JACKS BACK!!! Capulators new formulas.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tconch

tconch

Ill post some pictures soon in this thread of some mind blowing results from JACKS!

JACKS is so cheap that ive fallen in love with drain to waste. The plants seem to respond to drain to waste like never before. I will never recirculate again.

Im using Growstones which are an amazing product that I am very happy with.

If you mix up your own sulphuric acid please been carefull. Order it on ebay and dilute it at home.

Use long sleeves, gloves, a hat, eye protection. Do it in a well ventilated area, outside is best for most people in case something bad happens. Mix the acid into the water slowly! It will create a great deal of heat. Never mix the water into the acid. Never. Never. Never. Never.Use caution, but dont be afraid. One gallon of Sulphuric Acid ph down after its diluted will last a long time. The added Sulphur is good for your plants too.

I cant wait to show you a few pictures. All the pictures I take for the most part are always grown with JACKS.

Thanks for the thread Cap as always. Im learning a lot!
SNOWBLIND can you post few pics of your setup? with JACKS do you find quality is as good ? do you use any other additives besides standard jacks,calnit,epsoms?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
snowblind, any specific ratio it should be mixed too or doesn't matter? i currently run the AN ph down cause if not i would run through gallons of the other shit.. what kinda mix do work with ? anything else besides the jacks and calnit?

cap, what ratio would you mix the root pack into the coco that will be used for making clones?

the foliar pack.. would it not last mixed into a warm rez for 4-6 days? would like to use it for the fungus gnats that like to come about.. currently keep skeeter dunks in the rez but they make a mess after a while..

thanks

It will last in the res.

best to make the tea: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/tea-recipe-the-best-way-to-use-caps-bennies.44469/

be prepared to cut a week off of the veg time if you are using the root pack.

A

aRiv

a week?? shiiiet i only veg about 7-10 days as it is..:D you drop by other boards? can't pm u here yet but im sure there is a better way then ebay? save you/me some fee's prolly? need a cpl blocks of that stuff! haha :cool:

pugliese63

pugliese63

I was recently reading another thread regarding Jack's. Combining the Pro Hydro and Blossom Booster the following values were given.

(N-P-K-Mg-S)
Jacks Professional Hydro is 5.0-12-26-6.3-8.2
Jacks Pro Blossom booster is 10-30-20-2.0-0.0
mixed at a 50/50 ratio gives you 7.5-21-23-4.1-4.1.

simplify that by 33.3% and you get
5.0-14-15-2.8-2.8 (50/50 Jacks Mix)
as compared to
5.0-15-14-3.5-4.0 (MaxiBloom)

I use the 3,2,1 combo with great success. Can I improve that by using 1.5 grams of Pro Hydro, 1.5 grams Blossom Booster, 2 grams Cal Nitrate and 1 gram Epsom per gallon and maintain the correct nutrient balance? I know there are a number a nutrient calculators available but unfortunately I've not put in the time to use them effectively. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
a week?? shiiiet i only veg about 7-10 days as it is..:D you drop by other boards? can't pm u here yet but im sure there is a better way then ebay? save you/me some fee's prolly? need a cpl blocks of that stuff! haha :cool:

I sent you a message via private conversation. You should be ale to reply.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hey Cap, maybe I missed it earlier, but how much do you plan to drop N and raise PK in ppm during flower? I'm using MaxiGro and KoolBloom to get pretty close to your formula, but I'm not sure what NPK ppm I need during flower, I was thinking something like 75-100-240, is that anywhere near what your doing?

I know there are lots of formulas that work, I used Tiger Bloom 2-8-4 which I think has an unnessesary amount of P, but it worked alright. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Cap, maybe I missed it earlier, but how much do you plan to drop N and raise PK in ppm during flower? I'm using MaxiGro and KoolBloom to get pretty close to your formula, but I'm not sure what NPK ppm I need during flower, I was thinking something like 75-100-240, is that anywhere near what your doing?

I know there are lots of formulas that work, I used Tiger Bloom 2-8-4 which I think has an unnessesary amount of P, but it worked alright. Thanks for any info you can provide.

recently I just added bloom booster at .5 grams per gallon because I did not have a computer. the formula is looking like this goign in to week 4: (see attahced pdf)

normally I would start dropping N in week 4 or 5 by like 20ppm.. and add more epsom, and boost P and K by like 20 ppms.

View attachment brand new formula for weeks 1-4.pdf
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wait until I post pics here of my coco wall o' dank at week 4. Plants are all picture perfect with this formula...

In the meantime here are some girls that are pretty much finished. Just goes to show you don't need to spend big bucks on fancy nutes to get results.

White strawberry by OGR:

P1017504

Secret strain:
P1017507

Secret strain:
P1017511

Colombian landrace x FPOG
P1017521

R

ReCway

Im curious?

Underflorescsents would you reduce strentgh?

When feeding agreesively like at 1100 ppm with this jacks recipe, do you flush? or is the 20% R/O enough to aviod salt buildup?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Im curious?

Underflorescsents would you reduce strentgh?

When feeding agreesively like at 1100 ppm with this jacks recipe, do you flush? or is the 20% R/O enough to aviod salt buildup?

Yes. Nutrient strength, light intensity and VPD all go hand in hand. less light, less nutrients. less water required as well.

Flushing (if and how long) is a personal preference. It is not necessary.

HG23

HG23

That White Strawberry is lookin proper. Any shots of the wall-o-dank yet?? My last few runs I have used straight jacks and yara, no adjustments from veg thru flower. Been working pretty good with the H&G coco and so so with the Roots soil.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
That White Strawberry is lookin proper. Any shots of the wall-o-dank yet?? My last few runs I have used straight jacks and yara, no adjustments from veg thru flower. Been working pretty good with the H&G coco and so so with the Roots soil.

Yeah I can take a pic of that wall tonight I think. I just bought jr peters brand FEED, their new one part formula. Can't wait to try it.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Looks real good Cap, I meant to post a while back about what I'm doing with the MOST, I called JR peters and asked what they recommended for their full strength 5-12-26, 1.8 CaNo3 and 20gal rez.

They gave me 1 1/2 tsp for continuous feed (25gal full strenght), so that breaks down to roughly .42g pr gallon (full) that can be reduced by percentage So what I did was create a stock solution for 80 gallons, it seems to be working fine and a lot easier for me to get my head around.

Example; if someone is using for instance 75% jacks that would be .32 pr gallon x 80 gal stock = 25.6g for 4 weeks a little less or more of stock can be added each week to see how the plants react.. Jr peters rep stated there is a little head room on the 1 and 1/2 tsp pr 25 gal, so I figure im safe.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey cap, I was wondering what you are using to measure out your salts? especially to get in the range of .125g

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey cap, I was wondering what you are using to measure out your salts? especially to get in the range of .125g

I use a triple beam dial 'o gram that is good to 1/10 of a gram to weigh salts.

HG23

HG23

azmmjadvocates,

JR Peters suggested using what works out to .42 grams per gallon of MOST for full strength feeding?? Wouldn't that in combination with whats already in Hydro put the micros through the roof? Am I misunderstanding something?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
azmmjadvocates,

JR Peters suggested using what works out to .42 grams per gallon of MOST for full strength feeding?? Wouldn't that in combination with whats already in Hydro put the micros through the roof? Am I misunderstanding something?

that sounds way too high. I follow the directions they send with the package and it works out to MUCH less. Maybe that is a one time feeding in soil?

the plants above got like .05 grams / gal and they look fine to me.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates,

Yep, for RO in hydro, im not fighting for that belief, so don't kill the messenger. Jr rep stated 1 1/2 tsp pr 25gal of full 5-12-26 3.7 (3.69) and 2.44 CaNo3, I'll call again, perhaps someone else can as well to put this to rest, I'll record the call this time, perhaps I misunderstood, however I do recall repeating it over again as I was writing it down.

I backed way off the nutes and flushed 3 days after a change from some burn I thought was from a medication induced Cl overdose lol, perhaps it was due to the most, i back way down regardless but like Cap says it looks high due to a one time dunk at .56g/gal.

I do think we need to put this to a resolution as like I believe El Ceribro pointed out (may be wrong) there have been "most" figures all over the place with Jr peters, Ive seen as low as .007.

now with that said I run about 60% for the way I flower. so that translates to, 2.12g (5-12-26)and 1.46 CaNo3 pr/gal, Most has fluctuated betwen .05, .1, and now with the 60% (.25g) recommendation from jr peters rep. so I have in no way been consistent and another reason for making a stock so I can look for burn and back it down.

Top Bottom