• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Scraped up 2 dishes last night. Green silicone pad is an iso extract, NO heat, fan dry only. Orange silicone pad is an ethanol (diesel 153 proof) extraction, NO heat, air dry only. Not sure if I'll toss them in my vac chamber. Tested out the ethanol extraction last night in my rig, very nice. The ethanol is from my trimmer cleanout. The iso is from ?? Lol, what I had in my mason jar from prior iso cleanings. I probably have an out 10g of etoh, maybe 2 to 3g of iso.
Did you by any chance time how long it took to air dry?

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Have 115g (yup 115g's) of keif from a commercial op from a friend of a friend. Has my wax guy try and squish it (solventless extract )and failed, came out crap. So gonna drop it all in 1 liter of diesel 153 proof, winterize it (has some dog hair containments in it and filter) then air dry, scrape, and put in my vac chamber. Then make some canna caps with some, save about 30g for edibles, and maybe vape some.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gt21, your gonna LOVE this. Put that 115g of keif in just about 2 liters of 153 proof diesel. In a 1/2 gallon mason jar chillin in the freezer. ALOT of plant material.it looks like by all the undissolved sediment on the bottom. Gonna strain it thru unbleached coffee filters today, probably take me forever to do all this liquid. Then back in the freezer for another 24 hrs, then straining again. Then evap, NO heat, natural ambient heat (mid 80s temps all next week) and a fan blowing across my dishes.

Hoping for some nice pull n snap, and will use for my edibles. 1.75g per dozen edibles. 1 edible will put a lightweight on his/her ass for 4+hrs. 1 edible for a high tolerance (like myself), is a fun filled 4+hr ride.

20160610 092526
20160610 092545
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Gt21, your gonna LOVE this. Put that 115g of keif in just about 2 liters of 153 proof diesel. In a 1/2 gallon mason jar chillin in the freezer. ALOT of plant material.it looks like by all the undissolved sediment on the bottom. Gonna strain it thru unbleached coffee filters today, probably take me forever to do all this liquid. Then back in the freezer for another 24 hrs, then straining again. Then evap, NO heat, natural ambient heat (mid 80s temps all next week) and a fan blowing across my dishes.

Hoping for some nice pull n snap, and will use for my edibles. 1.75g per dozen edibles. 1 edible will put a lightweight on his/her ass for 4+hrs. 1 edible for a high tolerance (like myself), is a fun filled 4+hr ride.
Hell ya... i would give it a whirl!!! I make a carmel shatter glaze thats bomb diggity. Im making some RSO for a gal i know this weekend down south... ill post lots o pics.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

2 dishes evaporated, 2 more in front of the fan. About 4 more dishes to go. Looks pretty good. Hopefully I get some stable.pull n snap, vs goooey mess. This was with NO heat, 75* ambient temps, rh unknown. Iirc, about 7 hrs in front of the fan.

20160613 104301
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom