Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Got ya. I have done some Defoliation here and there to keep them cleaned up. My last Defol was 2 days ago. I'm gonna let them go a couple more days then flip and I'll let them fill out the like you say strip her at day 14.
Good job... Your gonna be successful! I can tell the ones that have a knack for growing/automation/and some building skills...

I mean, yes, you can put some seeds in a pot and grow some weed, prob even be dank! But when you have higher asperations, its a long road. Its expensive, and you got to be successful the whole way... In 4 days marks my first year of growing. I told Wish and all them I was gonna knock it out the park, but I even surprised myself.. Well not no more. Now im a lil cocky asshole :)
Still with a lot to learn...

I see you following in my steps...
I feel like I got some big shoes to fill..
Being successful enough to make it take care of itself is an accomplishment in itself..

But back to my point, Its hard to trust someones advice and who's advice could be the difference between success and failure the first time... I trust and will always trust, Wishers advice, and I plan to do the exact same thing to see what happens..
And thats my last point,,, even if it turned out not to work as we hoped, it aint as all is lost,
far from it.. You will deff get your bud, the difference will be in yield..
This isnt about potency, terps, or anything other than yield...
So sometime to learn what to do, you got to learn what not to do...
Every failure is a success in itself... if you learn what happen, why it happened, and what was your alternatives...
Then your next run you change up the one spot where it went to hell, or growth plateaued, and change that variable, and see if you have an improvement or not.. After a year you will get a feel for the growing cycles, different stages, and how a plant responds to certain techniques..
Regardless I think you be around a min, and will be successful...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm loving the structure of these girls. They don't look like they've missed any days at the gym. I'm hoping this early training pays off and their structure will allow them to benefit from the stretch.
Ya let them blow up some! They need all them leaves to use in stretch for photosynthesis. After stretch, then get them leaves out of the way, as much light to bud sites as possible...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Good job... Your gonna be successful! I can tell the ones that have a knack for growing/automation/and some building skills...

I mean, yes, you can put some seeds in a pot and grow some weed, prob even be dank! But when you have higher asperations, its a long road. Its expensive, and you got to be successful the whole way... In 4 days marks my first year of growing. I told Wish and all them I was gonna knock it out the park, but I even surprised myself.. Well not no more. Now im a lil cocky asshole :)

Being successful enough to make it take care of itself is an accomplishment in itself..

But back to my point, Its hard to trust someones advice and who's advice could be the difference between success and failure the first time... I trust and will always trust, Wishers advice, and I plan to do the exact same thing to see what happens..
And thats my last point,,, even if it turned out not to work as we hoped, it aint as all is lost,
Every failure is a success in itself... if you learn what happen, why it happened, and what was your alternatives...
Then your next run you change up the one spot where it went to hell, or growth plateaued, and change that variable, and see if you have an improvement or not.. After a year you will get a feel for the growing cycles, different stages, and how a plant responds to certain techniques..
Event you're the man brotha! I honestly appreciate the kind words. I love you're "cockiness" cuz it doesn't come off like a dickhead, just confident. I'm the same way. I refuse to believe that I can't do something. I'm to stubborn. If I see you do it in my head I can do it. It's just a matter of working at whatever it is and putting in the time and energy. This stuff is not brain surgery, but IT IS ver subtle and nuanced. You have to be able to pick up on very subtle reactions and changes be decisive.
Like you said sometimes you're dead ass wrong and that's probably when you learn the most.

And yes brotha I'll be around a while. I've been dabbling around it for years and had my fair Share of trimmings jobs I just never had the spot. Finally got my own house that's not an apartment or somebody else's. So it was a lon time comin. I'm not goin anywhere. Hahah

So, how's that watering system coming along? Haha

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Event you're the man brotha! I honestly appreciate the kind words. I love you're "cockiness" cuz it doesn't come off like a dickhead, just confident. I'm the same way. I refuse to believe that I can't do something. I'm to stubborn. If I see you do it in my head I can do it. It's just a matter of working at whatever it is and putting in the time and energy. This stuff is not brain surgery, but IT IS ver subtle and nuanced. You have to be able to pick up on very subtle reactions and changes be decisive.
Like you said sometimes you're dead ass wrong and that's probably when you learn the most.

And yes brotha I'll be around a while. I've been dabbling around it for years and had my fair Share of trimmings jobs I just never had the spot. Finally got my own house that's not an apartment or somebody else's. So it was a lon time comin. I'm not goin anywhere. Hahah

So, how's that watering system coming along? Haha
Oh I got it together.. I posted pics on my thread.. I photo bomb yours tho :)
The new tent...

WIN 20170629 15 38 10 Pro
WIN 20170629 15 38 25 Pro
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This is the area behind my tent, that I cool/and dehuey that gets pulled back into the tent.. The fan for this, is set on a temp controller (autopilot) to come on at 85 and go off at 82..
If you notice the last pic... My tent was such a tight fit, that its completely snug to the roof. I cant slide it. Its stuck there.. I built the frame from the inside of the tent.. Was a nightmare, but i got er done!

WIN 20170629 15 45 47 Pro
WIN 20170629 15 45 58 Pro
WIN 20170629 15 46 01 Pro
WIN 20170629 15 46 59 Pro
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

The early training and topping is making it A LOT easier to maintain my canopy. Great for full term grows. Does add a little veg time tho so once I have the perpetual going I will change the technique up. But for these girls I'm loving it. No more defoliating until day 14 flower. (Going to flipnin a couple days probably) can't wait to see these girls all bushed out. I'm pretty picky about keeping them cleaned up. Lol.

IMG 5389
IMG 5392
IMG 5383
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The early training and topping is making it A LOT easier to maintain my canopy. Great for full term grows. Does add a little veg time tho so once I have the perpetual going I will change the technique up. But for these girls I'm loving it. No more defoliating until day 14 flower. (Going to flipnin a couple days probably) can't wait to see these girls all bushed out. I'm pretty picky about keeping them cleaned up. Lol.
U could easily pull 300 grams and prob 400 since your a fast learner :)
And the defol at 14 days.. Im ready for you to flip so we can ride the 3 week stretch.. Come day 10 better have the seatbelt fastened! :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

joey buttafuco did you go drinking after work? U usually race right home after work at 6? :( to see the girls!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

And the defol at 14 days.. Im ready for you to flip so we can ride the 3 week stretch.. Come day 10 better have the seatbelt fastened! :)
That's what I'm hoping for. Ya I'm ready to flip man. I'm gonna go in the room tomorrow and triple check for light leaks and all that. I haven't done a check since last harvest. Then I think I might throw them in the dark for 24 hrs

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

2 of these white widow are gonna be super stretchers. Long legged girls. I can tell. I look forward to it. On the flip side there is 2 Jacks that are super stout. Don't even want to throw up secondary shoots. Just bud sites all along the thick mains. It will take a little adjusting in height after stretch but I'll make sure to get them all too the light

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ya. Hahah. Wtf? Wasn't he some kinda Chester? I'm sure we can don better than that. Hahah
My bad.. my memory sucks,,
Lol I meant john Wayne Bobbitt...
I fuckered that whole joke up!

I keep telling every one im going senile!

My bad homie! You can see that it would of been funny if i would of got the name correct :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom