Is she dying or worth to keep going?

• Thread starter abrakota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
abrakota

abrakota

Guys, i saw some flies flying around, i made a research and i think is fungus gnats!! I 've never had this before, they say for some products like mosquito bits but unfortunately i cant find it here in my country! i turned a fun directly to the top of the soil to disturb them and I will buy some tapes tomorrow to catch as much as i can! Is those gnats dangerous in that phase (60 days), and if yes what else should i do?

abrakota

abrakota

Yeah i saw that also but most of the people says it didnt work, because larvae will find the way to come out from soil...
Mosquito bits seems to be the most effective but i cant fin it and cant find any similar product here!

abrakota

abrakota

After a research, i found a product with pyrethrin, it says that its completely biologic and i sprayed the top layer of the soil, i also added some yellow sticky traps, and after 1 hour that i ve checked there is nothing moving inside the tent! I hope that it solved the problem withe gnats!

Last edited:
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

After a research, i found a product with pyrethrin, it says that its completely biologic and i sprayed the top layer of the soil, i also added some yellow sticky traps, and after 1 hour that i ve checked there is nothing moving inside the tent! I hope that it solved the problem withe gnats!
really nice find bro, an organic insecticide. i dindnt know about pyrethrin till you made me google it, rather inexpensive stuff and available locally

abrakota

abrakota

I spent many hours yesterday and i watched many videos also i ve read many articles and i fount that this product is much safe! They use it even 1-2 days before harvest! Just keep in mind that you need to find the biologic one because there many insecticides that has pyrethrine as base but also have some toxic ingredients, we dont need that!!
Now i need to check the effectiveness so i will update after some days with final results, by now still no gnats!

abrakota

abrakota

Hey guys, everything seems to go very well except 1-2 issues that i have!
First the issue with gnats, unfortunately today i saw some gnats around the soil, and 4-5 traped to the yellow stickies, its nomal i think because the eggs in soil are many, and some of them hatched! I will reapply pyrethrin some more times but its a bit tricky because it needs the soil to be dried first, but tomorrow is the watering day and i dont want the insecticide to go away with the watering! So i will apply it after 2-3 days!
Second issue is some weird curling leaves here and there that i dont know why is happening! If you check the pictures below, you will see that most of leaves are straight and looking good, some others mostly on top are curling down and i really dont like the way they are looking!
Any suggestions?
InkedIMG 20230124 113331

InkedIMG 20230124 113358

InkedIMG 20230124 113408 1

IMG 20230124 113432 1

abrakota

abrakota

Not bad, maybe i will give it a try if some more applies of pyrethrin doesnt work!
Any suggestion about the leaves?

abrakota

abrakota

Update after 5 days, feeding day today with Grow-Micro-Bloom and some Cal-Mag 2/3 of recommended strength
EC 1.35, Ph 6.5
Some fresh pics and feel free to share your thoughts
IMG 20230129 115927

IMG 20230129 120034

IMG 20230129 120021 1

IMG 20230129 115959 1

IMG 20230129 120012 1

abrakota

abrakota

Hey guys, does this bud looks ok to you? It produced some new leaves on top! Is something like re-vegging or what?
Is from the main stem!

IMG 20230201 081757 1

IMG 20230201 081855

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

you running 12/12 on a timer. zero light leaks confirmed?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

autos are not affected by light cycles, someone with auto experience could maybe give insight

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Quick update guys, i finished flushing and i ended up with EC 0.5 from 3.45!
Do you think it will take days to see the results?
week or two

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Hey guys, does this bud looks ok to you? It produced some new leaves on top! Is something like re-vegging or what?
Is from the main stem!
plant looks stressed. Leaves look like either a light intensity or lockout issue from that pic. Seeing whole plant will help. If I had leaves that looked like that up top and buds acting that way, would be really suspicious of a light intensity issue tho. Just my $.02 Good luck getting her sorted. Cheers

Top Bottom