your plant is in.

abrakota

abrakota

are you running 20 hours on 4 off now??
no.. should be 18/6..
when flowering you switch to 12/12 or lower hours over a couple weeks to 12/12..
not necessarily more light but a different spectrum,
when outside and flowering season starts the sun is not getting stronger or closer it’s giving of a different spectrum and if anything getting farther away..
But my girl is auto, no need for 12/12 cycle though!

abrakota

abrakota

In veg, which is the phase your plant is currently in, I like to run an 18 on/6 hour off schedule. I think the issue with your lighting is it's too close. Back it off a bit so that you don't get the light burn that GNick mentioned. If you have a dimmer you can just dim down the light.

The max you want to expose your plants in the stage you're in is 45,000 lux according to the chart I sent you. Look at the DLI chart I sent and it should give you an idea of the lux range you need to be in at the stage of growth your plant is in.
As i mentioned, the strain is amnezia haze autoflower, but i will go for 18/6, i think its better like this! I will check the charts again and i will try to adjust as they say.. when i have my new tent things will be easier!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
As i mentioned, the strain is amnezia haze autoflower, but i will go for 18/6, i think its better like this! I will check the charts again and i will try to adjust as they say.. when i have my new tent things will be easier!
yes your right 20/4 for autos, sorry getting mixed up.. but dim it or raise as @RootsRuler mentions

abrakota

abrakota

Hey guys, here again with an update and some fresh pictures of my lady..
For previous week i changed the tent with a new one 60x60x1.80 (2x2x6), and now i have a lot of space to adjust my lights!
After drying the soil i watered once 2 days ago with 1Lt of water and added 1/4 strength of Flora grow-micro-bloom, at bloom schedule! (grow 0.17ml- micro 0.35ml - bloom 0.53ml with total EC 0.4 - maybe its a little low-)!
Today the soil is dry again and i will water without any nutes but with 2 Lt of water.
Is it too much?? The pot is ~20Lt (5gal)!
Another issue i have to deal with, is night temps, i got 17C (62F) and the day i got 24C (75F), is it too low at night?

IMG 20230108 104332
IMG 20230108 104356 1
IMG 20230108 104240
IMG 20230108 104154 1
IMG 20230108 104026

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Hey guys, here again with an update and some fresh pictures of my lady..
For previous week i changed the tent with a new one 60x60x1.80 (2x2x6), and now i have a lot of space to adjust my lights!
After drying the soil i watered once 2 days ago with 1Lt of water and added 1/4 strength of Flora grow-micro-bloom, at bloom schedule! (grow 0.17ml- micro 0.35ml - bloom 0.53ml with total EC 0.4 - maybe its a little low-)!
Today the soil is dry again and i will water without any nutes but with 2 Lt of water.
Is it too much?? The pot is ~20Lt (5gal)!
Another issue i have to deal with, is night temps, i got 17C (62F) and the day i got 24C (75F), is it too low at night?

View attachment 1317845View attachment 1317846View attachment 1317847View attachment 1317848View attachment 1317849
night temp is low but she will survive it no problem they are use to drops in night time temps

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
can you transplant or no?
you notice the need for water is getting shorter, less days in between? the roots have filled the pot, id get a 10 gallon bag which would probably be shorter than what your using now and it’ll be wider and allow roots to air prune..
5 gallon pot would take 3/4 of a gallon or about 3000 milliliters..

abrakota

abrakota

I dont think that the space is good enough for bigger pot!
I think 1 liter of water for 2-3 days is normal! I dont know the exact size of the pot but its minimum 5 gallons, maybe more!
I will measure the dimensions and i will post again!
Is it a good idea to water only? Or should i feed again a bit?
As for the temps i just ordered another heater with fan to help a bit more!

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I dont think that the space is good enough for bigger pot!
I think 1 liter of water for 2-3 days is normal! I dont know the exact size of the pot but its minimum 5 gallons, maybe more!
I will measure the dimensions and i will post again!
Is it a good idea to water only? Or should i feed again a bit?
As for the temps i just ordered another heater with fan to help a bit more!
is your rh still at 45? fan heaters dry air our even more if you risk too low rh

Top Bottom