• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Im sure JJ or OGR are a lil too busy to just pop random beans. Best bet would be to give one of the better growers from this site a chance. Lots of good breeders on this forum. Northone would kill it!

Reactions: km1
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
got 27 beans laying in front of my nose right now :icon_animal26:

if it wasnt for you guys i would have never known what i had in my reach!

Thats good to hear bro...I hope these get to the right person and the the genetics are preserved the right way...then shared to those who would appreciate such a strain. Peace

B

Betty Bong

I appreciate and respect all your opinions but I think im going to hold on to em for a lil while before i decide what to do ;) i wanna give DJS the chance to pop up because dont we all just wanna know if this is indeed the same thing he spoke of?

You guys can expect a growreport in a few months though, gonna germinate some myself.

stay tuned!

highersolutions, dont worry ill make sure of that

C

cheech

Thats good to hear bro...I hope these get to the right person and the the genetics are preserved the right way...then shared to those who would appreciate such a strain. Peace

lol, what about that pm I sent asking if you had a price in mind for your purple cut.. Didn't even get a response. You sure you share?

Some farmers on this forum actually trade cuts which is pretty awesome. I'd like to see these beans going to someone like that.

C

cheech

What I would do is seed em and sell them to logic to sell on the farm, but hard to do if you don't have extra space. The money could be right though.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

"Im sure JJ or OGR are a lil too busy to just pop random beans. Best bet would be to give one of the better growers from this site a chance. Lots of good breeders on this forum. Northone would kill it!"

thankyou...but hope fully not kill it [joke]

northone is willing to do this ,

do a grow thread here, and do what i do which is share

bench mark sativas and save them from being turned into indica's

and if Northone goes back on any of his promises to Betty Bong

in fact he will double his promise and

call himself "Weasel Boy" and quit this site

I LOVE IT! Someone write up a contract hahah!:banana1sv6:

B

Betty Bong

and if Northone goes back on any of his promises to Betty Bong he will call

himself

"Weasel Boy" and quit this site[in fact he will double his promise]

And thats basically all you have to do to screw us over (not saying you would) See my point?

Look I'd love to believe you all but I can make 50 people call you tonight and tell you i'm actually the president,, does that make me the president?

What if I send out these seeds freely to someone and he claims he never got them, or they were destroyed.. how can i prove him wrong?!
he then proceeds to change his ''interweb name'' to something new and tadaa he got off clean and starts up his new seedcompany lol
that whole thought alone makes me sick to my stomach so people believe me when I say its not going to happen that easy!

Just be patient, its here now and it aint going nowhere anytime soon.

its safe.

isnt that what truly matters?

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I'm jus gonna come out and say it...

I smell bulshit. I've been reading this thread sinc the beginning and it seems similar to other threads about this elusive plant strain; they go nowhere. That pix looks like it was altered with a filter to make the pla nt look that color and this Betty guy seems like something ain't right. Let's c some dried nug shots different pictures, how does she grow, how long does she flower. What kind of feeder is she? Jus my gutt talking guys. I really hope I'm wring here!
Confu...

convex

convex

Even if this is not THE Black African, it is indeed a rare specimen judging by Betty's description and deserves preserving.

Regardless of who eventually works the magic beans, I would encourage them to get a FULL assay of it's compounds and cannabinoids in hopes of identifying what combination makes this such a devasting speciman.

Cheers

B

Betty Bong

I smell bulshit. I've been reading this thread sinc the beginning and it seems similar to other threads about this elusive plant strain; they go nowhere. That pix looks like it was altered with a filter to make the pla nt look that color and this Betty guy seems like something ain't right. Let's c some dried nug shots different pictures, how does she grow, how long does she flower. What kind of feeder is she? Jus my gutt talking guys. I really hope I'm wring here!
Confu...

No sir youre absolutely right, goodluck everyone cause jesus christ this has gone too far already you should see my inbox!
people feel offended and get all personal because im not giving it away to them (because they deserve it most and all that).

If i wanted all this drama i would have joined the Desperate Housewives forum instead :)

B

Betty Bong

Dj Short, if you read this: I will find you, dont worry :)

Sorry to all normal people out there.

A

Apophis

Confu...

I hate to say it but i agree . . . Betty you have dangled this rare and highly sought after strain like a carrot in front of a donkey since this thread started, with no apparent intentions to allow anyone access. And why do you need DJShorts confirmation? How could he possibly confirm it without smoking it? Do you plan on meeting him or mailing him a sample? But you cant mail a seed or a cut? DJ's decscription said he only seen the trashy looking weed in a bag and not a growing plant. You said you've smoked it and had some kind of analysis showing off the chart THCV levels? And you're scared to mail a cut or a few seeds for fear of being caught? Come on, don't put a return address or at least a fake return address on the mail, how can anyone possibly know where it came from? The only decision you need to make is whether or not you are willing to share this strain with the rest of the world....if it's real.

Don't want to offend possibly the only man on earth holding these genetics nor do I mean to sound rude and skeptical, but, dude do you realize what you have and just how bad people here want it? And what it would mean for the future of cannabis in subsequent hybrids? This would be a huge contribution, hell we can even name it after you!

I would be willing to pay for the beans or cut just so you would send it to northone...could have testers out in six months.

A

Apophis

No sir youre absolutely right, goodluck everyone cause jesus christ this has gone too far already you should see my inbox!
people feel offended and get all personal because im not giving it away to them (because they deserve it most and all that).

If i wanted all this drama i would have joined the Desperate Housewives forum instead :)

I knew it!

You knew exactly what you were doing when you posted this here, and the response you would get!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I just dont like how feel the DJ must be consulted with this breeding, there are TONS of worthy people that just aren't or haven't been in the lime light bro. DJ got rep, and the work to prove his shit, but tons of others on this very site posting shit ALL the time, are worthy as hell to carry on some landrances.

Good luck with finding DJ, hope you can spread this strain around after its all said and done!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I hate to say it but i agree . . . Betty you have dangled this rare and highly sought after strain like a carrot in front of a donkey since this thread started, with no apparent intentions to allow anyone access. And why do you need DJShorts confirmation? How could he possibly confirm it without smoking it? Do you plan on meeting him or mailing him a sample? But you cant mail a seed or a cut? DJ's decscription said he only seen the trashy looking weed in a bag and not a growing plant. You said you've smoked it and had some kind of analysis showing off the chart THCV levels? And you're scared to mail a cut or a few seeds for fear of being caught? Come on, don't put a return address or at least a fake return address on the mail, how can anyone possibly know where it came from? The only decision you need to make is whether or not you are willing to share this strain with the rest of the world....if it's real.

Don't want to offend possibly the only man on earth holding these genetics nor do I mean to sound rude and skeptical, but, dude do you realize what you have and just how bad people here want it? And what it would mean for the future of cannabis in subsequent hybrids? This would be a huge contribution, hell we can even name it after you!

I would be willing to pay for the beans or cut just so you would send it to northone...could have testers out in six months.

Agreed, +1

TortureKill

TortureKill

If it is indeed the rare african strain he spoke of, I hope it is preserved and spread around. We cannot afford to lose anymore of the genepool. Please continue to save and preserve these rare lines, and make them available to the growers. Too many people sitting on seeds that expire, and growing the same cuttings. Do the genepool a favor and start those seeds!

Im not even sure what to think of this thread..

T

TROCOLO

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, cant figure this one out on my own.

THANK YOU for the link TROCOLO!! very interesting read, this is another piece of evidence that confirms Ituri Noire and Black Magic African could very well be the same thing:

View attachment 180562View attachment 180563

Hi, you are welcome!

You have shown here what could be a legendary, very rare and elusive strain, that could be the dream of every grower. So everybody wants it :D

The Destiny has put those beans in your hands, so you have now a difficult task. The dangerous duty to reproduce and preserve them. You are not alone, you will have help... :tongueout

Excuse me, for the joke, LoL...

I always thought that the black color of African weed was due to the curing techniques, that involves burying the weed. But I see that I was wrong.

I think that you must reproduce the strain yourself. But if you cannot by any reason, keep at least for you some seeds, enough to find males and females. So if something goes wrong you will not lose them forever. And you can send some seeds to a grower in which you trust.

I see that Northone is willing to attempt to reproduce those seeds. So he could help you. I think he is wishing to do it.

If you think that you cannot manage the pollen. Actually it is not so difficult, you can prune the males before they open their flowers. And keep the branches in a separate place in a glass of water and collect the pollen in order to pollinate the females pistils with a brush. You can get hundreds of seeds from a single branch, and the rest of the plant will be sinsemilla.

If the biggest problem is that the plants grow to large you can do many things in order to avoid that they turn into huge monsters. I think that you must know how to do it.

Dj Short is the owner of a Canadian seedbank, so perhaps you can contact with him.

Greetings.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
lol, what about that pm I sent asking if you had a price in mind for your purple cut.. Didn't even get a response. You sure you share?

Some farmers on this forum actually trade cuts which is pretty awesome. I'd like to see these beans going to someone like that.

Yes I'm sure. The reason I didn't reply is because I get lots of PM's from people I dont even know begging for genetics who have never even posted on one of my threads...thats not how you go about getting cuts from people. People who truly know me know that I do more than my fair share of helping people out. I have given out and traded hundreds maybe even thousands of seeds(some cuts too) to people who I have come to know and trust...just not random people begging for my cuts/beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom