Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Well, since you asked, I use an induction range set to 220F.
Has very tight temperature control and no exposed element or mechanical switch.

About 2 hours of that, once the water is gone, will decarboxylate the resin and make it also suitable for ingestion.
It's an efficiency thing for us lazy 'zards. :)

Aloha,
Weeze

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Ok, the heat is helping and creamy color is almost gone. Keep the heat pad on until i can scrape it? Thanks a bunch, RB

PS! My jars are super clean?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Ok, the heat is helping and creamy color is almost gone. Keep the heat pad on until i can scrape it? Thanks a bunch, RB

PS! My jars are super clean?
Ya the milk is water or moisture in the booze.... ya let it run till you can flip the pan upside-down and nothin runs...you dont have to decarb resin when youre about to hit it with a flame or dab it ..i try n keep iso under 200 surface and ec under 150 surface ... yours looks nices and clean though weez

Cosativaman

Cosativaman

Ya the milk is water or moisture in the booze.... ya let it run till you can flip the pan upside-down and nothin runs...you dont have to decarb resin when youre about to hit it with a flame or dab it ..i try n keep iso under 200 surface and ec under 150 surface ... yours looks nices and clean though weez
Is the decarb process for live material only or should I decarb dry ran as well? Thanks

Cosativaman

Cosativaman

Decarb is for eatin not for smokin.... just rip the trichs off the plant and smoke it. And you should never rinse wet weed..its got to much water/chloro
Ok awesome!! I usually run through bubble bags live frozen w dry ice then decarb via vacc sealed then boiled till puffs but only keep the tan or cream colored out of the 73&25 micron bags ... Give the rest away but I'm going to start running it into a dabs so I will deff freeze my dried product from now on.... You recommend iso over ec?

Cosativaman

Cosativaman

Decarb is for eatin not for smokin.... just rip the trichs off the plant and smoke it. And you should never rinse wet weed..its got to much water/chloro
And will running through the bubble bags and dry ice first, then running all the bubble hash through iso be better or would the end result be the same as iso'ing the flower itself?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
And will running through the bubble bags and dry ice first, then running all the bubble hash through iso be better or would the end result be the same as iso'ing the flower itself?
People do it but its a waste of time for me... either im making ice water rip.... or rinse the trim for slab... one or other.

Cosativaman

Cosativaman

People do it but its a waste of time for me... either im making ice water rip.... or rinse the trim for slab... one or other.
Got ya.... So if just for my personal would the quality be better that way?

Cosativaman

Cosativaman

Because youre new and the chance of you rinsing too long or breaking filter is high..... ya your quality will probably be better in 2 stages till you figure our how COLD & QUICK works
Thanks !! Good info lord knows I've scrapped enough material !! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom