Jags Smart Closet Submission

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
yeah i wouldnt stress homie. Looks like a pre calyx i think they are called.

thanks dude...I threw up a little partition just in case. I really wouldnt be surprised tho since this was bag seed. I just dont want it to throw a herm at night and pollenate my other girls, the rest have solid genetics so I wont shouldnt have to scrutinize those soo much after this first harvest..

farmersonly

farmersonly

great looking grow. Is that a co2 tank you have thats supplementing them? i need to find me one lol

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
great looking grow. Is that a co2 tank you have thats supplementing them? i need to find me one lol
yep. I have an aquarium regulator with a bubble counter on a timer attached to a 15 pound tank... I have a tee valve to split the line into both of my spaces.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I topped and started training the gorilla candy again. I should of taken a picture before but she is by far my healthiest plant and was very full...this is her fourth topping. Traditional mainlining says I should clean all this lower growth but I think im going to leave it just like this. I can always go back and take them off. Seems counter productive though... I have at least 2 weeks before another spot opens up in the closet so I want to see what I can do. I think I have nailed down a training method I like, but it only going to work with these hard plastic pots. Also I cloned the cataract kush over the weekend, both seem to be doing quite well. And by quite well I mean not dead :)
B048A344 048C 4423 9019 CD8A0F983360

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
So we are midway through the first week of running Green Leaf Nutrients. I’ve been dosing a gram of bud explosion and a gram of sweet candy with waterings. I gave the cataract kush a gram of bud explosion and 2ml of bud ignitor from advanced twice this week so far. It is one day 4 from flip so I don’t expect much yet... but these plants are exceeding my expectation and then some. The only thing I have to compare it to is this bag seed which is ok I guess, but the sour diesel and lemon haze are at least 3 foot now and have Easily surpassed her sister Who is.a full 6 weeks older. We are only in week 3 for the two. I’m starting to get excited for them.

E1C03852 8BA2 414F BAFF 10E26AD32751
59A65F52 B491 4F4D B18B E82BD271F591
B75D4A02 3884 4586 A934 5DE868ABB1A9
8945275B 0B58 418D BB2B B48D68366F50
Last edited:
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
One more update. I had my heart set on transplanting my gorilla candy to 3g bags so that I could give myself some room in the closet. Well not so much after I pulled this tonight. Nice and healthy but the 3g doesn’t give these guys much room... I caved and put them in a 5g anyways... I just couldn’t see that being optimal..,
6D51FB29 628F 468A 8D18 DFBE820E1F5F
DA129DC1 4797 4645 821F EDF81D05F7F5

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I had to take a trip into civilization today to refill the CO2.. 2 more local places are closed for good now... only 1 left.. hopefully they stay open throughout the duration... Everytime I have to go into public, it makes me want to go right the fuck back home more and more with every passing second... I swear when bad shit happens, people lose most basic cognitive function...WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS... Ill quit while i am ahead on that one....

I went ahead and finished transplanting the rest of my veg into their homes. I have a nice mix of 2/3g now too. Looks like my oldest girl is throwing some more trichromes... I wonder how much the greenleaf nutes have to do with that?

E05E3947 7AD0 41AC 92FC 4F0A386E5D01
6D0DB2E1 301F 48D1 A58E 46078A774D33
Last edited:
noahcola

noahcola

I spend so much time here anyways its only naturaly to try to keep a log of my progress here. I decided that tents were taking up too much space for me, and I wanted to make the best out of what I had, so I decided to convert my closet. I ordered some Diamond Film to line the walls on the inside. Then sacrificed a tent to create a door. ( I ordered an actual Hatch Door for this, but they were back ordered because of CV19).. I wanted to setup something that I could control remotely and monitor from my phone without spending a ton of money. Setting this up gave me the ability to veg in my 3x3 tent now, and flower in my larger closet which is 5 foot wide and 8 foot tall. So far so good.... I think. I am rather new to growing cannabis, but do have experience growing other stuff which has made the transition easier but any and all suggestions are welcome.

I am running carbon filter exhaust out the top, and have a 6 inch air intake at the bottom to bring in fresh air.

View attachment 955058

I am going to add another quantum board instead of the black boxes
View attachment 955060
My first Solo Flower Run
View attachment 955061

Air Quality Sensor was less than 30 bucks. Runs on Wifi. I am not sure how precise it is but it clearly reacts when co2 is being added to the room.
View attachment 955059

Mercury Smart Outlets, let you put analog items on your smart home hub and operated from google assistant as well. My co2 system is on a timer that turns on/off throughout the day, lights are all on timers etc. I like this setup thus far and haven't had issues. This also tracks kw hours from my LEDS, which is nice.

View attachment 955062

Lots of room now for Veg!
View attachment 955065
i just noticed the first picture is the wall of a grow tent cut off to be used as closet covering?

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
i just noticed the first picture is the wall of a grow tent cut off to be used as closet covering?

Yep.. a company called hydrofarm makes an actual grow room door designed for this but they are all on back order due to flu... This was the next best thing lol

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Ok finally got my lazy ass to get my plants off the floor. Not the most final solution but it will have to do. I have been keeping it dry and no sign of mold. Lots of air movement underneath the pots should also help out I have the exhaust from the 6 inch intake running directly underneath. Got a nice round of defoliation in as well. I will probably go pickup some lumber from Home Depot to build a couple boxes for the floor of veg and flower.
C871AE81 D355 49FC 8166 EAF91AF339A0

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Now that I have finally cleaned up a bit, I have some room for expansion. I have plenty of room to hang, but My first inclination would be to put my 2 sp150s from my veg tent in,I can hang them right on the edge of the closet... Then just swing for a less expensive option for veg right now. Sad thing is I have 5 or 6 compact flourecent and led pucks for my saltwater tanks down south that I simply just can’t get to.

Its also time to start thinking about some different air movement solutions. I think I can hang this tower fan From the black straps directly above where my carbon filter should be. The oscillating fan might be a little trickier. Anyone have any suggestions on that?
A13156BD C631 47BD AA0D 10C9603E09B2
19CC0B2E 7BE7 4E27 838B E8C73754BCA8
126EEAED 0B79 46AF 879E 5A86E4764D93

Vaqueros Verde

Vaqueros Verde

Window fans work good and don't take up much space. Ditch the base on the oscillating fan and concrete the pole into a coffee can to gain floor space.

Resized Resized 20200325 122600
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Window fans work good and don't take up much space. Ditch the base on the oscillating fan and concrete the pole into a coffee can to gain floor space.
I put some rocks and spray foam to add weight in a pot and stuck the pole without its base into the foam rock mix. My feet on the fans were in an X shape and took up too much space. I've now gone to smaller fans that don't take up the space of the large oscillating fans.! high 1 mid range and one just over the pots below the canopy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom