Is she dying or worth to keep going?

• Thread starter abrakota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
abrakota

abrakota

@GNick55 as i am in early flowering stage and the strain is autoflower , do you think that it is a good idea to transplant at this point? I read many opinions for transplanting autos especially in flowering stage! Btw i bought a 10g bag as you said, but i am not sure if i should proceed!

H

hawkman

Hi guys, this my first post here, thanks in advance for any help and advice!

I clearly have a problem here and definitely need your advises!
The plant (Amnezia haze autoflower) is one month old now and i had problems with the soil, after some feedings i checked the runoff and the EC was very high,
actually the meter was reading the maximum that it could!
My feedings was 1/2 of the recommended (GH flora series - gro-bloom-micro), so i realized that something was going wrong with the soil!
I decided to transplant it to a new pot with new soil!
Check the pics below, do you thing is there any chance for the plant, or is it dying?
I feed with ph 6,2 and EC around 1ms/cm
Temp 22oC and humidity 45%
She is growing under Marshydro TS600 in a small closet!

View attachment 1314067
View attachment 1314066
To quickly fix = start a flush (1` week) or transplant in another container comming close to "bare-rooting" you plant - this will set you back about 1 week Consider flushing - which you did Could be "nutrient splash" spilling nutrient water on plants leaves (which I do sometimes) when watering , generally it'ds confined to the lower leaves

abrakota

abrakota

To quickly fix = start a flush (1` week) or transplant in another container comming close to "bare-rooting" you plant - this will set you back about 1 week Consider flushing - which you did Could be "nutrient splash" spilling nutrient water on plants leaves (which I do sometimes) when watering , generally it'ds confined to the lower leaves
@hawkman if you check my previous posts you will see that i already transplanted to a bigger pot (5gallon) and flushed! I see that i am 1 week back already! The thing is, should i transplant again now that i am already in flower stage??
Thanks for replying!

abrakota

abrakota

Hey guys, finally i decided not to transplant and keep the pot that i already have! I thought that the risk would be high in this point to do so!
I am almost on day 50, but i think the progress is slow, for this strain they say about 10weeks from seed to harvest, but i am already in day 50 (week 7)
and i think it will take another 50 to complete 😄
See some pics and tell me your thoughts please!
IMG 20230113 100650

IMG 20230113 100705 1

IMG 20230113 100724 1

abrakota

abrakota

Its amnezia haze from Barneys farm, and i am growing for the first time! Also this strain its completely different from previous white widow that i grew!
They say about amnezia that has moderate diffucult, and i think i shouldnt try it! But now i cant do more than waiting! I am not sure if i use again this strain, and i still have some seeds!!

abrakota

abrakota

I watered twice the last week after the flush. The first was with nutes at 1/4 of strength for flowering at 0.5EC, and the last one just pure RO water mixed with a bit of tap just to bring it at 0.2 EC. Leaves still drooping but really i cant do much, as she still producing buds!

abrakota

abrakota

One week more guys and we are at 58 days now,
A lot of white hairs, and a good bud production by now! I am sure this will take maybe 40days more to finish, but its a trip that learned me a lot and still teaches me!
Still some curling leaves, some pale green colors, but i am afraid to raise up the nutrients!
Btw, on GH schedule it says for the flowering weeks to aim for 1,3-1,7 EC but i am around 0,5 in almost every feeding, with some only watering between feedings! I am thinking to slowly raise the doses from next feeding and see the results? Or should i stay at lows and "play" safe?
Check some fresh pictures and share your thoughts
Cheers!!

IMG 20230120 102703 1

IMG 20230120 103217 1

IMG 20230120 103028 1

IMG 20230120 103010
IMG 20230120 103436 1
IMG 20230120 102944 1

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
I dont usually do much to my autos besides LST - even topping seems to waste crucial time. Happy you didn't do another transplant. Most my Autos i'd literally start in it's final pot just to reduce any stress that is known to have "recharge days" since most auto's are bred to be as quick as possible IMO

abrakota

abrakota

Thanks for your reply bro, idk this strain it gave me hard times until now, probably is for more experienced growers than me 😕
The only thing i did (on purpose 😄) was LST, all the others came from nowhere!!
Transplanting first time was one way road cause the bad quality of soil! Second time i didnt risked it!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thanks for your reply bro, idk this strain it gave me hard times until now, probably is for more experienced growers than me 😕
The only thing i did (on purpose 😄) was LST, all the others came from nowhere!!
Transplanting first time was one way road cause the bad quality of soil! Second time i didnt risked it!
just have to put in your time and you’ll soon be a great grower..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

One week more guys and we are at 58 days now,
A lot of white hairs, and a good bud production by now! I am sure this will take maybe 40days more to finish, but its a trip that learned me a lot and still teaches me!
Still some curling leaves, some pale green colors, but i am afraid to raise up the nutrients!
Btw, on GH schedule it says for the flowering weeks to aim for 1,3-1,7 EC but i am around 0,5 in almost every feeding, with some only watering between feedings! I am thinking to slowly raise the doses from next feeding and see the results? Or should i stay at lows and "play" safe?
Check some fresh pictures and share your thoughts
Cheers!!

View attachment 1321678
View attachment 1321679
View attachment 1321680
View attachment 1321681View attachment 1321682View attachment 1321683
Looks like youll have a nice haul from that plant. Nice work 👌🏼

abrakota

abrakota

Thanks for encouraging me @GNick55, time i have plenty of, that i miss is knowledge, and this lady is very demanding (like all ladies 😄 )!

@Goodshit97 thanks bro, i really appreciate all your help and advises guys, because without it i would probably quit this try days ago!!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thanks for encouraging me @GNick55, time i have plenty of, that i miss is knowledge, and this lady is very demanding (like all ladies 😄 )!

@Goodshit97 thanks bro, i really appreciate all your help and advises guys, because without it i would probably quit this try days ago!!
Never give up! In my opinion, the best way to learn is from the mistakes you've made along the way. Just remember, less is more! Its easier to add than take away, so always take it easy and then youll have a better understanding of what the plants actually need and want.

abrakota

abrakota

Idk if you are thinking the same after finishing a crop, but for me i m saying next time i will do it properly, i will do it right, but something always happening
and something new is in front of you! But i agree, finally we are learning from mistakes!

Top Bottom