JACKS BACK!!! Capulators new formulas.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Therrion

Therrion

Hey capitulator I have a few questions if it wouldn't be too much trouble. I am switching from soil to home made Aeroflo units. Would your Jack's formula be okay for Aeroponics without any medium? If so is there any way you could recap what you purchase, the actual amounts of each for the various stages and if and which of your bennies could be used. I read through all the post, but you changed it up so much that I lost track. I am not as smart as a lot of you guys lol. I have only ever grown with super soil mix, this transition seems like a pain in the ass.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey capitulator I have a few questions if it wouldn't be too much trouble. I am switching from soil to home made Aeroflo units. Would your Jack's formula be okay for Aeroponics without any medium? If so is there any way you could recap what you purchase, the actual amounts of each for the various stages and if and which of your bennies could be used. I read through all the post, but you changed it up so much that I lost track. I am not as smart as a lot of you guys lol. I have only ever grown with super soil mix, this transition seems like a pain in the ass.

Yes the formula will work. You can cut it by 35% though and add the root pack and foliar pack tea at 1 cup per 5 gallons of reservoir volume.

Kevin Chisel

Kevin Chisel

I heard Yucca Extract can get rid of clogging problems~ Good idea to strain the tea anyway in case there are any clumps in the developing micos

Starting my first full grow based on this formula tonight~ see you guys in a few months with questions and comments~

stonestacker

stonestacker

I heard Yucca Extract can get rid of clogging problems~ Good idea to strain the tea anyway in case there are any clumps in the developing micos

Starting my first full grow based on this formula tonight~ see you guys in a few months with questions and comments~

Welcome to da Farm brother.
You're about to start a very addictive hobby.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Ya know its so great to go back and see the dates on this Jacks thread 2012 and all the same players who were talking about 5-12-26 and custom mixing Raw salts Is just some JAM UP information . . .
I for one didnt no diddly dew But Cap Coir dessert squirrel set to show one of the Best formulas IMHO ever,
FatMan's and a few others who I just wanted to be able to voice my appreciation
Jacks is Great and when used in the measured amounts that Cap shares here on this thread
will net you some amazing flowers Hands Down. pics dont lie.
Peace Farmers and Thanks for sharing your Jacks mix with us all
4 2 2015 UDate 4

Peace FlyJ

Kevin Chisel

Kevin Chisel

I have been reading for a few months and been using jacks for a year or more and am wanting to switch it up to pure salts plus micos because I feel my yield has been under what I want. I may be switching my entire system or I may be another testament to cap and jacks~ Cheers~~

K

Know One

I used Jacks on a trail run and will never look back.
No flush and the final product has one of the sweetest smells and flavors.
Switching over to a fertigation set-up on the next round using Jacks nutes.
1000w hps
Pure Kush
3-2-1 at
1.7ec
900ppm @ .5 for entire bloom (58 days)

gY2qZHGekWHraGXDcU2KLDWDvDpz37ioeYr04nhwPxRz=w640-h480-no
6zB8FNOgT3nHGoFVcl7tBeAOmbF8B64Hpxqze6Yg9P-q=w480-h640-no

Green Tara

Green Tara

yeah add MAP if you want to make your own MOAB.

Although the formula I detailed in the beginning of this thread is working just great, I realized that adding Protekt is fucking with my K. Duh!

So I tweaked the formula a little and have been using it on a newer batch of plants. This is for veg and weeks 1-4 of bloom.

Jacks hydro: 2.7 grams/gal
CaNo3: 2.8 grams/gal
MKP: 0.2 grams per gallon
MOST: .005 grams per gallon
K2SO4 0-0-50 : 0.5 grams per gallon
CaCl2: .2 grams/gal
Silica: 5ml/ gal.
Epsom salts: 0.5 grams/gal

this gives me something like:

150N
49 P
58 Mg
150 Ca
97 S

I would run this at 80% until they got in to the flower room with more light, then I would run as normal. I will be trying this in a few days on the colombian and the white fire I have ready to transplant from cutting within the next day or two.

Greetings Cap
I have recently switched over to using Jacks pro and CaNO3, in a 1 to .67 -jacks pro/CaNo3 ratio.
Throughout veg everything looked fantastic- beyond amazing and healthy. Now 3 weeks into flower it is clear I need to beef up the formula. Dug around here and discovered your recipe of which I will be implementing immediately. As this recipe is several years old, I wanted to check in and see how it's been going for you, and if you have changed and aspects of it for the better. Also looking for clarification on the Silica source...were you using botanicare silica blast?

Much appreciation!
-GT

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Greetings Cap
I have recently switched over to using Jacks pro and CaNO3, in a 1 to .67 -jacks pro/CaNo3 ratio.
Throughout veg everything looked fantastic- beyond amazing and healthy. Now 3 weeks into flower it is clear I need to beef up the formula. Dug around here and discovered your recipe of which I will be implementing immediately. As this recipe is several years old, I wanted to check in and see how it's been going for you, and if you have changed and aspects of it for the better. Also looking for clarification on the Silica source...were you using botanicare silica blast?

Much appreciation!
-GT

I think at that time it was protek silica. Now I use agsil and fasilitor depending on the stage of growth. If I posted the recipe, it works. My recipes are constantly changing though. I may go back to this recipe of mine to give it another try!

PVDMMP

PVDMMP

Hello has anybody used this yet?.......Jack’s Professional 16-4-17 Hydro FeED

An innovative formula that provides all the macro, secondary and micronutrients in a one-part system. Designed specially for hydroponically grown herbs (basil, cilantro, chives, parsley etc.), as well as, lettuce and most vegetables. Includes our proprietary blend of iron chelates that keeps iron available even as the pH varies up to a high of 8.0. Also contains a significant level of soluble calcium and magnesium, for an all-around plant nutrition.

Junk

Junk

Hello has anybody used this yet?.......Jack’s Professional 16-4-17 Hydro FeED

An innovative formula that provides all the macro, secondary and micronutrients in a one-part system. Designed specially for hydroponically grown herbs (basil, cilantro, chives, parsley etc.), as well as, lettuce and most vegetables. Includes our proprietary blend of iron chelates that keeps iron available even as the pH varies up to a high of 8.0. Also contains a significant level of soluble calcium and magnesium, for an all-around plant nutrition.

If you do a search, I remember reading a lot of info about it. Iirc, many people here use it.

D

Donkdbz

Just have to know where to look or who to ask

omri listed and you get bonus amino acids and citric acid

K

krinen

Is no one else burning the hell out of their plants at such a high ec? I can't go anything above 1.5g/gal of each without frying the ladies. I don't get it.

1.5g ea, and 1g epsom gets me right around 680ppm on a .7 scale with 0ppm RO water. Feeding 4 times/day in flower, they are in coco and loving it. Anything higher and leaves turn CRISPY!

If anyone can shed some light that would be awesome

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

Is no one else burning the hell out of their plants at such a high ec? I can't go anything above 1.5g/gal of each without frying the ladies. I don't get it.

1.5g ea, and 1g epsom gets me right around 680ppm on a .7 scale with 0ppm RO water. Feeding 4 times/day in flower, they are in coco and loving it. Anything higher and leaves turn CRISPY!

If anyone can shed some light that would be awesome[/QUOT
I think your supposed to use 3 grams jacks 1.8g calnitrate to 1g Epson.....but whatever formula you use keep your ratios the same(that's whats important) and dilute to a more tolerable ppm(450-500). for example, if you have a 55g rez, try mixing the salts for a 35g mix.

K

krinen

Ahhhh, I think I have it now. In RO water the 3/1.8/1 gives me a 1.6ec. So after some quick math I figured that my 35gal res needed to be mixed for a 22 gal to give me a 1.0 ec. Thank you!

It's always hard to get a base line on these forums, most of the time people are posting up PPMs and you never know if they are using a .5 or .7 pen and that can make a world of difference! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom