Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

seems like a waste of good dry sift to turn it into a tiny bit of oil,specially after that huge pan of oil you just made lol

I'm like Tinman, just need a dab of oil :)

I'd rather wash it and have it dabable then sprinkle it on some bowls or in a J. Besides I've got more then enough to mess around with lol and my rosin with hash skills aren't the greatest either so figure I'll get a better return.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm using 3-4 unbleached coffee filters :)

I'm guessing when I pour the everclear in I want to completely dissolve the hash and then strain or what you recommend?
Ya still do it cold but you dont have to worry about chloro as much...you already ripped it once with ice.... shake hard ...itll dissolve pretty fast

Bison

Bison

Sounds like you guys are running some of the same experiments I am, I just made some bubble with the intent of further washing with ISO and/or ethanol. I also picked up some hexane to clarify after the alcohol wash

Can't wait to see everybody's results!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Hey @GT21 when you wash hash do you use as much ISO as washing trim/buds and do you shake as long? When you pour through the filter are you still getting lil hash patties in your Filter? Just trying to make my process better. Stuff is great already but I think I can make it a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom